Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Fisting
« on: June 14, 2018, 09:35:02 pm »
+9
Couldn't find a thread about it so starting one.

Began fisting a few weeks ago, incredibly fun! Have had a hard time getting some, but got my first one today actually! And my second and third. Got a small, 1kg dick and two balls.

Anybody else fisting?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
Re: Fisting
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2018, 09:40:45 pm »
+4
Congratulations on losing your virginity x

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2018, 09:41:58 pm »
+6
Did a short session but then after that the weather has been poor. Will try to get on it as well. Dick sucks but balls are pretty tasty. Was hoping to learn to suck some dick this year if i can catch some, im terrible at sucking in general but i do love eating cock.

Do u fist alone? I always set out with a pal, but i think i should do some solo queue because the relaxation of fisting isnt at its peak if someone is there with you.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2018, 09:42:50 pm »
+4
lol, norrlänning fisting, no surprise there. Everyone says balls are tasty, will see tomorrow. Haven't tasted dick afaik but I can tell you now it smells like shit.

I've been either fisting by myself or with my brother/friend. I actually bring a radio so I can have it playing something while I'm alone. It's very relaxing. Was listening to the Sweden-Denmark game last saturday as I brought some food and went out on the lake.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2018, 09:43:59 pm »
+3
Not listening to the peaceful trickling of water and the sounds of nature in total harmonious silence while fisting smh.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2018, 09:57:24 pm »
+4
Dont misquote me on my fisting preferences, i'll happily fist with anyone.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline ArysOakheart

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1322
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
  • Game nicks: Arys_TheDrunkenPeasant
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2018, 10:33:36 pm »
+2
Never got the whole fist in the ex, couldnt get past the thumb. Then she learned kegals, and one finger was hard enough. Miss that dank puss. Crazy bitch though.

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Am I fisting? 1.0
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2018, 12:37:09 am »
+5
GF and I do a fair bit of fisting by the lake during the summer.

sick bastard

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 01:15:31 am »
Bro

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2018, 01:02:21 am »
+1
How about footing?
(click to show/hide)
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die