cRPG > Beginner's Help and Guides

Hevi 1h/2h Guide

(1/2) > >>

Hevi:
Hi there.
Ok guyes let's discuss about OP builds in nowadays.
So, what was changed?
1. We have got less wpf.
2. Lower lvl.
3. No forcefield around shields.
4. And no lolstab attack.

But a well educated warrior can fight good enough with less wpf and ping 100+
Here are 2 OP builds IMO:
1h+shield detecated.
lvl 35
Str 24
Agi 18
IF 8
PS 8
Shld 5
Athl 5
WM 6

So, with 8 ps it's easy now to kill rare tincans with 2-4 hits and light armored enemy with 1-2 hit.

1. Why 5 athl? I am sure it's enough to hold distance with any enemy which you will fight with.

2. Shield? I used a huscarl shield, but now it's better with elite cavalry shield.(because no more forcefield)
3. Weapon? It's your choice but I like winged mace and iberian mace. (beware, damage is sometimes randomly)

4.Now about tactics.
If you are well skilled, don't fear to attack enemy first with your teammates. They will see how you are good and help you.
!Knocking down your enemy will give a sense of panic for all of group(2-4ppl) , and they sometimes retreat.
Also remember to be close enough, and hold your shield on their stupid faces. Then attack.

Hevi:
2h user detecated.
lvl 35
Str 30
Agi 15
IF 6
PS 10
Shld 0
Athl 5
WM 5

Yes it's hard to play detecated 2h if you are non skilled player or ping 140+

1. Shield. The best way is using a shield with 0 difficult with max width and length.
2. Weapon? If you like to be 1-hit-kill use flamberge. (but beware, not  to hit your teammates.)
Best weapon for 2h IMO is two handed sword or morningstar.
3. Tactics. Try to help your shielders but don't be in 1st line with them. Stay behind your mates and don't spam. Be very careful. And only when battle become wider, find an enemy and fight like on a duel server.

Teeth:
Lolstab isnt actually gone, just a little less pronounced.

Corwin:
What exactly is lolstab? When u stab, and move to one side at the same time? Or something else?

Vexus:

--- Quote from: Corwinus on January 10, 2011, 06:40:17 pm ---What exactly is lolstab? When u stab, and move to one side at the same time? Or something else?

--- End quote ---

When you do a 180 degrees spin thrusting attack.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version