cRPG > The Chamber of Tears

Maybe FIX THE GAME?!

(1/23) > >>

Tindel:
Today there has been a really low population on EU servers. Everyone knows why.

Can you remove the fucking shitty retarded balance changes?  I really want to play, but its impossible with this shit.
How come everyone wants to fuck this game up, over and over and over?

Revert back to 2012, game was perfect then. Population was at its peak.

Stop killing the mod. All the "devs"  keep trying to fix what isnt broken, and fucking it up.

Algarn:
People whined about ranged pop, so they had to come up with some sort of class balance, that I understand. But right now, the game is literally unplayable since the teams aren't even being balanced at all, which means the old balance system needs to be put back (at least temporarily) before the populations goes further down.

Larvae:
would also say bring back 2012 version,if possible,with ladders and all that shit.

i see that they are trying to fix balance stuff because of ranged,but now u are not really able to play in this state.

Varadin:
i just guess its same as it always was, its just people got way too good in this game so they get hit with range weapons 9 out of 10.I think we (melee) should stop crying and fucking group up and bro code on server and just rape all range until they start raging just as we do.

Drunken_sailor:
maybe its just the game gets boring after a bit no matter what you do.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version