Author Topic: Clan-Searching-Thread  (Read 112810 times)

Offline Tomas_of_Miles

• Count
  • Renown: 263
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rusty mercenary siege engineer
  • Game nicks: Something with Tomas in it
Re: Clan-Searching-Thread
« Reply #75 on: October 10, 2011, 06:04:50 am »
+2
Hi I go by the character name of Tomas_Traveller at the moment, although this may be subject to change. I'm from England and I play on the EU servers. I was pretty active when I was in a clan before, so you don't have to worry about that. I am definitely not the best of players around, although I have been playing cRPG for perhaps too long. My builds generally change each generation, but I veer towards using the crossbow due to my investment of 9 loom points in it. I am looking for an english speaking clan, as I am not proficient enough in listening or speaking to be in a French or German clan. The clan I'm looking for HAS TO BE INVOLVED IN STRATEGUS.

This feels like I'm signing on or writing a CV or something...  :|

[CASE CLOSED]
« Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:35:21 am by Tomas_of_Miles »
Professional poop cleaner

Offline Fearless

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2011, 02:29:18 pm »
+1
My ingame name is "Jigga" and I have began playing cRPG again last week after a few months break.

My builld currently is 1h/shield (Though I may change in next gen to get a feel for whats best for me - was a good archer back in the day)

I speak English and am From the UK - though I am not necessarily looking for just a UK based clan, I want one with many EU players.

I consider myself to have good teamwork due to the fact I play in a competitive team on The CoD: Mw2 scene (1st place on ESL ladders)

If you have any questions you would like to ask me please drop me a PM or speak to me in-game! ;)

Offline Biral

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 18, 2011, 04:24:19 am »
+1
-Found one-
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:32:58 pm by Biral »

Offline Houkka

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • Military pick diplomacy!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fonhu
« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2011, 12:52:45 pm »
+1
searching clan for eu-servers (too high ping in NA), does not have to be serious clan, it would be fun to just be in ts/ventrilo/mumble and doing some tactical than just running around fighting.
ingame name: Fonhu
1h shielder  15/18, aiming for 15/21 for now

have played crpg for 20+ hours (tested ranger and 2h guys but not my style)
some other experience: played singleplayer with original M&B like 150 hours but mostly cavalry and 100+ guys in battles)

Role
Main
Generation
Gold
Kills
Deaths
Rank
items: nordic fighter helm, studded leather coat, scale gauntlets, rus splinted greaves,  steel pick and heavy heater shield

[bold][CASE CLOSED][/bold]
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 10:34:52 pm by Houkka »

Offline Mitsu1988

• Peasant
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hopefully soon HRE :)
  • Game nicks: LadyMorgana
Close
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2011, 02:21:45 pm »
Hey all,

my name is Alex, I'm 23 yo and I'm looking for a clan for either my current character LadyMorgana or for the baby in my belly who will soon be born into a great warrior! Currently lvl 29 1h shielder and i like shielding.
Im from Holland. Can speak Dutch and English fluently and average german. My french is horrible and my turkish and spanish is restricted to swearwords. >.<

I do have a Mic and I can log any TS, Vent, raidcall, prolly skype too. What i dont have is steam.

Im EU based obviously, but my ping isn't horrible in NA.

Hoping a nice bunch of people will accept me!

Kind regards,

Alex

Edit: Found a nice clan in which i'm now a recruit! Thx for everyone that showed interest in me have a good game!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2011, 11:30:05 am by Mitsu1988 »

Offline CavalierX

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2011, 12:55:16 am »
+1
Hello- I am looking for a clan.  I am a North American Player in the PST zone I play an hour or 2 in mornings, but I am more active later afternoons and evenings and weekends.  I have played a pretty fair amount of MBW but I am newer’ish to cRPG and loving it so far.  I have my main Huscarl type build CavalierX and I am playing with an Archer, Light Cav, and Polearm (STF) builds.  I was hoping to find a newb friendly Clan that will help me with learning some of the finer points of the game and tricks of the trade.  I am pretty easy going and laid back- I figure this is a game played for fun, but I also love the competitiveness of the whole battle experience.  I would like to play with people focused on having fun kicking ass and taking names while working as a tactical and smart team.  I know how to behave myself on TS/Vent, but also like to have a good time with it.  I am an older dude (wife no kids) and have been playing PC games since I was programming them on my Commodore 64 (officially dated myself there).  I have been a member of many different guilds/clans over the years in other games (EQ, DAOC, WoW, WHO, BF_, Etc.): Pro Scientia and Darklight Brigade, being the 2 main guilds, but I don’t know that any of them are playing cRPG.

Please send me a PM and tell me a little about your clan (play style, active numbers, vent/ts?, hardcore, laidback or ???)- I would love to be able to hangout on Vent/TS and play with your clan for an evening or what have you. 

Thanks; here is a quick build I am playing on my main (feedback welcome).

CavalierX <Thrower-1HShield>

Level 27 (Gen1)

STR 17
AGI 15

One Handed 85
Throwing 125

Iron Flesh 3
Power Strike 5
Shield 5

Offline Snaky_Cake

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Legionaires of Nicea
  • Faction: Legion of Nicea
  • Game nicks: Legatus_SnakyCake_of_Nicea
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2011, 01:36:58 am »
+1
i am looking for a WELL ORGANISED clan, and one which isnt full of retards and TKERS like most i have seen playing
i will join one with uniformity, so every troop type has a basic uniform, and disipline. if people dont listen to higher commanders on the field of battle, you are a retard
get back to me

Offline shibashake

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2011, 04:41:06 am »
+1
Hi

Looking for an active clan to play on NA servers with

or strategus... even though ive never tried it...

my main is currently a 2 hander 24/12

Offline Ronin

• Marshall
  • Renown: 859
  • Infamy: 198
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2011, 02:52:19 pm »
+1
Greetings

I am looking for a mature and mighty clan which represents the "lesser evil".In other words a clan which:
- has mature players in it
- is in top ranks, and very competitive
- has chivalric people who doesn't have the fanaticism of templars/crusaders and are not bloodthirsty bandits ** in RP manners
- is in EU and is multinational.

I am new to strategus, old to Mount and Blade. I am from Turkey and can speak Turkish and English. My character is a shielder (around 21 level and 2nd gen).

Edit: I forgot to mention, I am 19 years old and my in-game character have a cool moustache.

[CASE CLOSED]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 08:09:44 pm by Ronin »
Quote from: BlindGuy
Seems the fascists are gaining ground once again in UKR... right vving politics is SO bad for the general populace but STILL in times of trouble the uneducated turn to them for help, simply because they are so amoral they vvill supply those vvilling to fight vvith vveapons rather than knovvledge.

My UU key is broken incase you can't tell :D

Offline Random_Figther

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vikings
  • Game nicks: Vikings_Jarl_Olaf
« Reply #84 on: October 31, 2011, 05:41:59 pm »
+1
Greetings, Im Lookeing For a Horse Archer/Lancer Clan That Mainly Use Horses I am A Horse Archer My Self And Find It quite Boring Rideing Around By My Self So My Stats Are :

Attributes
Strength    15    
Agility    15    

Weapon proficiency
One Handed    13    
Two Handed    1    
Polearm    1    
Archery    136
Crossbow    1    
Throwing    1    1
Skills

Iron Flesh    0    
Power Strike    0    
Shield    0    
Athletics    1    
Riding    4    
Horse Archery    2    
Power Draw    5
Power Throw    0
Weapon Master    5

Items ::

Hide Boots
Leather Gloves
Steppe Cap
Lamellar Vest
Bodkin Arrows
Horn Bow
Steppe Horse

Offline D_the_Barbarian

• Peasant
  • Renown: 5
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
  • ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ
    • View Profile
    • I have no website
  • Faction: none
  • Game nicks: D_the_Barbarian and Millions of alts like D_the_Female.
« Reply #85 on: November 04, 2011, 01:30:00 am »
+1
Possibly looking for an NA clan that is about having a good time and not to uptight. I'm okay skill wise and i play 1h+shield, but i have a countless number of alts which i play occasionally, though I spend most of my time on my main. I play somewhat frequently, though that is subject to change. It would be cool if someone could help me become better at my class and just be better in general.
On a similar note, it is imperative to carry smoke bombs. Archers get confused because they're so ineffective that they pause to wonder why, so they end up being as effective as intended.

Offline Kekecrack

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kekecrack ; SP_Keke
« Reply #86 on: November 08, 2011, 07:49:36 pm »
+1
Name Kekecrack.

I am really a noob, I start to play at cRPG a week ago,

I am lvl 27 and rising...

Archer-2H.

I am looking for a EU clan.

CLOSED!!!!

ENlist in WARPIG!!

Thanks for interest.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2011, 05:14:42 pm by Kekecrack »

Offline OzyTheSage

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress
  • Game nicks: Ozymandias
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2011, 05:48:11 am »
+1
I'm Ozy

I wonder if anyone's interested.

Offline Soeldner

• Peasant
  • Renown: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Soeldner looking for a clan
« Reply #88 on: November 12, 2011, 01:21:48 pm »
+1
Yo guys,

I'm looking for a clan. I've been playing for about 2 years now and I'm not playing that much at the moment because those random fights just get me bored.
I want some team with some tactic behind its fighting.
I don't fucking care about this fucking "perfect character building", because at all a battle in this game is about teamplay. Most lone wolves also die alone and everyone is saying something different about the 'perfect character built'. At the moment all are more into strength it seems.

I began with a 2-hand-archer-character and now I'm a mix out of one-hand and polearm.
My polearm is a long hafted blade, my one hand is an axe with kite shield. If I'm confronted with many enemies I just use my shield, in duel situation I use polearm. I'm better in polearms though. With axe I can destroy shields and some 1-hand-guys just suck so bad parrying that they can't survive without shield.

Okay... My character at the moment isn't perfect. My next generation will concentrate on 2-hand again, but for now I got to reach lvl. 31 again. I'm 30 now...
If any clan with at least a bit strategical approach and serious interest and some skilled guys needs a new man - I would love to just join some sessions and then talk about joining clan actually.
IF I play I'm not just into it for fun. I want to win, if possible. I want good, funny atmosphere but not just spamming and talking about shit that has nothing to do with the game.
On the other hand I'm not that kind of guy just going for kills, I also cover archers if it helps to win. I not necessarily need to get ALL kills. But I want a good team.
Don't know if that's too much ...

Ah yeah, I want English speaking group if possible... (I'm German myself, can't understand Turkish or shit...  :D)

Soeldner

Offline snipercapt

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Araris, Brighid, Tsugan
« Reply #89 on: November 26, 2011, 02:02:06 am »
+1
Sup guys,

My in-game name is Tsugan, so don't talk to a "snipercapt" in-game, because that is a stranger.

I'm a 1h/shielder

(Currently) 20-18

And I would say I am better than average
(NA clans only plz, I dont play in 100+ ping)

I'm taken, go Risen!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 06:38:07 pm by snipercapt »
People still use shit from 12th century today, for example Microsoft Internet Explorer
visitors can't see pics , please register or login