Author Topic: The Dark Force  (Read 8461 times)

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
Re: The Dark Force
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2011, 09:43:03 am »
I was cheering for the Dragons not the Dark Elvez trying to slay them  :mrgreen:
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Chaos

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Takeda
  • Game nicks: Chaos_Takeda, Spec_Ops_Chaos_Takeda
« Reply #31 on: November 30, 2011, 09:46:38 am »
Same, but its still cooler when the evil side has a chance.

Offline Arcona

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ANT
  • Game nicks: ANTr_Arcona
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2011, 09:47:49 am »
+4
Actually the message here is...

FALLEN WILL WIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE FLYING CARPETS AND FIRESTAVES!

GO FALLEN!
"Hear me roar!"
"A Lannister always pays his debts."
"Twenty five whores in a room next door. Twenty five whores and I still need more."

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2011, 09:59:37 am »
A fair punishment, let me laught, are you stupid ppl?

Nothing was fair, it's just lazy devs trying to make fun with their mistakes.
C'mon, it's been month that fallen said that their was a glitch and a problem with that shit (and other shit btw) lazy devs didn't do anything to change and resolve the problem, is that their only answer to fix bug?

a dark force? so dark that it's smell like shit.

Offline Arcona

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ANT
  • Game nicks: ANTr_Arcona
« Reply #34 on: November 30, 2011, 10:20:20 am »
+1
Funny thing is, in the thread the Fallen made for the glitch people say "its a feature" or "its the only way to do transfer, dont take it away" etc...

I guess Fallen were persuaded by the lack of response from any DEV and decided it was okay...

And no Dev/Mod even went to the thread to say "Its under review/Its bannable to use it" or ANYTHING.
"Hear me roar!"
"A Lannister always pays his debts."
"Twenty five whores in a room next door. Twenty five whores and I still need more."

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2011, 10:27:09 am »
Funny thing is, in the thread the Fallen made for the glitch people say "its a feature" or "its the only way to do transfer, dont take it away" etc...

I guess Fallen were persuaded by the lack of response from any DEV and decided it was okay...

And no Dev/Mod even went to the thread to say "Its under review/Its bannable to use it" or ANYTHING.
i guess when you are 5 years old and dont know right form worng you can think like this. Grow up kid.
They knew they where abusing the game and they still did it, i thought the dev should have hit loki hardest and not their shitty clan.

Offline Loki

• Count
  • Renown: 228
  • Infamy: 57
  • cRPG Player
  • I don't know karate, but I know crazy.
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
  • Faction: The Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Loki
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2011, 10:39:17 am »
+10
yup, thank loki for being a shitty leader and a dick. Was hoping they would bring down the hammer a bit more on him. Still kinda sad a whole clan had to pay because one man... but it is fallen so w/e

What is your people's problems?  Why such the murder boner for me?  I really haven't done anything to justify this amount of hate.  I rarely talk in-game, I rarely post on the forums outside my faction thread. When I do post I'm usually complaining about people abusing game mechanics.  I delayed your attack by 24hrs by using a game mechanic.  It's not like I logged into 100 different accounts on one ip, or reset the strategus server when I start losing a battle or give out admins to all my allies.

Personally, I had a laugh about it and I'm actually glad the admins are going to start actually doing something about exploiters, just wish they'd be more consistant.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 30, 2011, 10:44:08 am »
What is your people's problems?  Why such the murder boner for me?  I really haven't done anything to justify this amount of hate.  I rarely talk in-game, I rarely post on the forums outside my faction thread. When I do post I'm usually complaining about people abusing game mechanics.  I delayed your attack by 24hrs by using a game mechanic.  It's not like I logged into 100 different accounts on one ip, or reset the strategus server when I start losing a battle or give out admins to all my allies.

Personally, I had a laugh about it and I'm actually glad the admins are going to start actually doing something about exploiters, just wish they'd be more consistant.
My people?
I never attacked your land
You are a clear cut cheat loki who runs and kites. I understand you are a pure bowmen so idc when you run. I do care when you cheat in a game.
Also if you could do all that crap you said, i bet you would.

Offline Lordark

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player
  • Please respect all admins and thier decisions.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Solo
  • Game nicks: Lordark
« Reply #38 on: November 30, 2011, 10:45:04 am »

Just glad it was you old buddy  :wink: old pal!

Carpet Ban Deux!!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 10:47:02 am by Lordark »
Never forget the day Dragons came to Calradia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfLxHJY0lQI&feature=related
My personal theme song, We will never surrender!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1xqAjQ5e4

Offline Loki

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2011, 10:47:20 am »
+4
My people?
I never attacked your land
You are a clear cut cheat loki who runs and kites. I understand you are a pure bowmen so idc when you run. I do care when you cheat in a game.
Also if you could do all that crap you said, i bet you would.

Lol, so what are you so hateful towards me for? Because I attacked ATS in strategus?  That I play an archer?  Please explain all the ways I've cheated in c-rpg/strategus, I want to see a list.  Your hate is totally irrational to me, I don't even know you.

Offline Native_ATS

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2011, 10:51:59 am »
Lol, so what are you so hateful towards me for? Because I attacked ATS in strategus?  That I play an archer?  Please explain all the ways I've cheated in c-rpg/strategus, I want to see a list.  Your hate is totally irrational to me, I don't even know you.
attacked us?
what is this us you keep jawing about?
I dont like that you abuse the game and clearly cop to it. Then act like its ok. The durrr statment that its in the game so its ok is so bad. Tking is in the game, so can i join fallen and just tk them every battle?
then you tell the devs and every one fuck off after you cheat the game. Ya i wounder why people dont like you  :rolleyes:
but hey on a better note, you sure are making your clan look good loki.

Offline theero

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Served without sense of humor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Theero
  • IRC nick: Fallen_Theero
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2011, 11:05:32 am »
+6
I love the amount of butthurt Native is showing. Clearly there is a huge shortage of vaseline amongst the ATS and Native is on the receiving end :D .
FALLEN WILL WIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE FLYING CARPETS AND FIRESTAVES!

Offline RamsesXXIIX

• Count
  • Renown: 252
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Yes, I prey on the weak.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Ramses
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2011, 11:11:00 am »
+3
I love the amount of butthurt Native is showing. Clearly there is a huge shortage of vaseline amongst the ATS and Native is on the receiving end :D .
O.O

You get the winning comment of the day.

(click to show/hide)

Seriously though, Native can you make that list of cheats Loki did? I really wanna see our so apparent corrupt leader exploited.

Offline Loki

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • The Fallen Brigade
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2011, 11:12:14 am »
+2
attacked us?
what is this us you keep jawing about?
I dont like that you abuse the game and clearly cop to it. Then act like its ok. The durrr statment that its in the game so its ok is so bad. Tking is in the game, so can i join fallen and just tk them every battle?
then you tell the devs and every one fuck off after you cheat the game. Ya i wounder why people dont like you  :rolleyes:
but hey on a better note, you sure are making your clan look good loki.

I never said "us" so I don't know what you're talking about.  You better watch out Native,  if you keep it up you might stop having fun playing strategus.  You seem really hateful.

Offline Joker86

• Mad & Bad
  • King
  • Renown: 1226
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player
  • Why so serious?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Companions
  • Game nicks: Joker86_TP
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2011, 11:29:59 am »
I delayed your attack by 24hrs by using a game mechanic.

I think this is what Native_ATS is complaining most about.

You clearly made a mistake, making the developers enter the servers and taking influence on the game heavily, something they wouldn't do without a good reason, and all you have to say about this is "I used a game mechanic"?

Perhaps it would have been nice to say "I used a glitch", because that's what it is. Game mechanics are intended to work this way, glitches are not. You used latter.

Everyone has to decide for himself, what to think about a glitch abusing clan leader, but now having your clanmates posting personal attacks against Native_ATS without contributing anything to the discussion doesn't improve this impression.

Obviously you and Native_ATS have some personal... discrepancies... but I think it would be wrong to carry them out on the forum or with entire clans ingame... just my two cents...
Joker makes a very good point.
î saved for eternety (without context  :mrgreen:)