Author Topic: What is happening to mount and blade. less than 50 people on NA. is this the end  (Read 15035 times)

Offline Ricky77

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • ninja
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ninja Rabbi
  • Game nicks: sokai
I love mount and blade cRPG, but guys common, its getting boaring, wee need u guys to all come back

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
+17
Sorry too busy playing Skyrim with friends and making screenshots. See you later in a few weeks.
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Rumblood

• King
  • Renown: 1199
  • Infamy: 420
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GrannPappy
People who are new to the internet and gaming are so cute  :lol:

really they arent
"I don't think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday" – Abraham Lincoln

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Warcat

• Earl
  • Renown: 396
  • Infamy: 40
  • Mappers Guild
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Warcat_ Village_Elder Merchant_of_Tulga Tavern_Keeper Guild_Master Ramun_The_Slave_Trader
 Noooooo! Everyone is leaving and they'll never come back! cRPG is doooooooomed!
In memory of Fallen_Warcat_, member of Fallen Brigade, ruler of Zagush
Tavern_Keeper #1 NA shielder
Strategus City Improvement Project

Offline Gorath

• Count
  • Renown: 226
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player
  • Why the hell did I do anything other than ranged?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: The threat of physical violence should be present in all things
  • IRC nick: Otherwise we get a swarm of faggot children like the majority of the cRPG/Internet population
Sorry too busy playing Skyrim with friends and making screenshots. See you later in a few weeks.

^
This.  Skyrim > c-RPG > WB

Also too many asshats in the community.  Single player game is a nice change of pace.  See you in a few weeks (maybe)
And I should be nice or polite to anyone.... why exactly?

Offline agile

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Agile_Astralis
When Skyrim gets old people will come back.... hopefuly

Offline Dach

• Earl
  • Renown: 444
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Dach_BRD / SNSD_Taeyeon
What if... it doesn't?

(click to show/hide)

A lot of people in the NA community know that Dach rages and in the process of his uncontrollable rage, he tends to kick people.

You've been warned! :twisted:

Offline POOPHAMMER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • yes thats me irl
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: POOPHAMMER
boaring
Uther Pendragon: dont worry i wasnt planning on trusting you anyway

Offline Cepeshi

• Earl
  • Renown: 467
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
  • Relax, it is just a life...
    • View Profile
    • Wanna work with me? Ping for more info!
  • Faction: Deserters
  • Game nicks: Fapulena, Useless
  • IRC nick: Cepeshi
I love mount and blade cRPG, but guys common, its getting boaring, wee need u guys to all come back

come to eu we have 80people during primetimes!

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
skyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrimskyrim

Offline PieParadox

• Count
  • Renown: 219
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PieParadox
+6
Not only are new games out but for the first time in a while, I've been playing on the official servers.

For me, Gnjus says it best:

Yes it was me for the last few days, "testing" the new patch, WSE, etc, after endless begging from my men & some random people who's names i won't mention here and (regretfully) i must agree with that Slovenian shepherd Mtemko: nothing has really changed in the last 2-3 months: even more ranged people camping the roofs and making these "battles" look nothing like proper battles should. Few evenings ago we had a situation of 10-15 ranged left against 5-6 of us and there was nothing we could do, they just shot us to pieces. Last night i connected to spectators only to see 23 people left in the battle. I asked the lads on TS to help me do the counting: 20 out of 23 people left alive were rangers, bowmen & crossbowmen. I truly respect chadz & his team (contrary to the popular beliefs & forum trolling crap) and I've never commented too much about their work but its sad how they don't care about this "situation", solutions are so easy and they have been suggested many times. That said: I'll never forget chadz' quote (i tried to dig it out but i failed) where he said something like: "We make the game to OUR liking, if you don't like it - don't play it". In the end he was right with that, i always have that line in my mind and when i stopped playing it wasn't a GTX or anything like that, it was just following that simple line without making any fuss about it. These days i succumbed to pressure from all these people and tried to enjoy it again somehow but constantly getting shot to pieces by dozen of rangers is not really fun. "Grab a shield !", they say. So i did. x3 Huscarl & x2 Fat Plate but nothing changed - no where to hide from shooting squads. The only difference is: now even teamwork doesn't help anymore. We're on TS same as before but (unless Panos is here with his trash-talking) we're not really enjoying our time to be honest. Role-playing practicing targets is not much fun.  :)

Also, the amount of long spears is ridic, people with loomed armour (guess I can't blame em with the range) dominating melee... Don't forget crappy maps... Battle doesn't seem as fun as it used to  :cry:

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
+3
I got a massive boner when I opened Skyrims 3d map OMG BEAUTIFUL Skrim ROCKS SORY

Offline Gomer

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • Skill Crutcher
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gomer
Not only are new games out but for the first time in a while, I've been playing on the official servers.

For me, Gnjus says it best:

Also, the amount of long spears is ridic, people with loomed armour (guess I can't blame em with the range) dominating melee... Don't forget crappy maps... Battle doesn't seem as fun as it used to  :cry:

We need the map rotation to be updated. PLEASE Down voting seems to do nothing.....

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
Seriously, Skyrim is so good when I turn off the computer life depresses me.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.

Offline theero

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
  • Served without sense of humor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Theero
  • IRC nick: Fallen_Theero
Seriously, Skyrim is so good when I turn off the computer life depresses me.

I can do better: I've been depressed for about two weeks now since my new computer is still waiting for the final part to get shipped into the shop where i ordered it. Placed the order at 4.11.11, computer still not left the shop and my old laptop can't handle Skyrim at all. I'm going to die soon just out of depression and lack of dragons  :( .
FALLEN WILL WIN EVEN IF YOU HAVE FLYING CARPETS AND FIRESTAVES!