Author Topic: Am I racist? 2.0  (Read 149200 times)

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Am I racist? 2.0
« Reply #900 on: April 20, 2018, 04:06:40 pm »
"Breitbart News Network (known commonly as Breitbart News, Breitbart or Breitbart.com) is a far-right syndicated American news, opinion and commentary website founded in mid-2007 by conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart, who conceived it as "the Huffington Post of the right." Its journalists are widely considered to be ideologically driven, and some of its content has been called misogynistic, xenophobic, and racist by liberals and many traditional conservatives alike. The site has published a number of falsehoods, conspiracy theories, and intentionally misleading stories."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitbart_News

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #901 on: April 20, 2018, 04:08:30 pm »
+3
So you can easily prove that none of this happened and Macron didn't make this speech at all then. Yes, damn my lying ears and the far-right wing propaganda outlet Le Figaro, they cannot be trusted. If only I could use such reputable and unimpeachable news outlets as CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and the Washington post, pillars of journalistic integrity and honesty that they are.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 04:11:42 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #902 on: April 20, 2018, 04:14:33 pm »
+2

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #903 on: April 20, 2018, 05:16:24 pm »
+2
Imagine

*light drums*

Oberyn

*cue flute solo*

had a daughter

*drumming increases in intensity*

that married

*cymbal drop echo*

no wait that doesn't make sense
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 715
  • Infamy: 429
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 20, 2018, 05:38:54 pm »
I'm just waiting for the moment race war is lost and Oberyn change sides, using his darker than average skin color to blend in among muslim hordes.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #905 on: April 20, 2018, 06:57:42 pm »
+3
He's fucked though if they don't like assholes.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 20, 2018, 09:13:02 pm »
Well in that regard...they are muslims, I think he'd fit right in.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #907 on: April 20, 2018, 10:36:36 pm »
+1
Self hating brown skin raging at whites for hating themselves, what a world.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 20, 2018, 11:55:43 pm »
funny detail, "solidarity" originates from French  :rolleyes:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/solidarity

imagine if the human kind didnt bicker about irrelevant stuff like colors and culture and instead cooperated with aim to reach the stars

our planet is so tiny and precious but we kill each other for stupid reasons, power and money is what we crave for.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:01:00 am by Sniger »

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #909 on: April 21, 2018, 12:13:55 am »
+1
There has been a number of interesting studies on astronaughts coming back peacfull hippie types because of the effect from seeing the earth from that distance makes war seem completely trivial.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #910 on: April 21, 2018, 12:22:20 am »
+1
imagine if the human kind didnt bicker about irrelevant stuff like colors and culture and instead cooperated with aim to reach the stars

ye, it's a shame western nations are the only one who have put "irrelevant" stuff like cultures behind them lol, the 3rd world will follow, any day now

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 21, 2018, 12:31:48 am »
the brunette gene is dominant, slowly killing the blonde. in a matter of "few" years, we will all have the same color. yes, color is irrelevant.

culture change constantly. the culture of your country is not the same as it was 100 or 1000 years ago. yes, culture is irrelevant.

its two things the powers that be use to keep us occupied so we miss the more important things

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: April 21, 2018, 01:36:35 am »
+1
Culture is about as relevant as it gets.

Repost from earlier in the thread:

UK: More immigrant grooming gangs surfacing all the time and following the same pattern of thousands of white British girls as victims, Middle Eastern men (mostly Pakistanis) as perpetrators and coverup and gross neglect by government officials and social services, due to class issues and from fear of accusations of 'racism':

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/werent-saved-whistleblowers-silenced-trying-12170716.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Two whistleblowers were punished for trying to expose Britain’s worst child abuse scandal which affected up to 1,000 girls for 40 years, the Mirror can reveal today.
A Labour MP last night joined calls for a public inquiry after girls as young as 11 were lured from families to be drugged, beaten and raped in an epidemic that, say victims, continues today.

Three were murdered and two others died in tragedies linked to the scandal.

As our case histories show, many were ignored after reporting rapes to police.

But, despite similar high-profile cases in Rochdale and Rotherham, authorities in Telford ­did nothing for years to stop the horrific abuse network exposed yesterday by The Sunday Mirror.

Hundreds of victims have been failed. Police even told one victim they had destroyed evidence of her rape claim after they tried to contact her.

A council-commissioned report told how social workers knew of the child sex crimes in the late 90s. And in 2016, whislteblowing police chaplain Keith Osmund-Smith was suspended after passing papers to the Mirror.

For those who don't remember Rotherham and have any opinion on immigration from the Middle East, I urge you to read up on it. It's beyond belief: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

From the late 1980s until the 2010s, organised child sexual abuse continued almost unchallenged by legal authorities
the Jay report concluded that an estimated 1,400 children, most of them white girls, had been sexually abused in Rotherham between 1997 and 2013 by predominantly British-Pakistani men
The abuse included gang rape, forcing children to watch rape, dousing them with petrol and threatening to set them on fire, threatening to rape their mothers and younger sisters, and trafficking them to other towns. There were pregnancies—one at age 12—terminations, miscarriages, babies raised by their mothers, and babies removed, causing further trauma.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/20/rotherham-sexual-abuse-victims-rises-to-1510-operation-stovewood
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/rotherham-grooming-gangs-1500-victims-investigation-police-national-crime-agency-pakistani-white-a8219971.html
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28934963

110 suspects, of whom 80% are of Pakistani heritage
The vast majority of victims were white British girls aged 11 to 18, police said.

Also in Manchester:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
sex trafficking and other offences including rape, trafficking girls for sex and conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with a child
The men were British Pakistanis which led to discussion on whether the failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of prejudice.
The girls were mainly white British.

In London:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/london-grooming-gang-new-exposed-found-police-warning-children-abuse-girls-uk-newham-stratford-a8099346.html

In North East England:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/sexual-exploitation-newcastle-northumbria-abuse-police-steve-ashman-a7887196.html

More than 700 women and girls have been identified as potential victims of sexual exploitation in the North East and authorities expect the figure to rise following the conviction of a high profile grooming gang.

In Derby:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring

In Newcastle:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring

The men were of Bangladeshi, Turkish, Iranian, Iraqi and Pakistani heritage who were aged between 27 and 44.
The victims ranged in age from 13 to 25.

In Oxford:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring

Their six underage victims were "subjected to sexual violence marked out by its sadism: sexual assaults designed to draw blood, multiple rapes, [and] physical attacks in which [they were] choked". The girls were white and all the abusers were not, leading to renewed discussion as to whether the crimes were racially motivated and whether the initial failure to investigate them was linked to the authorities' fear of being accused of racism.

more than 300 children, mostly girls from the city of Oxford, could have been groomed and sexually exploited in the area
The report also called for research into why a significant number of perpetrators of child grooming are of "Pakistani and/or Muslim heritage"
The girls were raped vaginally, orally and anally, sometimes by several men, the abuse occasionally lasting for several days at a time
The girls were subjected to extreme sexual violence, biting, suffocating, and burning. They were tortured with knives, baseball bats, and meat cleavers and were occasionally urinated upon. One 14-year-old girl was burned with a lighter when she tried to resist having sex. The mother of another girl said that "she had begged social services staff to rescue her [daughter] from the gang", who had "threatened to cut the girl's face off" and "slit the throats" of members of the girl's family.
She frequently contracted chlamydia and was covered in burns from where men had stubbed out their cigarettes. She began to self-harm and described her experiences as "living hell". She said that the men sometimes seemed to be aroused by her crying.
A 14-year-old girl was threatened with a gun into having sex with member of the sex ring. She said the gang members were aware she lived in a children's home and that Akhtar Dogar, a gang member, waited around the corner from the children's home in Henley-on-Thames where she lived. She described being transported around flats, guest houses and parks where she was then raped

« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:35:23 am by Angantyr »

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 21, 2018, 01:46:53 am »
+1
More 'culture':

From 'Statistics Denmark' (http://www.dst.dk/Site/Dst/Udgivelser/GetPubFile.aspx?id=20703&sid=indv2015):

310% more criminality among non-western immigrants compared to western immigrants.

18 % of everyone convicted are immigrants.

15% of immigrants from Afghanistan, Iraq, Lebanon, Somalia holds a job.

80% of the women are on welfare.

257% more criminality among lebanese descendents.

25% of people in Copenhagen are immigrants.

1000% more immigrants from 1985-2015.

23% of all young people between 24-34 are immigrants.

100% more children are born by somalian women compared to danish women.

74% of everyone from Syria, Somalia, Iraq and Lebanon are on welfare.

50% more immigrants projected from 2015 to 2050: from 290.000 to 435.000.

27% of those on public welfare are on early retirement (basically they permanently get more money from the state for free due to claiming some kind of disability, for example something that can't be proven, like PTSD or anxiety)

22% of everyone on welfare are immigrants.

44% of all immigrants are on welfare.

Norwegian state television:

Police report 'Rape in the global city Oslo': https://www.politiet.no/globalassets/dokumenter/oslo/rapporter/voldtekt/voldtekt-i-den-globale-byen-oslo-2012.pdf

Some findings:
The conclusion of the police report is that in Oslo all sexual assaults (i.e assault rape committed under violence) involving rape in 2010 has been committed by males of non-western background. This means that in every single rape assault in that and the previous five years, where the rapist could be identified, he was a man of foreign origin.

The report shows that, of 131 individuals charged with the 152 rapes in which the perpetrator could be identified, 45.8% were of African, Middle Eastern or Asian origin while 38.2 were Norweigan citizens (foreign and national), 2.3% American, and 13.7% other European (foreign and national Europeans).

In the city of Stavanger:
https://www.thelocal.no/20120109/immigrants-behind-most-rapes-in-stavanger

An overwhelming majority of men convicted of rape in Stavanger in the last three years come from first and second-generation immigrant communities, a review of the city's court rulings has shown.
In all, 18 rape judgments were handed down from 2009 to 2011 in the south-western city, according to a review carried out by state broadcaster NRK.

The cases involved 22 men, two of whom were cleared of rape charges.

Of the 20 men found guilty of rape, half were of African origin, five had Asian backgrounds, one had Polish roots and three were ethnic Norwegians, said NRK, which did not disclose the ethnicity of one of the men.

a report from 2017 where a private citizen, P.J Jonasson, had contacted all courts in Sweden and provided data on all persons convicted of sexual offenses of all types (https://pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/sexualbrottslighet_bland_man_fodda_i_sverige_och_i_utlandet_v3.pdf).

Some of the results:
84% of all violent rapes in the last five years (where there has been a conviction) are commited by men with non-western background. Afghans, Iraqis and Somalis top the list. Only in the fourth place are Swedish men.
95.6% of all assault rapes are commited by foreigners.
90% of all group rapes are commited by foreign men, and every fourth man in this group is an Afghan.

There's finally some numbers out of Sweden in regards to the most recent gang rapes, some of which were described as 'torture rapes' by the police, a wonderful new cultural enrichment for us backwards northerners. A police officer commented he had never seen anything like it in the 30 years he has worked in the force. No more details were given to the public. The victim was a 17-year old girl.

These are the first numbers from a mainstream source since 2006 where the government decided it didn't like what the numbers showed. The Swedish newspaper Expressen have gone through cases of gang rape that has led to convictions in 2017 and 2016 and the surveys show a clear tendency: Only 1 of the convicted have parents born in Sweden, while 32 of the convicted are foreign born and the last 10 are born in Sweden with parents where one or both are born abroad. The 1 convicted 'Swede' may also very well be a third generation migrant, at which point they are considered 'Swedes'.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:27:39 am by Angantyr »

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 21, 2018, 01:52:32 am »
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 02:24:22 am by Sniger »