Author Topic: where did HoC go?  (Read 3810 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
where did HoC go?
« on: July 21, 2018, 06:55:34 pm »
+1
Did they forget theres an attack button in game? Why are they just letting occitan take all their fiefs without even attempting to fight back? Anyone got an explanation? Even Knightmares clan counter attacked come on
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline sJimmy

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: where did HoC go?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2018, 07:53:47 pm »
+1
Before the Occitan Invasion and Kekistani Resurgent Forces Raids. The Hounds of Chulainn had 7 army’s ready to go on an offense. That offense turned into a defense of 9 villages and 1 offense field battle. The Hounds of Chulainn is at war with 3 factions to my knowledge the Kingdom of Acre, Occitan, and Kekistani Resurgent Forces. And Id assume neutral or friendly with the rest of the map. I could say bad rosters, but fuck that, that’s just an excuse everyone uses. But it takes time regroup and decide on what to do next. I’m sure someone will think of something.
"By what you decide to do every day you will be a good man or not." – Knights Hospitaller, 2nd Crusade

Offline Reinhardt

• Count
  • Renown: 274
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Crusaders of Acre
  • IRC nick: Reinhardt
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2018, 08:46:09 pm »
+1
Before the Occitan Invasion and Kekistani Resurgent Forces Raids. The Hounds of Chulainn had 7 army’s ready to go on an offense. That offense turned into a defense of 9 villages and 1 offense field battle. The Hounds of Chulainn is at war with 3 factions to my knowledge the Kingdom of Acre, Occitan, and Kekistani Resurgent Forces. And Id assume neutral or friendly with the rest of the map. I could say bad rosters, but fuck that, that’s just an excuse everyone uses. But it takes time regroup and decide on what to do next. I’m sure someone will think of something.

While this is true, and HoC is technically at war with Acre, Acre has not attacked HoC in months IIRC. We pulled back from your lands after being betrayed and have not returned since. I recall my words to Jason being something along the lines of "You can very well consider this war over unless you plan to pursue us into our lands." but the conversation didn't go further.

Just some context. Good luck in the wars bud.
"A leader is a dealer in hope."

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2018, 07:57:02 am »
+3
They told me the current state of affairs.  I suggested a surrender with terms to at least one of them, but they said, "No retreat, No surrender".  Apparently they would rather die fighting than accept terms... I blame this on too many movies.

Offline Oreo

• Count
  • Renown: 163
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2018, 07:31:35 pm »
+4
dont mind me
just having my nuts fondled
Arowaine: probably cause i told dupre he is a piss of shit

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 04:58:19 pm »
+6
where has the Triumvirate been?

Did they fail to realize theres an attack button in game? Why are they just letting occitan take all their s&d without even attempting to fight back? Anyone got an explanation? Even Knightmares clan counter attacked come on

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 05:25:04 pm »
+7
I mean, lets just call a spade a spade. The early battles we were badly out numbered in terms of mercs. Yeah, i know the amount of people who sign up for battle can make a roster look more even, but that doesn't mean that everyone will show up or stay. And I'm not even saying that there is necessarily anything Acre, Occctian and Kekistanis should do about it,  but that was what dominated some of the early battles.

That said, rosters seem to be getting a bit more even, and a bit more reliable. Unsurprisingly, this has lead to better battles and makes us feel a good bit more confident that using an army offensively won't be a complete waste that will only result in a 20 minute long battle.

So yes, we'll attack when we get the chance.  Despite the fact that even a cursory glance at the strat map seem to show that Occitan and Kekistan (when combined) seems to have an advantage on troops and probably silver as they can trade pretty much uninhibited across the entire map.   Perhaps we are just trying to make sure that it will be a fairly even and reliable roster before we attack well organized and numerically superior foe.  Take it as a begrudging sense of respect rather than lack of activity.

Granted, I realize that Tristan's posting was probably just shit-posting, but Tristan, at least try add a meme, or funny picture with an added subtext or something. That way I can at least appreciate and respond to a more sophisticated level of shit-posting than my 11 year old would be capable of. Thanks.

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 10:06:25 pm »
+1
I mean, lets just call a spade a spade. The early battles we were badly out numbered in terms of mercs.

yeah ok you were outnumbered??? here's the tea for u sis.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 10:24:42 pm »
+2
Humm... yah looks like you guys had it pretty bad for some of those battles too.  looking back it seems there were a couple where you guys had more as well.

I guess it was just a few of those Occitan battles that left the most recent impression.  Seems like out of all of us Occitan has done pretty well in terms of fielding a consistant roster. At least recently. I will say that its neat to see those older battles from just a few weeks ago with numbers in the 10's and 20's, and now we are in the 40's. Good stuff.

yeah ok you were outnumbered??? here's the tea for u sis.
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Also I like tea. Ummmmm.
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:27:52 pm by Thalion_Menelvagor »

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 11:12:40 pm »
+7
i know everyone likes to shit talk in battles but as long as people are coming in larger numbers and we have somewhat even rosters, all is well for crpg even if people are losing their fiefs on strat

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2018, 02:30:28 am »
+3
You guys definitely had the roster advantage at the beginning, I remember that castle battle where you guys had like 15more mercs, and multiple field battles where you had a massive roster advantage vs Frisia

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2018, 06:48:41 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

I am really impress by what you said in your 2 last post thalion you made me realize that you are a grow up men now. I for once will say that i am proud of you mate. As Gsp would say i am impress by your performance.
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2018, 07:15:52 am »
+6
(click to show/hide)

I am really impress by what you said in your 2 last post thalion you made me realize that you are a grow up men now. I for once will say that i am proud of you mate. As Gsp would say i am impress by your performance.

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2018, 08:53:10 am »
+5
You guys definitely had the roster advantage at the beginning, I remember that castle battle where you guys had like 15more mercs, and multiple field battles where you had a massive roster advantage vs Frisia

its best 2 not call kekistani resurgent forces as frisia or else u insult the true greasy internet warrior virgin spirit that sandy and daruvian and cikel and the others once had years ago

im not even a real frisian im jsut the guy they put in charge as the public relations officer to deal with the new wave of crpg youth

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2018, 10:34:21 am »
+2
its best 2 not call kekistani resurgent forces as frisia or else u insult the true greasy internet warrior virgin spirit that sandy and daruvian and cikel and the others once had years ago

im not even a real frisian im jsut the guy they put in charge as the public relations officer to deal with the new wave of crpg youth

well just tell all those guys to come back so i dont have to edit my post. Truly the easier option