Other Games > Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Gamescom 2018 Campaign Teaser

<< < (3/7) > >>

Nickleback:
Asheram enough,why are you hyping us,the game will not come shortly,the game looks great i must admit but bloody fcking christ we won't able to play it.

Kadeth:
Am I the only one who doesn't care enough anymore to watch more than 30 seconds of this shit?

Jona:

--- Quote from: Kadeth on August 24, 2018, 01:22:21 am ---Am I the only one

--- End quote ---

Odds are, no.

Kadeth:
It's a shame though, I remember being so hyped in 2012 lmao. Maybe some of that hype will be restored when something actually fucking happens, but everything I've seen and heard about combat so far has been bad; from WoTR-tier animations, too much attention to realism and not enough to functionality/fun/balance, death match game modes favoured over single life games modes, competitive players being excluded from game testing etc. etc. I hope there's something promising in these new vids, but I'm honestly too scared to watch and have my hopes crushed even further

Jona:
Yeah, very much the same here. The only cool thing is the "realistic" knockdown animation if you get hit by a horse. Speaking of which, everything they've shown for horses just makes them seem even more OP than they were in native warband. Crazy lancing angles return, but this time with overhead as well as regular stabs on horseback. And horses appear to all have the maneuverability of an arabian warhorse with 10 riding from what I've seen so far. One video also showed a cheesy scenario where a guy swung a massive 2h weapon and hit multiple enemies at once, imagine if that applies to horses as well? Honestly, native seems like it's gonna be one hell of a shitshow and leave it up to the mods to rebalance everything. Problem with that is it'll just fracture the community if there are several multiplayer balance mods that come out. In mod A you've got better polearms, but ranged is too strong, mod B has OP 2h, but 1h and throwing is too weak, etc...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version