Strategus > Strategus Issues

Quick March drops goods?

(1/2) > >>

CrazyCracka420:
I had a little over 2k goods (350%+ bonus  :cry:), I just arrived at a village I was going to sell them all at and noticed I have no goods anymore.  Only thing I can think of that might have caused it is that I quick marched to get here.  Had the goods before QM, now that I’m in the fief I don’t :(

Taser:
I ninja'd your goods huseby in the name of Tasa Clan.

Or it was because Prof did a database update to try and fix the box glitch and it erased everyone's goods.

But prob me tho.

Allers:

--- Quote from: CrazyCracka420 on April 08, 2018, 03:39:56 am ---I had a little over 2k goods (350%+ bonus  :cry:), I just arrived at a village I was going to sell them all at and noticed I have no goods anymore.  Only thing I can think of that might have caused it is that I quick marched to get here.  Had the goods before QM, now that I’m in the fief I don’t :(

--- End quote ---

It wasn't the quick march

something is wrong with strat right now I lost my goods as well when I was just sitting in the fief and miley did too

hopefully they do some reroll or something to fix these issues xd

Turkhammer:
I think it was Professor diddling with the data base.

vonWilburg:

--- Quote from: CrazyCracka420 on April 08, 2018, 03:39:56 am ---I had a little over 2k goods (350%+ bonus  :cry:), I just arrived at a village I was going to sell them all at and noticed I have no goods anymore.  Only thing I can think of that might have caused it is that I quick marched to get here.  Had the goods before QM, now that I’m in the fief I don’t :(

--- End quote ---

me too... lost my goods when i entered a fief

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version