Author Topic: Les Chevaliers Occitans  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
Re: Les Chevaliers Occitans
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2014, 05:19:42 pm »
+3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Les Chevaliers Occitans shall be participating in Strategus round 5!

Land will not be pre-claimed by LCO
When it happens you'll know #ManifestDestiny

Previously acclaimed allied factions of LCO are no longer!
We're sorry if you feel concerned, but fighting the same people year after year can be tiresome. Time to mix it up.

Previously acclaimed enemy factions of LCO are no longer!
Your war crimes are forgiven. Embrace in neutrality, and go about your business as you see fit.

Future trade and diplomatic relations
Pending

Arrowaine : "I even hope FCC Kesh shall be returning"[/size][/center]

*cough* COMPLETE BULLSHIT *cough*
So predictable and so sadly unoriginal. 

Quote from: arowaine on Today at 07:15:24 am
"hi well as long as you are not super friend faciton or brd or fcc or tagged with those you are free to come walk in our land as for derchios its not under our control rigth now so that up to you sir."

You once again are working with all the same people who idiotically thinks it makes sense that a game based on fighting other people should have half the na clans sharing one ts so they never fight each other and carry over the same exact relations and same enemies every strat.  You wonder why we didn't come back because that ts papasmurf.bounceme.net is a plague on the NA community.  Chaos (GFORCE), FIDLGB, Occitan, Chevalieres, Dracul (probably forgetting a few others) all sharing one teamspeak makes for an incredibly boring and unoriginal game.  You don't even have FCC around anymore to try and excuse it.

Thank you arowaine, canary, papasmurf and company for killing strat as soon as it starts.  I am so glad we decided not to come back and just dick around instead.  Arowaine you keep fighting an imaginary FCC - I think you might not lose this strat, but then again its hard to beat a ghost.  Even with half of the strat players sharing one ts because they are too uncreative to actually contribute as part of a community that helps create a challenging fun game for everyone.  But you don't want to fight - you lost too many strat rounds that way, I understand.

CONGRATS TRADE SIMULATOR KINGS 2014. Watch how boring the next 8 months will be - basically watching you and your teamspeak allies only fighting tiny factions and building up to take ai fiefs... ooooh what a challenge.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 05:26:23 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2014, 06:11:47 pm »
+3

(click to show/hide)
http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/eviction-notice-bohmasterflex_tkov-na-new-tilimsal/msg970279/#msg970279
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 06:15:09 pm by betard_lulz »

Offline Relit

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Relit
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2014, 06:28:39 pm »
+5
... Dracul (probably forgetting a few others) all sharing one teamspeak makes for an incredibly boring and unoriginal game.  You don't even have FCC around anymore to try and excuse it.

Thank you arowaine, canary, papasmurf and company for killing strat as soon as it starts.

Do not drag Dracul into your crazy conspiracy theories Kesh. They split their time 50/50 on Raven TS/Papasmurfs TS. Unless of course your now claiming Raven TS is somehow owned/operated by some shadow organization affiliated with LCO. Just because people share a TS does not mean they immediately like each other or even play with each other.

Offline Huntress

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 06:40:39 pm »
+2
I'm no diplomat, but as far as I know LCO doesn't have any relation with people in the teamspeak yet. There might be a few friendly agreements but I haven't seen anything major. A few people in here may be working together but it's not some mass organization you make it sound like. So what if people are saving up for a little bit. No exp peasant wars or no fun. I probably have no idea what I'm talking about since I'm a strat noob. But at least I'm willing to admit it  :rolleyes:

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 06:41:56 pm »
+6
Kesh, you are seriously the biggest nerd and make the most assumptions out of anyone ever in the history of the internet. We share a TS because Papasmurf(FIDGLB) owns that motherfucker. Secondly, we're nice to other people and when MB was looking to leave TKoV TS, they asked us. Why (HUGE STRAT CONSPIRACY THAT'S WHY) because I've hung out with aldogalus for like 3 years now. Occitan wanted to leave Hospitaller TS and strike out on their own, who'd they ask??????(MAJOR STRAT FACTION UP IN THIS BITCH) Us again, because Kap10 and I are steam friends and talk hockey all teh time mon. As for Chaos, Rhalzo has been friends with all those dudes and is real life friends with Malaclypse. Also, you of all people should know, that you can't just start wars in the beginning cause you have to establish fiefs, trade routes, allies, armies, gear, etc...unless you want all peasant battles. Do you read the words you type. I promised I wouldn't troll this strat but your stupidity makes that very hard. So for now I'm just pointing out the facts and shooting holes in your assumptions. Carry on nerd. This is how I picture you when you type up one of your "revelations"

(click to show/hide)

Edit: You forgot the Mates, KbW: Gods Amongst Clods, Internet Best Friends Scump Squad, and all the people that use our TS for other games and don't own or play Mount and Blade (MAJOR FUCKING STRAT ALLIANCE BECAUSE SAME TS FOR LIFE)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 07:00:12 pm by Bronto »

Offline Pappy

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
  • Game nicks: Papasmurf_FIDLGB
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 07:00:52 pm »
+12

*cough* COMPLETE BULLSHIT *cough*

because that ts papasmurf.bounceme.net is a plague on the NA community.  Chaos (GFORCE), FIDLGB, Occitan, Chevalieres, Dracul (probably forgetting a few others) all sharing one teamspeak makes for an incredibly boring and unoriginal game.  You don't even have FCC around anymore to try and excuse it.

Thank you arowaine, canary, papasmurf and company for killing strat as soon as it starts.

papasmurf.bounceme.net and weshould.servebeer.com are ran by me for the c-rpg and the NA community as a whole. I do this and offer it freely, out of the goodwill of my heart to any clan who has asked me regardless of political affiliations or personal preference to help encourage growth and interest in the game i enjoy playing and to develop a sense of community without affecting anyone's pocket book. Proof of this is Dracul who almost nobody on the TS talks to or affiliates with outside their own members in their own channel. A channel on my teamspeak does not designate some larger alliance or affiliation, yes we play other games together, yes we hop channels and chat, but strat is strat.  It is talked only within your faction, and warring or attacking a clan on the teamspeak is not going to cost anyone their spot. I have offered any large clan their own separate virtual server since I am allowed to host 5 on my license, all have declined. Just because most people think your a shitlord, and you have been banned from our server a time or two does not warrant these lies and slander.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:59:52 pm by Pappy »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 08:25:39 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)

oh god i fucking lost my shit when i read that

10/10

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2014, 08:36:23 pm »
+2
Damn, Pappy, implying that Kesh can fit his dick in a moth.  That's cold.  Ice cold.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2014, 10:21:38 pm »
Complete coincidence that not ONE of the factions that share your ts have ever attacked or fought a single battle against each other EVER!  I'm not saying its a conspiracy like you are accusing - its just a plague and a hindrance to any good game competitiveness  and I fully understand why people like Canary, Papasmurf, Arowaine, and Artyem all fully endorse it - it fits your mentality.  You say you are fostering community - but what you are really doing is dividing the community along a bipartisan line (just look at the arowaine quote i posted earlier) - the people in your ts and the people not in your ts.  If you really wanted to help the community you would encourage people to grow and do their own tses or vents - show them free tools they can use - something like we have done in the past when too many strat factions shared our ts.

Honestly if you really cared about this game you would do things to build and encourage it rather than divide it along bipartisan lines.  Go ahead and be self-righteous, but having half the strategus community on one teamspeak has made for a horribly unoriginal strat - just like what has happened with UIF in the past in EU (occitan learned well I guess).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2014, 10:32:25 pm »
+1
Complete coincidence that not ONE of the factions that share your ts have ever attacked or fought a single battle against each other EVER!  I'm not saying its a conspiracy like you are accusing - its just a plague and a hindrance to any good game competitiveness  and I fully understand why people like Canary, Papasmurf, Arowaine, and Artyem all fully endorse it - it fits your mentality. ...

Ever? So last strat when Dracul/Frisia/Raven were in Fimbulvetr we did not fight Occitan? Because if I remember correctly we did... You are talking out of your ass again Kesh.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2014, 10:36:57 pm »
+2
Is it a coincidence that none of the factions that share the FCC teamspeak have EVER fought each other?

I THINK NOT.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Shik

• Duke
  • Renown: 510
  • Infamy: 90
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Gilmore Girls
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 10:42:10 pm »
+3
how does anyone get so visibly upset over how other groups of people decide to play their internet pony simulator
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 11:09:27 pm by Shik »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 10:42:21 pm »
+1
Ever? So last strat when Dracul/Frisia/Raven were in Fimbulvetr we did not fight Occitan? Because if I remember correctly we did... You are talking out of your ass again Kesh.

But, 2 of those factions didn't share similar TS with LCO....

Offline Relit

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 10:43:57 pm »
+2

Hes implying ever. The guy is crazy. Raven/Dracul/Frisia fought against FCC, Acre, HoC, LCO, Hospitaller, Astralis, The All-mighty Chinese, and a few others.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2014, 10:44:50 pm »
+1

I'm pretty sure Occitan was still sharing a TS with Hospitallers at that time, too.

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus