cRPG > Global

strategus multiaccounting unban thread 2018

(1/4) > >>

the real god emperor:
If your account got banned and you can't log in for some reason reply here with your char/account names and why you might have been suspected for multiaccounting. Thanks

Krabat[Bruno]:
'I tried to play with my account and it didn't work. I think I were suspected for multiaccounting, because I have an old account, which I played with in the past, but I am not able to play with it anymore (I think I still have the same IP). So why is my new account banned?
Account: Kaskar
Chars: Normanne_Zenox_II, Zenox1, Zenox3, Zenox4, Zenox5...'

This message is from my friend Zenox, I sent it, just because he isn't able to login here, while he is banned.

_Tamra_:
I assume it's the same guy like this?
http://forum.melee.org/global/why-am-i-banned-(eques_kaskar)/

Niceone, might wait for Kratos/highpleb to reply on this.

Nickleback:

--- Quote from: Kratos on March 30, 2018, 03:09:37 pm ---If your account got banned and you can't log in for some reason reply here with your char/account names and why you might have been suspected for multiaccounting. Thanks

--- End quote ---
I love you cuntish fake turk

Gandalf77:

--- Quote from: Krabat[Bruno] on April 06, 2018, 04:27:35 pm ---'I tried to play with my account and it didn't work. I think I were suspected for multiaccounting, because I have an old account, which I played with in the past, but I am not able to play with it anymore (I think I still have the same IP). So why is my new account banned?
Account: Kaskar
Chars: Normanne_Zenox_II, Zenox1, Zenox3, Zenox4, Zenox5...'

This message is from my friend Zenox, I sent it, just because he isn't able to login here, while he is banned.

--- End quote ---

Should I remind people who was ddosing eu3 like crybaby because he got banned ? He shouldnt be unbanned lol. We have few players but we dont need people who ddos servers, they are already lagged enought without it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version