cRPG > Beginner's Help and Guides

[Updated Nov 12th 2015] Tears of Destiny's General Guide For New Players

<< < (3/20) > >>

Tears of Destiny:

--- Quote from: Torp on June 29, 2011, 01:31:37 am ---btw; maybe add a small list of different abbreviations (right word, no?) and terms that people use foten... like HA, Dev, Lol-stab etc.?

would also be helpfull

ps. i suck at coming up with exampels, you get the idea

--- End quote ---

No problem, heh. See Section I, third post. I will add to it continually but slowly.

--- Quote from: Bjarky on June 29, 2011, 01:50:39 am ---or HC, alot of people use that too.

--- End quote ---

Added, thank you.

--- Quote from: Classical on June 29, 2011, 01:51:30 am ---Love it, you planning on doing something in this format for Strategus? I.E. more in depth, and more detail? I like how it's laid out.

--- End quote ---
I would be interested in doing a similar guide for Strategus, yes.  :D

Anywho, thank you all for reading this. I apologize if there is any incorrect information or mistakes, and I will do my best to fix it if brought to my attention. I will add more later on, but for today I will relax.

Thank you for your time, I hope this helps, or at the very least amuses, at least one person.

Torp:
Damn, didnt even see that... did you have that all the time? :s

Tears of Destiny:

--- Quote from: Torp on June 29, 2011, 01:59:43 am ---Damn, didnt even see that... did you have that all the time? :s

--- End quote ---

Yes, but it was originally the "reserved" post so I may have put it in just as you were typing up your reply. :mrgreen:

Elerion:
Good info, Tears.

Espu:
Good effort, moved to general newbie discussion and stickied. Finish it nao!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version