Author Topic: Unban Mlnjy_saveIoy_and_chips and (maybe) fuma :D  (Read 392 times)

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
Unban Mlnjy_saveIoy_and_chips and (maybe) fuma :D
« on: November 26, 2013, 10:32:31 pm »
Hi,

"I hereby swear to tell the truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God flying spaghetti monster."

But seriously, and truthfully, earlier some guys on eu2 the names of which I can mostly state, were trolling a little bit over the space of about 2-3 rounds on one map.  Fips banned me and Fuma because of this trolling and we're sorry, because of course we do (much more important than should, we're oldmy old friends damn it!) know better, but we just can't help it - because for us it's just a little more fun than the usual play - and isn't fun what it's all about  :wink:  But yes we were stepping over the lines of what is acceptable and what the majority do, and we know that so for this:

We are sorry for the trolling and if anybody else who wasn't involved directly was offended  :|

(click to show/hide)

chips and saveloy, Fuma.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Re: Unban Mlnjy_saveIoy_and_chips and (maybe) fuma :D
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 10:55:06 pm »
I unbanned you both, but next time this won't happen. There's always a limit and i warned you enough times already, so keep it down.
Noone cares about a little trolling from time to time, but you and especially fuma are names that pop up in the admin chat way too often, the complaints from other players i mean, to not do anything about it. I hope those 1.4m xp you lost by that are enough of a slap in the face. =P