cRPG > General Discussion

Skeletons in your closet

(1/2) > >>

chesterotab:
Imagine you are trying to land a ridiculously high paying job or are running for village elder (for you Europeans), multiple interviews in at this point, and a deep background unearthed your crpg forums name along with everything else attached to that username.

The thorough Punjabi hired by the background check agency highlighted every "questionable" post you made over the years using that username, the contents of which will be discussed in your final interview.

How bad will it be for you?

I would likely have to answer for:

Disrespect towards authority figures, "Death to all admins"
"Cyber-bullying" even though it is not real
~1300 word count aggressively homoerotic fan fiction
Accusations of using racial slurs
Evidence of using racial slurs
Punishment for using racial slurs
Allusions to racial slurs
Defense of those accused of practicing the art of using racial slurs
General sexism
General "weak-memery"
Volunteering to be an administrator in this mod (something must be wrong with my morals)
Accusations of abusing my authority as head NA trial in-game administrator

Bonus Question:

A background check didn't find your username, you accidentally slip that you played crpg. The person interviewing you claims to have been a regular and then asks for your username. What do you tell him? What name from this cesspool might not get you cancelled?

My gut tells me Jayjrod.

God bless.

IR_Kuoin:
I'll tell them my nickname on the forum is KuoiN, without the IR. Saved.

Torben:
krems whatsapp group will be my downfall at some point : (

Casul:

--- Quote from: Torben on July 10, 2020, 08:44:25 pm ---krems whatsapp group will be my downfall at some point : (

--- End quote ---

No idea what you are talking about

Leshma:
There is a ton of nasty crap attached to my name but I have good girl points as well that will help balance the score.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version