Strategus > Strategus Issues

Strategus inventory sorting bug

(1/2) > >>

Thorvic:
For some reasons, I bought some stuff in my village, and a few hours later here is the result :

https://imgur.com/N9J3qU8

If it wasn't enough, I even lost some items with that bug. Do you know how to fix this ?

Heibai:
Everyone has this bug.

Edit: starting at around 12:00 AM April 5th (a day and a half from now or so) i'll begin a sql queries that will clean up and remap the current item database. based on tests it'll probably take around 7 hours, during which your character will have the incorrect items ingame and on the site. but by the time it is finished, that should be resolved. i'm fairly certain this will fix the current equipment box bug. just a headsup for yall

emirso2:
Some admin trying to give some items to itself but ended up fucking the scripts for everybody's inventory.

njames89:

--- Quote from: Heibai on April 05, 2018, 11:42:54 am ---starting at around 12:00 AM April 5th (a day and a half from now or so) i'll begin a sql queries that will clean up and remap the current item database. based on tests it'll probably take around 7 hours, during which your character will have the incorrect items ingame and on the site. but by the time it is finished, that should be resolved. i'm fairly certain this will fix the current equipment box bug. just a headsup for yall

--- End quote ---

This is likely the cause. Prof will be back on in the coming ours to continue his work on the equip box bug. Hopefully will be resolved soon enough. In the mean time I suggest to sit tight and not attack.

Nyu:
It was fixed for old equipment, but my newbought stuff is still bugged :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version