Strategus > Strategus Issues

Troop recruitment stopped

<< < (2/3) > >>

njames89:
How many troops are in barriye? You need a certain % of the defenders troops to attack iirc.

No ETA on fix for troops except to say that prof is planning for strat reset in February still.

Chris_the_Animal:

--- Quote from: njames89 on February 05, 2018, 07:49:35 pm ---How many troops are in barriye? You need a certain % of the defenders troops to attack iirc.

No ETA on fix for troops except to say that prof is planning for strat reset in February still.

--- End quote ---

I tried to take some troops out of Bariyye already. Afaik you need 1/3 at least when attacking. (Should be removed for Sieges imho. Rather make it at least 300 needed for villages and 1k for Cities/Castles)

XP leeching is the only thing I want to do, but we will find another solution to this I hope :)

Flans:
You need 1/3 till 1800 after which you can attack any place, no matter the amount inside.

Chris_the_Animal:

--- Quote from: Flans on February 06, 2018, 10:17:51 am ---You need 1/3 till 1800 after which you can attack any place, no matter the amount inside.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reeducation :D

Makes sense for castles and cities, not for villages tho^^

Bryggan:
I have 0 men right now.  Anyone else who has 0 men want to try attack each other and see what happens?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version