cRPG > The Chamber of Tears

The Dark Lord of Chamber of Tears

(1/5) > >>

Nickleback:
-Did i hear a sound?Who's that,bloody hell who do you think you are trespassing into my private chamber,this is lord's quarters,get outta here before you expose to my fury.

(You keep reading the post)

-Are you still here?GUARDS!GUARDSSSSSSSS!THERE IS AN INTRUDER IN MY POST,GET HIM OUTTA HERE.
-Yes master, getting him out immidiately.
-Do not dare to venture into my private quarters again stranger,if thou shalt seen here again,you must be slaughtered like a sheep.NOW!GET OUT!
(You have been kicked by the guards).

IR_Kuoin:
Knocks out a guard to take his disguise, use guard disguise to knock out and take the disguise of a butler, use butler disguise to poison the Dark Lord's tea.

Yeldur:
but then YUHMAZ, yeldurs GREATEST bodyguard rsuhed up and KILL u instantaneusly meaning ur DEAD game over

IR_Kuoin:
Consume on death; vial of life essence shatters and resurrects me on the spot giving you temporarily bewilderment which I use to punch you in the human deathspot located around the neck area leaving you paralyzed. Mission still ongoing and the tea is on it's way to the lord's chamber.

Yeldur:
uysin g my specIal powers i scream NIGZIP at the top of my lungs and break free of the paralysis

i teleport behind u with a katana folded over 50 billion times and say "hEH NOTHIN' PPPPPERSONELL KID" and cut ur head off

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version