Author Topic: Happy Ramadan All!  (Read 4103 times)

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Ramadan All!
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2018, 12:52:31 pm »
I want to apologize, if I have given offense. That was never my intention. But you see... Allah mocked me first. Then I mocked back. One thing leads to another. Well, you know what it's like  :D :D :D :D :D
Allah can take a joke though. He is very full of himself. He calls me his infidel, I call him my all time lamest pop cultural fiction villain (nothing like Shodan for example), but we're cool. You just shouldn't take him too seriously, because he can be a dominant dick, if you let him.

I know it's hard and you're probably  thinking
"Yes, I'd like to grow up and not be the joke of the civilized world anymore, but what will my family, friends and neighbors think? Will they say 'we just want you to be happy'? Will they disown and banish me? Will they kidnap me and bring me 'home'? Will they stab and shoot me to death as an example? Will they behead me in front of a camera and brag about it like apes with gunz?"

But you're not alone and there is always a way. If you are really committed, you can get better  :D
https://news.vice.com/article/why-i-left-islam-and-now-help-others-who-are-doing-the-same

Happy Ramadan and get well soon!!

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2018, 11:03:48 pm »
its pretty fukken crazy that the U S of A is, by and far in terms of dollars and munitions, the primary culprit behind myriad dead Arabs and occupation of Arabian peninsula for decades, but it seems like the lion's share of our "islamic terror" ends up being the FBI entrapping the most retarded kid at the Arabic bookstore, while Europe gets legitimate truck attacks, knife attacks, et al.
What's pretty fukken crazy is how you exaggerate.

Probably Muslims and Arabs have caused more dead Arabs than the US over the years.  The US and allies have only occupied one country out of the 7 that make up the Arabian Peninsula.  9-11 was before  the occupation of Iraq and that was a "legit" terror attack.

There have been 8 serious, terror attacks inspired by Islamic terrorism since 2001, including the World Trade Center attacks.  None of those had anything to do with retarded kids.

But why would you let facts stand in the way when exaggeration will do?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2018, 09:04:57 am »
What's pretty fukken crazy is how you exaggerate.

Probably Muslims and Arabs have caused more dead Arabs than the US over the years.  The US and allies have only occupied one country out of the 7 that make up the Arabian Peninsula.  9-11 was before  the occupation of Iraq and that was a "legit" terror attack.

There have been 8 serious, terror attacks inspired by Islamic terrorism since 2001, including the World Trade Center attacks.  None of those had anything to do with retarded kids.

But why would you let facts stand in the way when exaggeration will do?

>Probably Muslims and Arabs have caused more dead Arabs than the US over the years.

yes, you're right. what i meant previous was Arab deaths inflicted or facilitated by the US as compared to by Europe, in the time period since WW2 until today. the Russians killed a fucking lot during their afghan war though- cold war Russian ROE not so tight

>The US and allies have only occupied one country out of the 7 that make up the Arabian Peninsula

untrue, i'm not even going to pull up a map or source for this one. you've got Saudia Arabia of course, the largest US airbase in the ME is in Qatar, a naval station in Bahrain, airbases and army installations in Kuwait, i mean jesus christ man the only place in the peninsula that ain't got a U.S. lease somewhere in it is Yemen- where the UAE and KSA are currently involved (with ample US help, naturally) in literal siege. Even worse, the UAE+KSA campaigns are indirectly in support of AQAP (al-qaeda in arabian peninsula) and other militant groups...while the US ALSO has special forces fighting an independent conflict in southern Yemen AGAINST AQAP and other militants.

>9-11 was before  the occupation of Iraq and that was a "legit" terror attack.

for expendiency's sake i will leave out the myriad holes in the official story and agree, for argumentation's sake, that the attack was entirely planned by AQ and perpetrated entirely by OBL+friends and his saudi/egyptian foot soldiers.

since the First Gulf War, the US carried out a literal continuous air campaign against Saddam. it wasn't a timeline simply consisting of Desert Storm, peacetime, 9/11, Operation Iraqi Freedom, you know. water treatment facilities were intentionally targeted, dams were intentionally blown, wholly civilian infrastructure was torn to fucking pieces with the intention that the Iraqi people would become so desperate, so hungry, so ill that they would overthrow Saddam on our behalf and then THANK US for besieging their nation. death toll from the interwar year sanctions and air campaigns was around 250k- lower than the 500k figure that a lot of people throw around but still an inconceivable human loss

>There have been 8 serious, terror attacks inspired by Islamic terrorism since 2001, including the World Trade Center attacks.

true- and excluding 9/11 those across the atlantic pond have sustained far more casualties from Muh Radical Islamic Terror than us. that was my point.

>None of those had anything to do with retarded kids.

not the variety i was talking about, of course. i would have to source articles and other material to actually defend my claim that there are significant amounts of false arrests by agent provacateurs in Muslim bookstores. i'm too lazy atm, might do it later. so i'll concede that point.

ur turn

« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 03:58:39 pm by Sandersson Jankins »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2018, 12:58:34 pm »
Pssst. Hey you. Yes, you. Shhhh!

It's me. Allah.

I have chosen you as my prophet to spread my word. PSSST!

I prefer to lurk in the shadows. I'm a bit of a shadowy type.

Truth is, I'm a bit shy and can't speak in front of audiences, so I need you to do it.

I also don't want to be seen. Because I am FAT!! FAT AND UGLY!!  *sobs*   DON'T LOOK AT ME!!

I have set this bush on fire, so you know I'm for real:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OWQPG2nk_0

Isn't it beauuuuuuuuuutiful? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I like fire.

I like fire so much. See how it dances? Mmmhhhhhhhhhhhh. Fire.

And now I will teach you the names of all the animals, so my angels will know that you're my prophet.

Doggy goes "Woooof!". Cow goes "Mooooooooooh!".

And now I want you to listen to these infidels and produce me a sura about why they so stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCjVj6x8Wkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgKLmxIu1y4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqWqj0ADWqw

It is recommended in the time of the Holy Ramadan, because I recommend it, therefore it is recommended, from which follows that it is recommended.

Serve me well and you will nevah evah have to die! Just like Peter Pan.

There will be cold buffet and virgins when you're... dead. Promise!

Buuuurn'em!! Buuuuuuuuurn'em all!!!

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 07:30:03 pm by War_Ferret »

Offline dagu807

• Baron
  • Renown: 80
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
  • ye
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2018, 05:37:44 pm »
Ramadan more like Ram-A-Dong

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2018, 10:45:02 pm »
War_Ferret, now quote all the Power Word: Death parts of old and new testament. Abrahamic religions are full of blood and brimstone. Don't restrict yourself to only Book 3.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2018, 01:19:13 am »
War_Ferret, now quote all the Power Word: Death parts of old and new testament. Abrahamic religions are full of blood and brimstone. Don't restrict yourself to only Book 3.

We are celebrating ramadan here, not christmas. In any case, Christianity has had its time and they fucked up. 1000 years of exploitation (before there was even capitalism!), mental slavery and unparalleled fascism are an impressive achievement, I give em that. A hundred Führers can only stand in admiration and envy before the original book (and people) burners. Without christianity the bloody heathens would probably have colonized mars by now. Does their mockery know no end? But christians have become weak. When was the last time a christian burned a witch or a free thinker? Every westerner can just think what he wants now without getting burned. How is that even still a real religion? What is stopping people now from killing each other, dishonoring their parents and the holy sabbath? The HOLY SABBATH!!!

Anyway, I need to hear some more noise from jews and christians before I am willing to spend time on their obsolete editions of the good book. Show me you are taking your religions seriously, because I can't hear you! Just telling retarded stories about intelligent design is not good enough. The gods demand BLOOD!
The race is on! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
I want my apocalypse now, burn the fucking planet!!! Afterlife much better than stupid earth. Buuuuuuurrrrrrn it aaaaaallllllll!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 01:28:44 am by War_Ferret »

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossback, Occitan, Mossitan
  • Game nicks: Westwood
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2018, 02:20:37 am »
+1
What are you going to do for your next trick, stick a banana up your ass to totally own the theists?
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 03:39:54 am »
What are you going to do for your next trick, stick a banana up your ass to totally own the theists?
The kind of wittiness only a monotheist can muster. Did you think of that clever remark all by yourself?

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 04:12:58 am »
+1
Nice sardonic teenager banter. The answer to your question is no, I was referencing a hip new trend among enlightened atheists such as yourself.
Maybe you are not bad, but you are a boring person. Well, that's the end of the matter.

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 10:32:00 am »
The Virgin Globalist Kraut vs the Chad Islamophobic American.

Torben you're one of the most ignorant motherfuckers when it comes to Islam, or really anything at all tbh, please shut the fuck up about "education", "knowledge" and "ignorance" you dumb childlike naive cunt. You wouldn't recognize any of those things if they ran you over in a truck then beheaded your crippled, muscly ass.

I always imagine your rants with a cute french accent <3
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2018, 11:24:15 am »
+3
Better fuck off or he will taunt you a second time.

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2018, 01:51:27 pm »
Nice sardonic teenager banter. The answer to your question is no, I was referencing a hip new trend among enlightened atheists such as yourself.
Yeah, why would we still need the mindset of the smug enlightenment age today? Those nerds and fegz have already given us our daily memes, food, wealth and nuclear bombs. Now free independent thought can go fuck itself, and we can keep praising the lord for all he has bestoweth upon us.

The only "trend" here is your superstition, though. There have been rationalist-empiricists, also known as asmurfists, aunicornists, amaninthemoonists, aflyingspaghettimonsterists and sometimes atheists, in every time and place, despite persecution and murder, long before your particular branch of mental disease was invented, and they will still be laughing at it in disbelief long after it has taken its rightful place as a shameful and embarassing error of history. If it hadn't been for Constantine super-christ and your forged document "gifting" scam, your fellow criminal maniacs would have rotted away in some roman caves and nobody would ever have heard of a christian again. You can never wipe out the healthy, natural mind, because we are born with it. But you can wipe out infectious diseases.

I would talk with your type like with adults, but that would mean being rational. And I tried... The most faithful believers suddenly become dilettante skeptics when you try to educate them about observable, reproducible mechanisms in nature and their consequences. And suddenly 110% evidence is not enough, when minus 100% used to be fine. They can even come up with some rudimentary epistemological concepts, and then quickly change strategy, when they realize their memorized phrases only work on kids and morons or under threat of violence. Their main argument is typically "no u" and to go in circles until no sane person can take it anymore. But I guess that's part of your indoctrinated mental disease. The problem, like with many mental diseases, is that the afflicted encourage each other in their insanity, preventing the healing process.

So what can you do against dangerous cults of "chosen ones" that you can't fight with reasoning and education, that are above the law and licensed to spread lies as they please, hateful and discriminating messages, even call for murder, when any other organization would have been banned for it? If you're not religious and don't think that genocide is a desirable solution, then you are only left with "sardonicism". Apparently, all you can do against the madness in this world is to laugh at it :(

I have found one commendable thing in the bible that doesn't come naturally (unless you think about it): Don't demand interest on loans. And you atavistic ape-brains don't give a shit... where's your protest? You can protest against reality, but not against man-made systematic, exponentially growing injustice, when god wills it?

Since you WANT to believe, no matter what, and the whole "we want to see moar evidence" bullshit is just a distraction anyway, how about I write you a new holy book? You will get eternal afterlife with cake, tidbits and prosecco, classy prostitutes, penthouse apartments, sports cars, stylish sunglasses and hair gel, yakuzis, cocain - everything the modern christian of the 21st century desires! But I will not ask you in return to hate, kill or obey anyone or twist and cover up the truth. Maybe some practical tips on how to avoid being a mindless drone or a materialistic-nihilistic dimwit, a bit like buddhism... Maybe some nice stories from the numerous and dynamic mythologies (rip) of the antiquity on top. Is that a deal or what? Or would you sinner rather nibble at the body of christ and stick a cross up your ass?

I think for my next trick I will sell letters of indulgence for cash. Yeah, that feels right. $$$
Derp.

Offline Westwood

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2018, 04:55:32 pm »
+1
Hit me up with another page of schizophrenic ESL rambling.

Offline War_Ferret

• Count
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2018, 11:23:08 pm »
Hit me up with another page of schizophrenic ESL rambling.
No, it looks like you've had enough  :wink:

Know your limits, boy.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:35:35 pm by War_Ferret »