Author Topic: [EU] Thomek  (Read 49850 times)

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
Re: [EU] Thomek
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 01:15:17 pm »
but it was not hard reacheable roof, i was kicked allready when i was fighting vs shielder on it

Oh, that's because its hard and takes time to find the good name on the kick list. So it takes longer. I guess during that time a shielder finally came.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2011, 01:15:43 pm »
I had my own experience with Thomek here it is:

I was running away from an angry mob of 10-15 players, i didnt want to get ganked. They went the other way only 3 guys were following me. I asked for a duel in chat, i killed those 3 guys 1 by 1. (one of which is Korgoth i believe he can comfirm my story)

While i was fighting those 3 my team got obliterated. I went to fight the rest of the enemy team which was about 5-7 players by then. While i was running to the enemy Thomek warned me in chat not to delay. I proceeded to fight 2 shielders which were closest to me. In the middle of my fight i got kicked by Thomek for delaying.

I dont think that i was delaying because i was fighting all the time. I got in again and asked Thomek why did the kick me, he said that i was trying to be last on purpose and that i did it the round before that also.

The purpose of my post is: Please dont kick me in the middle of fighting for delaying because as slim as it looks i still have a chance to win. If you need to kick me, kick me the round after that.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:19:15 pm by Fluffy_Muffin »
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2011, 01:19:09 pm »
+2
Dont you see guys, our fair game has been raped by thomek.

Oh wait, he actually raped you? Sorry to hear man, you didn't mention that in your original post. But since that is the case, I recommend contacting the police. Remember, don't take a shower -- Biological evidence such as semen, blood, vaginal secretions, saliva and vaginal epithelial cells may be identified and genetically typed.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2011, 01:21:43 pm »
+3
Your profiency in throwing weapons is too low

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2011, 01:22:35 pm »
Your profiency in throwing weapons is too low
THAT'S WHAT IT KEEPS SAYING BUT I SWEAR TO GOD IT IS FUCKING NOT
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Archeress

• Noble
  • Renown: 16
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Archeress
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2011, 01:22:47 pm »
We all love it when the devs troll :lol:

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2011, 01:28:18 pm »
+1

I was running away from an angry mob of 10-15 players, i didnt want to get ganked. They went the other way only 3 guys were following me. I asked for a duel in chat, i killed those 3 guys 1 by 1. (one of which is Korgoth i believe he can comfirm my story)

While i was fighting those 3 my team got obliterated. I went to fight the rest of the enemy team which was about 5-7 players by then. While i was running to the enemy Thomek warned me in chat not to delay. I proceeded to fight 2 shielders which were closest to me. In the middle of my fight i got kicked by Thomek for delaying.

I dont think that i was delaying because i was fighting all the time.No you were waiting at the map edge whole round so you could be last man alive. I got in again and asked Thomek why did the kick me, he said that i was trying to be last on purpose and that i did it the round before that also.

The purpose of my post is: Please dont kick me in the middle of fighting for delaying because as slim as it looks i still have a chance to win. If you need to kick me, kick me the round after that.

The kick in the middle of fighting was your punishment. Get it?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2011, 01:29:18 pm »
say me where is in rules something about fighting on not hard reacheble roof? yes i have chances shoot they all, that s why im xbow man, every round ppl jumping on that roof, all know how, so just say me was I breaking some rule?  and it was like 2 min untill round end or even a bit more
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:31:01 pm by Antonagor »
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Ginosaji

• Baron
  • Renown: 81
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kukurutz, Whale_of_pure_Harmony, Topfentascherl, TRAFFIC_LIGHT
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2011, 01:31:15 pm »
say me where is in rules something about fighting on not hard reacheble roof? yes i have chances shoot they all, that s why im xbow man, every round ppl jumping on that roof, all know how, so just say me was I breaking some rule?  and it was like 2 min untill round end

IMHO: No, but you're being a dick.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2011, 01:34:09 pm »
+2
"first rule of em all: common sense"
    ~ chadz

If your common sense is not working, here are some more specific guidelines. This is not an explicit list, common sense always overrides disputes. Do not come crying "it's not prohibited in the rules" if you invent a new creative way to be an idiot and get punished.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Lanic0r

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2011, 01:36:15 pm »
"first rule of em all: common sense"
    ~ chadz

If your common sense is not working, here are some more specific guidelines. This is not an explicit list, common sense always overrides disputes. Do not come crying "it's not prohibited in the rules" if you invent a new creative way to be an idiot and get punished.

You´re so mean, i wonder who gave you admin rights?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 01:39:43 pm by Lanic0r »

Offline Old_Sir_Agor

• Baron
  • Renown: 85
  • Infamy: 65
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: DenBitre_Sir_Agor
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2011, 01:37:48 pm »
admin power is more then rules....
shooting at people from a reachable place as last man standing is not delaying. Even if you're on the other side of the map.

Offline Ninja_Khorin

• King
  • Renown: 1067
  • Infamy: 90
  • Zen
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan Ninja
  • Game nicks: Khorin/Keyoke/Lujan
  • IRC nick: Khorin
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2011, 01:49:21 pm »
+1
Oh wait, he actually raped you? Sorry to hear man, you didn't mention that in your original post. But since that is the case, I recommend contacting the police. Remember, don't take a shower -- Biological evidence such as semen, blood, vaginal secretions, saliva and vaginal epithelial cells may be identified and genetically typed.
You almost sound like an expert.
 :lol:

And I second Thomek's post.

Offline Henry_Broodsonson

• Knight
  • Renown: 67
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsfhny3oz3o
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2011, 01:50:53 pm »

I dont think that i was delaying because i was fighting all the time. I got in again and asked Thomek why did the kick me, he said that i was trying to be last on purpose and that i did it the round before that also.

Basically there's a fine line between delaying to bring about a victory, and just prolonging a defeat.

Sounds like you lost so it didn't matter anyway, unless you missed the next round when you logged in. I've been kicked early in the battle when I was trying to peel off an enemy flanking attack, before the decisive clash.

There's not much point in complaining too loudly, I've used the ban polls before now to win battles. Hates to be guilty of hypocrisy...

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2658
  • Infamy: 2891
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2011, 01:53:38 pm »
+1
The day Thomek lose his admin powers I will cry, seriously I will. Thomek is one of the most efficient active admins we have and it would be a shame to lose him.

About you Agor, although I like you more then before I must say you're still one nasty roof monkey. But it's true, I'm recently seeing you getting down when you're the last one left. Keep doing that regularly and you won't have any problems.

After all, this isn't your fault. It's dev's fault for not dealing with this issue for so looong (instead we see them trolling like in Paul's case...)