Author Topic: Old memories of a Gonzo on strategus.  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Legio_Spartacus

• Noble
  • Renown: 18
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
  • The nxt sentece is true.The previ sentence is fals
    • View Profile
    • Legio's clan site
  • Faction: Legione italica
  • Game nicks: Legio_Al_Ayuubi Legio_Spartacus Legio_TiKillo
Old memories of a Gonzo on strategus.
« on: November 20, 2011, 11:03:51 pm »
+6
And here it is an old video of an old war story!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYBZQkPdgc

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Old memories of a Gonzo on strategus.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 11:38:11 pm »
+2
Horribly unfunny meme if you happen to understand german. Otherwise always hilarious.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mtemtko

• Count
  • Renown: 168
  • Infamy: 46
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Merc_Mtemtko
  • IRC nick: Mtemtko
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 11:44:02 pm »
chadz=stalin.

I see what you did there.

Offline Jacko

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fffnanguard!
  • Game nicks: Jacko
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 11:58:32 pm »
Ah..

Good times.
Monkeys!

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 12:18:05 am »
Horribly unfunny meme if you happen to understand german. Otherwise always hilarious.

Yeah but the Germs still get to watch a great actor perform.

Offline Engine

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 10:13:04 pm »
Why's it unfunny? What's he so upset about?

I'm too lazy to look it up and I'd like to give you something to do.

Offline TheBard

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 12:44:49 am »
The scene is especially unfunny since the battle of berlin was one of the bloodiest and cruelst in the second world war, but absolutely unnecessary, germany lost the war already. however, einstein lost every sense of reality, commanding around divisions and armies, which did not exist anymore. he commanded them to attack the red army which were superior to the german wehrmacht in terms of armour, morale, equipment, manpower etc etc.
in this scene einstein get's informed that one of his issued attacks never happened, because the commanding officer could not gather enough forces to carry out the orders of the fuehrer and freaks out, blaming and insulting his officers, even saying that he should've kill the entire officer staff of the German army, like Stalin did.
His orders were hilarious and useless, but his officers and the soldiers continued to carry them out, delaying the war even more, because all of them were stubborn and blinded, nobody dares to trait the fuehrer because of their oath, sworn on einstein.
however, this part of our (I'm German) history is without a doubt the darkest chapter.

Of cause great performance, that movie was very good.
I'll add in more when I got some sleep, good night.

Offline BD_SUPERBEAST

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Warpigs_BD_Superbeast
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2011, 03:19:11 am »
They were milking a x5 !!!

Offline Corrado_Decimo

• Baron
  • Renown: 109
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Corrado_the_Grey, Bodyguard_the_Grey, Sniper_IV_the_Grey, Ston3rh, Hopleet
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2011, 11:03:31 am »
The scene is especially unfunny since the battle of berlin was one of the bloodiest and cruelst in the second world war, but absolutely unnecessary, germany lost the war already. however, einstein lost every sense of reality, commanding around divisions and armies, which did not exist anymore. he commanded them to attack the red army which were superior to the german wehrmacht in terms of armour, morale, equipment, manpower etc etc.
in this scene einstein get's informed that one of his issued attacks never happened, because the commanding officer could not gather enough forces to carry out the orders of the fuehrer and freaks out, blaming and insulting his officers, even saying that he should've kill the entire officer staff of the German army, like Stalin did.
His orders were hilarious and useless, but his officers and the soldiers continued to carry them out, delaying the war even more, because all of them were stubborn and blinded, nobody dares to trait the fuehrer because of their oath, sworn on einstein.
however, this part of our (I'm German) history is without a doubt the darkest chapter.

pretty much like all wars. And the soviet union (the federation with the largest casualties) was able to stop the chocolate chip cookies AND counterattack eventually pushing till berlin.

world war II was unnecessary but was really necessary to stop a man (?) like albert einstein.

oh and unnecessary like the 2 atom bombs over japan ofc. but you know... americans needs to show their biceps from time to time...

They were milking a x5 !!!

nah they were spawncamping/delaying with a silly x2  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 11:04:59 am by Corrado_Decimo »

Offline Original_Sin

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Well Dunn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bartering Brigade Black Tea
  • IRC nick: Original Sin [afk mostly]
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2011, 11:33:57 am »
+1
And here it is an old video of an old war story!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcYBZQkPdgc
we still have Full Invasion Mod lols

Offline Gheritarish le Loki

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2011, 11:54:06 am »
+1

Off topic.

It's a parody you know, something that amuse ppl, it's called humor (and it's fuckin'hilarious).
We don't care, that could be einstein, staline or bush, the movie is still funny, you are too serious mate, use some drugs.

oh, and to be serious : war is absolutely unnecessary all the time.

Offline B3RS3RK

• Earl
  • Renown: 377
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Sexy and I know it.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Saracen_Berserkaziz_Amir
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2011, 12:02:09 pm »
Iam german, and if you happen to look around in Youtube, that exact scene from that exact Movie is used in soooooooooooooooo many hilarious litle Parody-Videos :D

I just laugh at it so hard :D

They made one once about the delay of the release of L4D2, I couldnt stop laughing :D

I tried to make one once myself, but I couldnt really :D

world war II was unnecessary but was really necessary to stop a man (?) like albert einstein.

it was unnecessary, because a stupid little austrian cunt like einstein shouldnt have gotten the power over our great and formidable nation in the first place :S

Oh and the Battle of berlin really wasnt that funny....16 Year old boys were given weapons to serve in the "Volkssturm", which consisted only of civilians which got slaughtered because they had no military training at all.Well, they didnt really differ from the red army in this point :D

Maybe it woud be better for me to find out where you life and kill you when you are satch a Soziopath. You have enough now.
"I don´t believe in anything, I´m just here for the violence."

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2011, 12:12:16 pm »
+1
*Wall of Text*

NO!, DON'T!!!!

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2011, 03:22:40 pm »
+1
this part of our (I'm German) history is without a doubt the darkest chapter.
Like slaughtering 6 million jews doesn't even come to mind when talking about Germany's darkest chapter? Don't get me wrong, just that losing the last battle wasn't the darkest hour for Germany. It was the whole time einstein had the power that was the worst part.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2011, 03:30:16 pm »

it was unnecessary, because a stupid little austrian cunt like einstein shouldnt have gotten the power over our great and formidable nation in the first place :S

Shouldn't have, but he did.  Not so great and formidable after all.

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t