cRPG > General Discussion

This admin abuse must end! V2.0

(1/4) > >>

Nickleback:
My secret hater admin keep deleting my posts fcking fck.As if its not enough that he is texting,messaging people from my account now my secret hater admin also deletes my posts.you cunt im gonna end u if i find u step forward motherfucker show urself coward.
Last year admins also changed my forum nick without asking my permission.I think yeldur would administrate this retard forums 10000x better than any of you garbage monkey wrench cunts.

Yeldur:
i'll delete ur FUCKING FAMILY in a second kid watch ur LAGNUEGAWe4

Torben:
cassi

--- Quote from: Yuhmaz on July 09, 2018, 05:11:04 pm ---you garbage monkey wrench cunt.

--- End quote ---

jk,  mch lve

Nickleback:

--- Quote from: Yeldur on July 09, 2018, 05:26:01 pm ---i'll delete ur FUCKING FAMILY in a second kid watch ur LAGNUEGAWe4

--- End quote ---
Motherfucker i am flattering u here but u are puking shit at me.I am going to insert my 7 inch screwdriver into ur harddrive and gonna balance the imbalance of the chemicals in your brain you dipshit admin sucky dicky.

Yeldur:

--- Quote from: Yuhmaz on July 09, 2018, 05:34:41 pm ---Motherfucker i am flattering u here but u are puking shit at me.I am going to insert my 7 inch screwdriver into ur harddrive and gonna balance the imbalance of the chemicals in your brain you dipshit admin sucky dicky.

--- End quote ---
listen here yuhmaz i have the power to decide over life and death now so dont u FUCK iwth me one word to head admin yeldur and i can get u OPERMA BABNNED u hear me u FAT oaf i will shit out a brick and smas hyou round the head with it so nbard youll have permanetn brtain damage ohy waiut you already do fiuckiong retard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version