Author Topic: [Family]The Abays[The Most Serious Strategus Faction][Member List Announced]  (Read 20645 times)

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Turks
THE ABAYS

Connection Information
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Abay,An Historic Magnificent Leader

Many many times ago,when Abay visited Calradia,it was an amazing place to live. There were great peace; peasents were not killed in wars, too. Can you imagine a peace like this!After some months,leaders were feeled merciless and hungry to get more and more lands. Peace wasn't smelled anymore. Abay was in Fallen Brigade in these times. Then he heard something about a Turk clan to build. Eren was trying to recruit some good soldiers to his clan. Then Abay left the Fallens peacefully and helped Eren as his clan's second man. After long sleepless nights, their clan was built and named as The Turks. This clan made amazing things in a short time on Calradia's lands and conquered two castles and two villages with their small forces. Every old members of The Turks and elders of Calradia know that Abay was an extreme diplomat and negotiator.

In a time,there were a fight between Turk members and a sentence was heard: ''Abay must be the leader.''. There were some suspecious things on it and one of the members told Abay that they wish Abay had to be the leader. With some huge insistences, Abay accepted and negotiated with Eren,got the leadership of The Turks. Everything was cool and there were stability in the faction until a revolt that was created by a popular rebel and his canines. In a short time, something was seen that rebels hated Abay. It was surprising. Abay holded his stability and put his main authority in minds of remaining members and slapped middle of the table with his right hand. Rest of members(about 30) were good with Abay.But something was wrong and that was an ultimatum of his one of the most loyal members against him. Abay was in trouble and his skin was hot. He couldn't think anything without a suicide and did it with his hands in his chamber. Abay told Calradia that loyalty was everything.

Now, I Barbaros, the Son of Abay decided to keep my father's name alive as his son and rise his soul to the Sun, over Calradia.

My father had always main authority and I continue this for the family. Our name is The Abays and if you want to be an Abay,visit my chamber and accept my father's oath.I found the oath in his chest, it was frayyed much:
It says ''Keep your authority, make your plans before the battle and never regret for your decisions, be good to your soldiers, punish who does wrong, reward who does good, believe in God but don't trust him much, rule all Calradia with your friends, don't forget that trust is everything on lands.''

I have red beard,so my name is Barbaros. Don't call me Abay, because I cannot be like my father but I hope, I can be half of him at least. I am the one/only ruler in my family and announce here my rules:

Authority Tree of the Nobel Abayism

Barbaros_The_Son_of_Abay

Our Military Rating

Head

Barbaros_the_Son_of_Abay

Signature:visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lord

Xerin_of_Abay,

Baron

Killuminati_of_Abay,
Rvrryn_Baron_of_Abay

Dukes

-------

Nobels

Barbaros_the_Son_of_Abay,
Xerin_of_Abay,
Simon_of_Abay,
Nickfury_of_Abay,
Rvrryn_Baron_of_Abay,
Killuminati_of_Abay,
MarkAnthony_of_Abay,
Caesar_of_Abay,
LanceBreaker_of_Abay,
Augustus_Caesar_of_Abay,
Ragnar_of_Abay,
SS_of_Abay,
Warlord_of_Abay,
Iron_of_Abay,
Maniak_of_Abay,
RichardRich_of_Abay,
Charles_of_Abay,
HenryVIII_of_Abay,
Howard_of_Abay,
Watchm4n_of_Abay,
DamnYOU_of_Abay,
GrapeJuice_of_Abay,
CoolMan_XXVII_of_Abay,
SweetCube_of_Abay,
SwatchWatch_of_Abay,
NotThatMuch_of_Abay,
Q7_of_Abay

1-)If you are a brother/sister to me, so you are in this family.
2-)This family is the most serious faction on strategus, so your purpose is conquering lands, not playing the game only.
3-)Torunament rules will be added soon.
4-)We believe in God, but no religion.
5-)We wear one armour, it will be decided soon.
 6-)Teamspeak: Adress:Port = 62.104.20.250:10027
(Teamspeak is not necessary while you play in normal servers.)

7-)We use teamspeak for strategus battles exactly.
 8 -)
Banner
Every member choose this banner
if you didnt install the banner pack:
9-)Our tag will be at last of our nick, _of_Abay

These are my rules, if you ready to be an Abay, send me a pm and make your oath.Don't take it is a joke!

If you fit enough for our family, so visit my chamber, we shall talk.

Diplomacy

Roster Support: The Turks

My father's signet:
My signet:

F.A.Q. about Strategus: http://forum.c-rpg.net/index.php/topic,11455.0.html
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:41:31 am by Abay »

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U02Y2B6MUjo&feature=share
Dıdnt u died we already made your funeral ?? lol

See, I think drugs have done some *good* things for us, I really do. And if you don’t believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a Favor: go home tonight and take all your albums, all your tapes, and all your cd’s and burn em’. 'Cause you know what? The musicians who’ve made all that great music that’s enhanced your lives throughout the years...
Rrrrrrrrrrrrreal ------ high on drugs."
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather."

"It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on personal freedom, it´s what it is ok?. Keep that in mind at all times. Thank you!"

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
I am not Abay himself!

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna

Offline Inhumanetie

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoG
  • Game nicks: Inhumane, Arsebiscuits
Not sure what happened with the turks but am not sure people will join a clan decidicated to 1 guy, but good luck anyways.

And when u play a game seriously it takes all the fun out of it.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 12:25:43 am by Inhumanetie »

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
see you on strategus...good luck

reyiz you know you want to join so stfu

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Reyiz

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player
  • Smell of Money
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Rainbow
  • IRC nick: Jewianna
reyiz you know you want to join so stfu

Go trololol anywhere :D :D

I am not Abay himself!

Abay you really need psychological help :?

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
Not sure what happened with the turks but am not sure people will join a clan decidicated to 1 guy, but good luck anyways.

And when u play a game seriously it takes all the fun out of it.
  I thought there would be some guys who play this game for conquering lands.If strategus up, this clan will recruit members I am sure.Our only purpose is getting lands more and more.

Offline Tears of Destiny

• Naive
  • King
  • Renown: 1847
  • Infamy: 870
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Quiet drifting through shallow waters. 死のび
    • View Profile
    • NADS
  • Faction: Black Company
  • IRC nick: Tears
6-)We don't use teamspeak thing, because we don't play game, we live this. Every connection will be on pm.

This will make coordinating during battle rather difficult for strat', yes?
I'm not normal and I don't pretend so, my approach is pretty much a bomb crescendo.
Death is a fun way to pass the time though, several little bullets moving in staccato.
The terror of my reign will live on in infamy, singing when they die like a dead man's symphony.

Offline Abay_

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • Abay himself!
    • View Profile
6-)We don't use teamspeak thing, because we don't play game, we live this. Every connection will be on pm.

This will make coordinating during battle rather difficult for strat', yes?

7. rule says the solution.Anyway,I think to handle this like medieval times.So,pm means a kinda letter to someone.And ts is used just on battle arena.

ohh,reys.Abay told me something about you.You complained 2 or more people in your group to Abay while you bashibazoks were in turks.I would like to announce their names that you dont like them,but Abay didnt allow me.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 01:38:15 am by Abay »

Offline Kocik_4th

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: looking for
  • Game nicks: Kocik
  • IRC nick: Kocik
abi şizofren :s
Küfür mü? Ne küfürü? aaa?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
7. rule says the solution.Anyway,I think to handle this like medieval times.So,pm means a kinda letter to someone.And ts is used just on battle arena.

ohh,reys.Abay told me something about you.You complained 2 or more people in your group to Abay while you bashibazoks were in turks.I would like to announce their names that you dont like them,but Abay didnt allow me.
herif ağar gerizekalı ya

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy

I know the 2 names...people, send me gold to find out

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Ragni_Bross

• Knight
  • Renown: 69
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • "At the end of a smile there's a laugh and a half"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Militia
  • Game nicks: Militia_Iwarad
It seems that besides having his monthly male-period, Abay gives birth to himself spontaneously and for no reason at all, every now and then thus living many lives all at once :O