cRPG > Beginner's Help and Guides

[Updated Nov 12th 2015] Tears of Destiny's General Guide For New Players

<< < (20/20)

Torben:

--- Quote from: Gurgumul on May 29, 2015, 01:11:25 am ---I have a few questions, but don't want to start a new thread:
1. How do I keep improving after hitting a wall? It seems like I've learned what I could, and now can occasionally block an attack, and rarely chamber one. I try to play as much as I can, but I'm not getting any better, still quite shitey. I've never received any valour either. It seems like the biggest problem to me is the well-equipped players who one-hit me and I don't do any damage to them, I just can't really learn anything without a chance to actually learn. I thought about training in single player, but even the most difficult AI is predictable, unlike players.
2. How do I get good equipment while still earning good gold? Farming with cheap gear is less fun than already losing every fight, and using good gear only occasionally, when I can afford to upkeep it sounds even less fun.
3. Is there any way to turn Strat silver to cRPG gold? I don't really play Strategus as it's confusing to me, and have over 1k silver that I have no use for.
Seems like every other player is constantly getting better while I remain the noob I was  :(

--- End quote ---

Crack cocain, my old friend dot. Try it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version