cRPG > General Discussion

Honest thoughts on Crpg2?

<< < (3/3)

Ikarus:
thanks for the info Yeldur, much appreciated :D

Maybe I just have to get used more to xbows, I'll just use lighter ones and see where it takes me from there :)

I like the current balance between melee players, cav and ranged; the classes are way more well spread than crpg1 was. Or maybe ppl just haven't figured out a proper meta yet, who knows

Mod is slowly starting to feel comfy, I'm enjoying my siege games more than any vanilla bannerlord mp I've had so far. Very curious about future updates, the new website already sounds awesome

mod is becoming more and more comfy, great job so far
(click to show/hide)visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ylca:
I just started and seeing 70 players in a server again is honestly really exciting.

I'm still terribly bad and i can't afford any of my builds yet.

Looking forward to trying out being an archer again.

Maybe i'll actually figure out how to fight 1h with no shield this time, i'm usually just harmlessly bouncing hits off people for minimal damage in this engine.

Ylca:
Also what are the chances of getting some sort of legacy bonus of gold and or a loom point?

Wiegraf_BRD:
IT IS VERY GOOOT

Yeldur:

--- Quote from: Wiegraf_BRD on December 07, 2023, 08:33:35 pm ---IT IS VERY GOOOT

--- End quote ---
You guys plz be easy on Rip. He was born Dutch and as a result he is automatically a retard. Everything he say is questionable and he also has no life outside the video gamez. Plz be easy on this soul because he does not understand much and he believe he is a black man but in reality he is the gay Dutch retard plz take good care of him

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version