Author Topic: Rename "skip the fun" to "save some time" && fatigue system && family inventory  (Read 1701 times)

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • Renown: 272
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: I am not at liberty to say.
Is there any control changes good manual blockers use?

Right clicking + movement and simultaneously using the mouse to steer messes up my blocking alot because ill be trying to move and block at the same time, and JUST wasd is problematic.

Im using the 21/18 build right now, how can people with long PO hit me in between my 2h swings? Or is the common PO build based on Ag?

Could you show me some guides for how to approach other 2hers, spammers, POs, and shielders? When I see other people do it it doesn't seem very tactical, you just need to go berserk and keep pushing at them swinging like crazy
Only the great Crymoar was rumoured to used WASD to block - there has been no confirmation of this.

Search guides by Formless,
also if you can Find Reapy's videos - very good, but you may have to find them at taleworlds forums.
Alas nodachi
remembers glorious spring
a tin can's hatchet.
http://www.moddb.com/members/psychotropicdog

Offline Patricia

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Jesus christ, don't make the game even more slow paced and boring as it is right now.

My attention span for any given endless block fight #103847 is about 7 seconds at which point I usually just give up because of how boring that shit is.

Making the game even more slow paced would probably make me alt f4 at the start of every rounds.

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
lol huh?
wrong thread maybe?
Alas nodachi
a tin can's hatchet.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Jesus christ, don't make the game even more slow paced and boring as it is right now.

My attention span for any given endless block fight #103847 is about 7 seconds at which point I usually just give up because of how boring that shit is.

Making the game even more slow paced would probably make me alt f4 at the start of every rounds.

If an endless block fight is boring for you, it's because you know you can't win it. Sure it's boring when you always end up dead. You wish the game was faster paced, so everyone else couldn't block anymore, just like you can't now, so that you could actually get a few kills from time to time. Pretty transparent.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline Zisa

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
If an endless block fight is boring for you, it's because you know you can't win it. Sure it's boring when you always end up dead. You wish the game was faster paced, so everyone else couldn't block anymore, just like you can't now, so that you could actually get a few kills from time to time. Pretty transparent.
Patricia has a valid point in the wrong thread. The game has been slowed, I agree with her, but none of this helps the OP.
Alas nodachi
a tin can's hatchet.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Well this isn't real, but more realistic