Author Topic: [UNBAN] I'm Such a good guesser.  (Read 883 times)

Offline Petro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[UNBAN] I'm Such a good guesser.
« on: June 26, 2011, 10:00:37 am »
Hi.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 12:32:20 pm by Petro »

Offline Fluffy_Muffin

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 429
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tribunal
  • Game nicks: Vivec_the_Poet
  • IRC nick: Umbra
Re: [UNBAN] I'm Such a good guesser.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 10:06:23 am »
Good luck getting unbaned with that piece of shit post, thief
Defy me, and you will know what it is to stand against a god.

Offline Petro

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 05:51:34 am »
Only care what admins say douche :D

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 08:04:08 am »
:D

Well appearently I have been been for guessing the accounts of three people and taking some money from them, in my defence said people are mentally deficent and most of which have not played for hundreds of days (Obvious by the fact that they have no mains and their alts are undefined). It first started when my little brother tried to log into my cRPG account and i told him my username was ASS and my password was ASS, me being such an amazing troll was waiting for the remark, "WTF IT DOESNT WORK" but all i got in return was, "SINCE WHEN DID YOU GET A MASTERWORK DANISH GREATSWORD!?" then i proceeded to Guy Retarded peoples logins who's passwords were the same as their usernames :P (Try Iron,Iron  Ass,Ass Demon,Demon and get rich guys).
I obviously DONT deserve to be unbanned or my char deleted and these people do NOT deserve to live for their retardedness, thanks in advance  for unbanning me.

P.S. I DID NOT HACK THESE ACCOUNTS, I GUESED THEM AND THE OWNERS DESERBVE TO BE CASTRATED TO PREVENT 3 HEADED BABIES, THANK YOU.

Yours sincerly, EBU_Petro.

I agree on the not deserving to be unbanned, but I do sincerely hope that your character gets deleted.

Recently chadz character wiped and CD Key banned 40 individuals for hacking, and I think the same applies to you. You may have not hacked with "cheats" but you did hack accounts and cheated that way.

Diplomacy is not a strong point of yours, is it? With remarks like this, I see very little point in unbanning you for anything.

I would like to request to the Admins to treat this case just like the previous "hackers" and push for a CD Key bann. We have set a precidence, and I would like us to keep it lest the community become damaged from the attitude that you can hack anyone and get away with it as long as the password was "easy to guess." A few clan mates of mine were hacked in the past, and recently we have had a few people post on the bug forum that they have been hacked as well. I think it would reflect poorly on us if we, as a Forum Community and as a Popular Mod, were to allow any grace on such matters. Surely it does not reflect well on us to have our forums filled with a rash of these "Hacked" complaints, much less have a post such as the Original Post in this thread ask for an unbann.

He is claiming that it is not hacking if he guessed them, and I do not agree with this as the very definition as well as common usage of hacking says otherwise.

Thank you for your time.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 08:06:35 am by Tears_of_Destiny »
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline DANK

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • OotL
  • Faction: OotL
  • Game nicks: Sir_Dank_OotL, OotA_Kush
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 09:37:32 am »
Only a thief would try to hack into someone else's account. Please do not unban him.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Erathsmus

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
  • My w finger hurts.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Imperium
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 08:31:28 am »

If there is a way to Ban this person from having children, I would be happy to sponsor the event.
Slow and steady wins the race...Unless there is a fast person in it.