Author Topic: NEWS REPORT! FCC RETURNS! WAR OVER! WAR DECLARED!  (Read 7701 times)

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
Re: NEWS REPORT! FCC RETURNS! WAR OVER! WAR DECLARED!
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2018, 09:07:27 pm »
+3
Calling people a megafaction is hardly the same as bringing up actual member counts. It's the same reason we're called carebears - typical strat propaganda, not even based on reality. Nothing new to see here.

And even when you guys were "small" you had about as many active members as the rest of us.

???? Calling someone a mega faction is all because they have many members.

The second part is just pure bullshit. When tristan said that, it was around the time of the acre vs hoc war. We had a total of 7 members only 5 which were active. The other 2 just moved around on strat occasionally. You had much more members than us at that point. We only recently gained more members with members of CC coming back and thryn/sitvek joining us.

Calling each other carebears is just as you said stupid propaganda. The truth of the matter is both sides are split into blocks with maybe the sole exception of Acre(they sign for both sides and have expressed desire to come and retake slezkh).

So lets just cut the crap. I am sure if I looked at the rosters in detail, we'd see that there are 4 factions that can field  somewhere between 7-10 fighters with some regularity. 3 of those factions are allied (or at least mercing together) against 1.  Yes, in the early days there were some battles where HoC had a merc advantage. But its not the merc advantage that bothers me so much as dishonesty in trying to say that its a fairly evening fight as things stand now. It's not. and actually, thats fine. Its a war game, you have an advantage you use it. But its the virtue signaling and hypocrisy, aside from the normal shit-posting, that gets people to stop caring about this game.

So please, Tristran. Talk to me about about faction size.

I'd also like to just give a shout out to the various smaller factions, afk'ers, and other rag-tag assortment of warriors who have merced for HoC and made from some pretty decent battles afterall.

To others in Acre, Occitan and Pinks, regardless of whatever official or secret political deals you guys have with eachother, the rosters don't lie.  I don't care who "wins" this war, but lets just have an honest one for crying out loud. Do you're worst, but don't pretend that you are some how fighting some mega-faction or that the odds are exactly even.

If you want to be honest then include the clan and the potatoes with you guys. At this point no one is ganging up on you so quit the victim complex now that frisians and occitans merged. HoC likes to include Acre in their opposition group but what have they done against HoC in months. I would say they are the only neutral major power at this point on strat.

Remember this. Pinkos has done nothing to HoC. We wanted a merc agreement ( even if signed with wrong representation LMAO ), it was HoC who became hostile when we were attacked by Free peasants and retaliated.

We have actually attacked Acre and taken one of their fiefs.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 09:17:35 pm by KaleLord »
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2018, 09:15:55 pm »
The second part is just pure bullshit. When tristan said that, it was around the time of the acre vs hoc war. We had a total of 7 members only 5 which were active. The other 2 just moved around on strat occasionally. You had much more members than us at that point. We only recently gained more members with members of CC coming back and thryn/sitvek joining us.

If you think we ever had much more than 5-7 active members, you're sorely mistaken. Hence, why Tristan bringing up the actual faction numbers argument is just boring.

???? Calling someone a mega faction is all because they have many members.

Calling each other carebears is just as you said stupid propaganda.

Nah, those two terms are basically interchangable and both stupid propaganda.

I'm not the one downvoting people

I'm the one downvoting low-effort memes, and that is all you've contributed thus far. Step it up, this ain't 2016 anymore.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2018, 09:21:09 pm »
+1
If you think we ever had much more than 5-7 active members, you're sorely mistaken. Hence, why Tristan bringing up the actual faction numbers argument is just boring.

Nah, those two terms are basically interchangable and both stupid propaganda.

I'm the one downvoting low-effort memes, and that is all you've contributed thus far. Step it up, this ain't 2016 anymore.

The past battles when you fought against Acre would say otherwise. Thalion brought this up so i will be using it. Battle numbers dont lie. You guys had double our numbers in early days of strat. It is the current stage where every faction is fairly even.

"Low effort memes" Look at the op, "hurr durr i was drunk" doesn't excuse that. I don't see you downvoting that just statements you disagree with.
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2018, 09:22:39 pm »
The past battles when you fought against Acre would say otherwise. Thalion brought this up so i will be using it. Battle numbers dont lie. You guys had double our numbers in early days of strat. It is the current stage where every faction is fairly even.

Well it depends on how you define "active" in strat. We've always had more mercs than we have had anyone that does things on the website. I was talking about people actually active in the strat part of strat, not the battles part.

"Low effort memes" Look at the op, "hurr durr i was drunk" doesn't excuse that. I don't see you downvoting that just statements you disagree with.

How do I disagree with what tristan posted? It is literally just the (presumably accurate) number of members in each faction. Also even giving single shit about up/downvotes is a meme and half. But since it's apparently something you guys care about I'll have to be a bit more liberal with my votes from now on.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 09:26:36 pm by Jona »

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2018, 09:24:53 pm »
Well it depends on how you define "active" in strat. We've always had more mercs than we have had anyone that does things on the website. I was talking about people actually active in the strat part of strat, not the battles part.

Those guys can be troop farmers for all i know, i consider those active members. Despite what zeus said earlier your faction isnt the only one with AFK members.

To me:

Active on Strat = move dot around, troop farm in fief and transfer

Active on crpg= NA1 and strat battles.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2018, 09:28:32 pm »
Those guys can be troop farmers for all i know, i consider those active members. Despite what zeus said earlier your faction isnt the only one with AFK members.

Exactly, which is why I downvoted he who started this argument. It never goes anywhere other than in circles of pointing fingers and saying "nuh uh, we have more afks than you!" as james pointed out. There is no way for me to actively monitor the activity of the members in any faction other than my own, except for any people I personally see moving nearby in strat. Same goes for every other faction too, obviously.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2018, 09:31:28 pm »
+2
>complains about low effort memes
>makes a post about carebear alliances and megafactions

Is there a more loweffort way to try and tear down your opponent?

Its not funny, its not creative, it isn't interesting, its just the same thread you could go back 5 years on the forums and find probably a carbon copy of. At least when we make our shipost threads they are somewhat different each time

You do realize YOU GUYS STARTED THE FACTION SIZE ARGUMENT right? Like your side literally made this thread

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2018, 09:32:47 pm »
+2
Also, I'd like to point out this thread is in response to you guys being out merced by TWO people. it was 33v31. Such a massive outroster, CAREBEARS SPOTTED

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2018, 09:42:02 pm »
Exactly, which is why I downvoted he who started this argument. It never goes anywhere other than in circles of pointing fingers and saying "nuh uh, we have more afks than you!" as james pointed out. There is no way for me to actively monitor the activity of the members in any faction other than my own, except for any people I personally see moving nearby in strat. Same goes for every other faction too, obviously.

As tristan said, you realize it was sJimmy who started this thread to cry about a "major carebear faction comprised of 4 clans" right. Which in the end goes back to # number of members  in your faction vs their "carebear faction"

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2018, 09:51:33 pm »
+2

OOoh, that always grinded my gears when Acre members told me "I don't want to do strat" but then want to merc and fight in battles and also play NA1.

So then I tell them to grind troops or go away. Not fair to contributing members in that case.

The truth of the matter is both sides are split into blocks with maybe the sole exception of Acre(they sign for both sides and have expressed desire to come and retake slezkh).

We have actually attacked Acre and taken one of their fiefs.

Fuck you. I love you Kale, but fuck you for taking Slezkh.  :evil:
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2018, 10:49:40 pm »
+3
Meh, I grow weary of this banter. To much talking does not suit a warrior. Lets just try to keep working towards better and more even rosters and get back to fighting.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2018, 12:49:52 am »
What is an Anit?
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2018, 01:04:50 am »
+1
u can't really say frisia joined the ACC (this was the name my adult high school program had at community college :-)) when the glorious kekistani resurgent forces weren't even frisia, it was like 3 guys that were in the clan and then me and albus.
low effort shit post by u because ur faction can't win battles now that rosters are typically even
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2018, 01:51:43 am »
+8
Im tired of all this shit. Last battle for Fisdnar will be this weekend.

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2018, 02:23:46 am »
+8
I’d like to thank the academy, I mean Kesh for this Repost from Strat 4. I think I’ve used this 2 times now, cant beat the classics.

Tristan I was talking about how many clans where in a faction. Like if there are 5 cRPG clans in 1 strat faction. I mean that is clearly care bear.

To everyone, come on yall, when is the last time we had a shit post, even a bad repost? I can’t even remember the meme war. Thank you all for playing!

Shout-out to James and Reinheart of Arce for roster balancing, even with their merc agreements, and if its just 1-2 people signing for the less signed roster.  Yall the real MVP.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade