Author Topic: [EU] Thomek  (Read 49854 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: [EU] Thomek
« Reply #495 on: October 16, 2013, 05:34:38 pm »
+3
* Btw. I would have done the same if players were harassing other players like Jarlek does.

saying: "thank you thomek for my valor, love and kisses" = harassment  :rolleyes:

Maybe he's not a retard, but he acts like one.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #496 on: October 16, 2013, 05:38:38 pm »
Well, Falka, I sincerely doubt it was heartfelt and true from Jarlek's side. Thus it is ironic sarcasm, and means the opposite. Don't you think?

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #497 on: October 16, 2013, 05:41:41 pm »
+3
Thomek best Admin!

(click to show/hide)
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #498 on: October 16, 2013, 05:50:18 pm »
saying: "thank you thomek for my valor, love and kisses" = harassment  :rolleyes:

Maybe he's not a retard, but he acts like one.
He overreacts, yes, and it's silly, but retard is a bit too strong in my book.

Well, Falka, I sincerely doubt it was heartfelt and true from Jarlek's side. Thus it is ironic sarcasm, and means the opposite. Don't you think?
Despite what you think, that "thank you thomek..." and "love and kisses from jarlek" was NOT meant as an insult, but merely a joke. I even added a smiley there to make it obvious. I didn't try to piss you off Thomek, I just tried to come with a joke. I apologise if you took it as an insult/taunt.

I actually like most of your admining (especially against delayers), it's just this silly "ban-jarlek-if-he-says-more-than-3-things-in-chat" that I got something against.

Look, when I saw you come on siege today, I actually tried to be nice to you. I said hello and tried to talk with you ingame. Then you just decided to mute me and not say anything. No "Jarlek, stop it" or "Jarlek, I don't wanna talk right now". You went instantly for mute jarlek so he can't talk with anyone on the server.

Yes, when I reconnected after restarting my router (sometimes fixes my terrible ping) I probably shouldn't have said anything to/at you. I talked mostly to panos until I got valour and decided to come with a joke. I probably shouldn't have, but don't you think immediately banning me for a week right after that was a little over the top?
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Fartface

• Earl
  • Renown: 476
  • Infamy: 288
  • cRPG Player
  • Centurii
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Deathcore,Djentcore,Deathmetal,Brutal,Slam
  • Game nicks: Growling,Grunting,Screaming,Squeeling
  • IRC nick: Fuck I love it.
« Reply #499 on: October 16, 2013, 06:21:55 pm »
Well I think an entire week is realy hash considering you've got to power to mute him entirely for an entire map, but most admins are silly anyway. I doubt there is anything you can do about it Jarlek....

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: October 16, 2013, 06:23:50 pm »
+5

I have no doubt about it, but do you really think saying what Jarlek said is a harassment which needs so harsh punishment? I could even agree that saying it over and over again to some random player in some circumstances could be consider as a some form of "harassment", but saying it to you? An admin who is supposed to be a bit more "level headed" (I hope its correct word) than an average Joe? Not to mention you have more than 15 years, so shouldn't you act a bit more calmly?

I'm not saying he's a retard irl, but here he acts like one not for the first time.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #501 on: October 16, 2013, 06:37:02 pm »
So glad I don't live in EU or play on EU servers.

NA Admins best admins.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #502 on: October 16, 2013, 06:45:32 pm »
Don't look at the ban as an isolated event. It's been going on for a very long time.

A week ban is very level headed. I've spoken to him, explained it to him, made deals with him, banned him, lifted bans, warned him, muted him, unmuted him. Everything. None of that have worked.

That's why he gets a week.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
« Reply #503 on: October 16, 2013, 07:17:51 pm »
+1
Don't look at the ban as an isolated event. It's been going on for a very long time.

A week ban is very level headed. I've spoken to him, explained it to him, made deals with him, banned him, lifted bans, warned him, muted him, unmuted him. Everything. None of that have worked.

I see you don't want to be reasonable.

The "explaining" you did to me as to why you banned me for the first time all those months ago was that what I said was "poisonous to the community". Please tell me what I said today was "poisonous".

That deal we made was that if we were both online ad you thought I was getting out of line, you would ASK me to stop. You decided to go for instant mute&ban instead, over things that wasn't even meant to be insults/harassment/anything negative. Sure, the mute was a warning, but what I said after that was never meant in a hostile way so I don't see why I should get a week ban for it.

Most of those bans you made you never explained why, even when I asked for the reason. You have only lifted one ban on me and that was after the deal we made. A deal you also didn't follow as you immediately decided to mute me instead of warning me. All te other "warnings" you've given me ingame have been instant mutes, usually followed by "fucking idiot" or something similar. If you think my jokes in chat are "harassment" then I would like you to not insult people yourself.

You have yet to unmute me ingame after muting me. Don't lie.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: October 16, 2013, 07:22:18 pm »
+5

I don't buy it. He said nothing which was offending or insulting and even if "it's been going on for a very long time" this ban is wrong. It's like puting someone in jail for looking at shop cause in the past he robbed a few shops.

And I have seen a few more your actions which were... let's say: "wrong". But whatever...

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #505 on: October 16, 2013, 07:29:15 pm »
+4
Ok Thomek, make a list with all the words/sentences/phrases that annoy you, and post it so we can know from now own, what words to avoid, because in all honesty I don`t want to get banned for a week because I said "Thank you" to someone.

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: October 16, 2013, 07:33:25 pm »
Ok Thomek, make a list with all the words/sentences/phrases that annoy you, and post it so we can know from now on.
This please. It would be nice if I got some sort of "this is OK but this is NOT OK" list of what I am allowed to type in chat. As of right now, I'm apparently not allowed to write anything ingame.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
« Reply #507 on: October 16, 2013, 07:36:06 pm »
Ok here's the list:

(click to show/hide)

The problem arises when something is spammed again and again or can be considered harassment.. Everyone have their limits, and Jarlek reached my limit a long time ago, and got plenty of warnings. I normally don't care if someone insults me in game.  Especially if they have a good reason.

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: October 16, 2013, 07:38:48 pm »
+3
What you people are missing is that there is a thing called Admin chat - it's visible only to admins, yet normal players can write to it TO ASK AN ADMIN FOR HELP. Jarlek seems to have somehow gotten the idea that this exists for him to constantly pester and spam admins with useless crap. What's worse, this still works, even if he gets muted. He has been told NOT to do this countless times, by pretty much every EU admin, that has had the poor fortune of encountering him, yet he persists.

When an admin tells you not to do something, you generally stop doing that. When admins (plural) tell you to stop doing something, you totally stop doing that.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 07:43:19 pm by [ptx] »

Offline NuberT

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: NuberT_HRE
  • IRC nick: NuberT_HRE
« Reply #509 on: October 16, 2013, 07:42:41 pm »
+1
Thomek is the best admin, people actually start to behave when he enters the server.