Author Topic: Gibe loomz  (Read 728 times)

Offline mr_baby_head

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Gibe loomz
« on: September 03, 2018, 08:22:00 pm »
QGH

In the interest of retaining new players and combating the stupid LP inflation I hereby suggest giving everybody (especially new accounts) 15 looms or somewhere around this number. Not that this hasn't been suggested before but at this point in CRPG's life I fail to see how implementing this will cause any game-breaking issues.

Giving them to vets prevents them whining about their years of progress, giving them to newbies encourages them to play now that the playing field (in theory) is level and will hopefully devalue things to the point where marketplace interaction is worthwhile. After this then change the reforging process back to 2LP's to promote marketplace trading.

15 is more than enough to have a full set of gear loomed to a competitive standard and will hopefully encourage players looking to start out to either start their own clans or give them the confidence that they can compete with us CRPG die-hard's.

I AM TOTALLY NOT POSTING THIS BECAUSE I WANT TO LOOM SOME DUMB SHIT ;););)

QGT

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
Re: Gibe loomz
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2018, 08:29:58 pm »
+1
i will handle the distribution give me all the looms and i promise i will distribute them around and wont steal them and sell them for irl money
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2018, 12:49:56 am »
i will handle the distribution give me all the looms and i promise i will distribute them around and wont steal them and sell them for irl money

an apt quote from someone under King James, called behind his back "The Loompoint Purchase King"
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2018, 12:56:58 am »
+2
I would much rather see looms and lvl 35 skip the fun chars that cant be used in strat  given to new players than have all my stuff and levels wiped.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2018, 02:15:32 am »
STF should simply not be 30 to begin with. even 31 was iffy, at least in comparison to the current levelling system.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2018, 03:57:26 am »
+2
No.

▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2018, 03:15:11 pm »
No.

you asked for free shit yourself the moment you were unbanned lmao. not only on the forums, you straight up steam messaged people for shit

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2018, 09:27:20 pm »
you asked for free shit yourself the moment you were unbanned lmao. not only on the forums, you straight up steam messaged people for shit

All of my looms were on someone elses account for some reason probably related to the ban.  I was unbanned, but unable to get my looms back.  Before Dupre quit, he transferred my looms back to me.   Now I have looms, at the time I asked, I did not and they were not available to me without dev intervention.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄