Poll

Would you donate some inGame-money for your banner?

yes - cRPG-gold (just sell green tunics for 10k and 20k and I will buy one/some!)
10 (18.5%)
yes - strategus-troops/gold (i will bring you some if i know your location!)
2 (3.7%)
YES - even real money! (why didnt you do yet? thats why i got the donation-section in my thread!)
2 (3.7%)
yes - cRPG-gold+stratstuff
4 (7.4%)
no, i got none of your banners.
5 (9.3%)
no, i dont like your bannerstuff.
12 (22.2%)
i hate chadz
19 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Author Topic: [NEW POLL!!!] Niemand's Banner-taylory (Banners, Signatures, Websites, Threads!)  (Read 9814 times)

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
Quotes, Regarding my banners:
¸

dont let the wicked men bring you down.

hello kitty banner rules =^.^=
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mercerex

• Banned hacker
  • Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
  • Fuck u up!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Wolf
  • Game nicks: Mercerex
We have a clan called Westeros that needs a banner.

1. http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/20500000/Stark-banner-game-of-thrones-20577480-2048-1363.jpg

This is what our banner looks like. It is the wolf in the middle (doesn't need to be that detailed, but would be nice :D)
I could only get like half of the picture, but improvise and try your best :)

2. As said, the color will be white on green.
3. Clan thread link: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,7932.new.html#new
4. We want both an in-game banner and a signature. For the Signature, just add the text Westeros in whatever you think would look awesome, something more of a medieval look.
5. Use whatever font you need for the signature.

If everything is done in order, we can donate through paypal EU. We would like a preview :D

Regards,
Mercerex
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 05:57:57 am by Mercerex »
2H King

Offline Mercerex

• Banned hacker
  • Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • cRPG Player
  • Fuck u up!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Wolf
  • Game nicks: Mercerex
2H King

Offline djsnipy

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I would like to have a banner made for my new clan called Insane. I would like to feature black and red colors with a tribal vinyls with a coyote or wolf head in the middle.

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 368
  • cRPG Player
  • When have I ever given a fuck?
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
  • Faction: Strat: NPC
  • Game nicks: GSU_GlaucomysDragon
I would like to have a banner made for my new clan called Insane. I would like to feature black and red colors with a tribal vinyls with a coyote or wolf head in the middle.

Ask the wolves if you are allowed to use their banner.

Why is it always wolves/doglike stuff? the Wolves were the first - its okay. now Mercerex wants a Direwolf - I finished that one btw... but cant reach him. If he does not reply I will set it "Furrsayl". And now you, too want some wolf. Find another Logo for your banner, please. I don't see any Insanity in wolves/dogs anyways.

Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)
Phase/Stage #1: Max-amount of Goods: 50. | Max-Troops: 200.

Offline burakx

• Peasant
  • Renown: 7
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
  • HAIL !!!! and KILL!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouk_Holy_Diver
Niemand i realy love the jefferson airplane and CCR question is can u make a hippie signiture for me? but it must be connected to the game. folks smoking weed playing guitar and drinking.and its gonna be about my clan "join bashibazouks"

if u do that favor for me every day free bump from me :D

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
bumps are not necessary. ;)

but thanks for that - obviously - joke-request. ;)

btw: i write one rule for banners down here:

I will not make banners with logo's i already used once, except its something that does not look like the same or is not connectable to other clans

So I will not make any more banners with:
- Wolves
- Spiders
- more to be added.
Strategus-Faction: NPC. (More informations via Mail. Include your Username or mail-adress for response.)

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
Updation:

Added the Rights-stuff in the firstpost and changed some formattings of the OP. Nothing really much.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Niemand, after seeing several of your other banners, specifically the black dragon and multiple PxC ones,  I wanted to say I really like your style.  So I think you would be the best person to create a banner for my clan.

1.  Norse/Celtic looped border hexagon with a norse symbol on the inside
2. Hexagon border I was referring to
   Some sort of nordic symbol (avoid cliche animals, weapons, thors hammer Mjölnir, any christan influenced stuff),
   Perhaps valknut, odins horns, dragonship head
3.  Dark blue, silver, gold/yellow/orange.  If it still looks good, perhaps slightly lowered saturation so it doesnt look so BOLD compared to other banners you make..since we're using some roleplay here :)
4. http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,12329.0.html
5.  Just in-game banner
6. Any norse style font (dont think you'll need this)

I like the use of a symbol because a symbol never loses its power.  Imagine a shield wall of the Norse Horde standing at the top of the ramp.  I want the enemy to have second thoughts before continuing.  The banner should be serious, respectful or strike fear in the enemy.

Extra bonus points if you could make some sort of tilted pattern so when our shields were close to each other, the pattern would continue and 'lock' together!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 08:45:23 pm by Digglez »

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
your idea with the shields is really good. the graphics you want are very easy, i can work with them, good choice. But! what do you mean with "bold" and lowered saturation? (sorry i may be a bit tired and gotta translate it in my head so the end-product does not make that much sense at the moment. :( )

And! I added a new poll!

Got the Idea, that you could donate inGame-gold and strat-gold, too... since donating RL-money does not seem to be yours. :D
So the idea is, that I sell green tunics for 10k gold and woolen caps for 20k gold and you can buy them. And I bring one of my people out in the strat-map so you can donate troops and gold there - if that is wanted.

Please don't discuss in this topic, just vote... if you want another serious point in the poll feel free to PM me. ;)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
But! what do you mean with "bold" and lowered saturation?

Hue saturation levels in the image.  Basically something that would look realistic on a wooden shield or cloth tunic, not a sharp vivid computer graphic with BOLD BRIGHT colors.

An example is Pirates of the Burning Sea enforces reduced hue saturation levels in their heraldry to represent historically accurate colors
http://www.burningsea.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19608

Doesnt have to be this as strict as the example above, just throwing it out as wishful thinking.  I got a laugh out of your idea of selling green tunics (american dollars referred to as green backs)

I will certainly donate something reasonable and fair for time & effort spent. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 01:12:11 am by Digglez »

Offline TheGriffin88

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Phalanx
  • Game nicks: Phalanx_Griffin
  • IRC nick: Phalanx_Griffin
Hi Niemand,

I recent started a Greek style Phalanx clan. I was wondering if you had the spare time would you be able to design us just an in game banner?

Here is a general concept, white background black logo.

Clan Post: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,12957.0.html

A Black background with white logo could be equally as cool, if you choose to do it I will leave that up to you.

If you decide to do this karma points would be maximal.

All the best,

Griffin.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 10:56:44 pm by TheGriffin88 »
There is no truth only a series of interpretations.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Although he has made some good stuff in the past, if you are looking for a banner to be made I wouldnt waste your time with Niemand.  Waited over 3 weeks with zero results, he was always making some lame excuse about something or other.  If you dont want to do it then say so, dont string people along with your bullshit.

Offline bredeus

• Earl
  • Renown: 392
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • there must be Peace
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templars since 1096 AD
  • Game nicks: Templar_Brede
  • IRC nick: Brede
Hi Niemand
Could You please look at this?
(click to show/hide)
I know I know last time when I asked You for help we decided not to use your work but well, we just a simple knights forgive us and look at this masterpiece of Casimir paint job :>

Offline Niemand

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • echstreme.designs
This will be of interest for those who want a banner: http://niemand.hostingsociety.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

Your requests are better held there... since i am the admin there and have much more room then here. Sorry for the circumstances.

And Digglez: No lame excuses. I always said I cant get my ass up to do it. This is not a lame excuse. Its not even an excuse. Its just the fuckin truth. And if you read the opening-thread there it says:
[...]
F) When your banner is ready (you maybe have a long, white beard like Miraculix then)[...]

And as i told you I had some ideas and I already found some graphics. If I would not like you or your banner or whatever I would be honest enough to tell you to fuckoff. I, for myself, will do the banner for you... but I do not know when. And as long as we dont have a contract and as long as you didnt pay me I do not need to do it asap. There was no deathline or anything. If somebody wants to have a deathline he should make a proper contract with me and pay me real money.