Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: Stones
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2018, 02:20:26 am »
why dont u ask me what my favorite curry is again u bully or say "ezpz" after u kill me like a bully would

dude im pretty sure im the only person that ever talks about curry because i fucking love curry so much i'd slay a critter twice my size for some vindaloo right now

and i asked u about it because i figured that you were the wealthiest and most cultured among us lower-middle class savages and trailer trash, thus being more likely to know/circlejerk about curry.

very difficult to convince the dining staff 2 make that shit spicy though, difficult to convince them i am not a chalky whitebread reginald that thinks helmann's mayo is dangerously potent
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 02:28:40 am »
One thing rocks, daggers or any throwing weapon cant do is hide in dark corners and get kills, they need to be proactive.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 02:29:06 am »
dude im pretty sure im the only person that ever talks about curry because i fucking love curry so much i'd slay a critter twice my size for some vindaloo right now

and i asked u about it because i figured that you were the wealthiest and most cultured among us lower-middle class savages and trailer trash, thus being more likely to know/circlejerk about curry.

very difficult to convince the dining staff 2 make that shit spicy though, difficult to convince them i am not a chalky whitebread reginald that thinks helmann's mayo is dangerously potent

listen here asshole. I'm not indian. Curry is just one dish that we rarely ever eat. but its all the same to you isnt it? fuck off

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 02:32:44 am »
+1
listen here asshole. I'm not indian. Curry is just one dish that we rarely ever eat. but its all the same to you isnt it? fuck off

although understandable if difficult to tell, there wasn't much sarcasm in that previous post, i won't apologize that my feeble attempts to make you laugh or chuckle failed

i'll stop

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 02:36:43 am »

uh yea i didnt call anyone specifically that i said "yo those my n*ggas" and such i didnt say "hey sparvico u n*gger"

but whatever fits the narrative of a bully go ahead bully do you

You are so full of shit dude. Almost considered going through the logs because I hate to let an asshole get away with a bad lie but then I remembered I'm already out of fucks to give.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline kasMVC

• Duke
  • Renown: 608
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2018, 02:39:25 am »
You are so full of shit dude. Almost considered going through the logs because I hate to let an asshole get away with a bad lie but then I remembered I'm already out of fucks to give.

do it bully

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2018, 04:44:02 am »
Wait did throwing get nerfed because of how it performs in comparison to archery? :thinking:
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2018, 04:52:02 am »
Wait did throwing get nerfed because of how it performs in comparison to archery? :thinking:

no? He mentioned that stones were the only way to have the same ammo count as an archer so I was telling why most throwing weapons dont have 36 shots? Clearly you aren't thinking.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2018, 05:06:38 am »
+2
no? He mentioned that stones were the only way to have the same ammo count as an archer so I was telling why most throwing weapons dont have 36 shots? Clearly you aren't thinking.

⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣄⣤⣤⣤⣤⢄⡀
⢀⢀⣠⣾⣿⣯⠽⠷⢶⣶⣯⣥⣂⢄
⢀⣴⠿⠛⠃⢹⣿⣿⣷⣾⣬⣝⢟⢷⣄
⢸⠃⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡫⡣⡀
⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣮⡚⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠿⠿⠆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⢿⣿⠉⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡈⣶⣶⣾⣿⣷⣶⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡧⣿⡟⠿⠟⠟⠟⠻⠧
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣟⣛⠿⡟⢐⡬⢤⠤⢄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⣅⣶⣎⢢⢻⣷⣾⣷⢀⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣗⣛⠛⠋⠐⣬⣬⣛⣉
⢀⢀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠖⠊⠙⠿⠿⠟
⢀⢀⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠋⠍
⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣯⣃⡂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀
⢀⢀⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣶⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⣀⣀⣴⠆
⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠋⢹⠋⠉⠋⢉⠝⢁⣼⡏
⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡍⢿⣿⣿⡿⣿⢧⡀⡼⠤⠠⠂⠁⡀⣼⠟⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣨⢀⠉⠻⢷⣸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡆⢀⠉⠈⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⢠⢄⠢
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣯⣧⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⡾⠋⠺⢫⣓⠄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣣⣃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣴⠟⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⡨⡆
⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣶⠋⠂⢀⢸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⠐⠐⢀⠉⠉⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣼⢹⡟⣧⣄⡀
⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢟⠉⡀⣈⠸⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⡈⠿⣷⣦⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣟⢄⣐⡑⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⢾⡆⠈⢿⣷⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⡭⣝⡆⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡄⢀⠉⢻⣦⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣿⠟⠉⢀⢀⠉⠓⠦⢄⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣵⣡⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⢀⢀⠘⠙⢁⡳⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣠⣶⡿⠋⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⣊⡡⢀⢀⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⡄⢀⢀⢀⠾⣧⠻⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣾⡿⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⡏⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⣇⢀⢀⢀⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢩⠇⠑⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣴⣼⠿⠋
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⡈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣯⠬⢀⢀⡁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⢀⢀⢀⠻⣦⠂⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣠⣴⠾⠛⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣧⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣷⡅⠤⠑⠄⣈⠄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢏⣿⣇⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠉⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠸⣿⣆⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⢂⣂⣺⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⢀⢀⢀⠁⢹⣿⣿⣿⣦
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣆⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣞⣷⣖⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⠙⢿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣿⣆
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣦⣈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⡿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⢀⢀⠈⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢻⣿⣿⣦⣌⠙⠻⠟⢛⣩⣿⡟⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣤⡀⢀⢀⠈⡹⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠻⣿⠿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣙⠿⠟⢀⠠⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⢀⢀⠫⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣤⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⣀⣀⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢷⡈⣧⠻⣮⣝⠓⠂⣰⠃⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⢀⢀⢀⠙⠙⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⣶⣧⣤⣄⣀⣀⣠⣤⣤⣶⠶⠿⠛⠋⠉⠉⠙⠁
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠹⠹⣶⣽⣟⠁⠾⡇⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⣫⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠋⠉⠙⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠛⠋⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠙⠿⢿⣶⣀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢹⣣⡌⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⢧⣄⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢸⡇⠇⢀⠈⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠻⣗⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡃⠁⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠛⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣶⣦⣤⣤⣤⣤⣄⣀⣀⡀
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⢷⡆⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠙⠆⡄⣒⠤⣄⣠⣤⣤⣤⠼⠟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠿⠿⠿⠿⢿⡟⠛⠛⠛⠛⠉⠉⠉
⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⡼⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⣿⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⢀⠈⠉⠉⠉..........
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2018, 06:41:59 am »
+6
are people unironically trying to defend stones being able to kill a player in full plate armor with a full strength build?
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2018, 06:42:32 am »
+4
can't believe my eyes

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2018, 06:50:53 am »
+1
Rocks are the weapon of gods chosen people visitors can't see pics , please register or login
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2018, 06:56:21 am »
+4
Give rocks the stats they had when FrugFrug made Rockthrowing popular. 11 b throwing dmg.

Item balancers influence every decision professor makes balance wise. Each patch you see what was passed by the item balance team.

We are working on Archery, Shield buff, xbows (still T.T) and monitoring damage values for each damage type after our armor soak changes. I'm sorry we aren't shitting out patches left and right. Armor soak is a giant change and making sure we fine-tune it so we don't leave things (like 1h cut) completely nerfed to hell.

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2018, 06:59:11 am »
Rocks are the weapon of gods chosen people visitors can't see pics , please register or login

funny that one of the people who exploited rocks being overpowered to pad their kd is trying to defend it. and now that rocks have been nerfed, you switch to using throwing daggers with enough agi that you're able to run away from anyone who can actually beat you in melee, which is literally everyone else. you are utter fucking garbage, anything you say carries no weight. maybe now that your stupid broken class is no longer as viable you can actually learn to fucking block.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2018, 07:12:40 am »
funny that one of the people who exploited rocks being overpowered to pad their kd is trying to defend it. and now that rocks have been nerfed, you switch to using throwing daggers with enough agi that you're able to run away from anyone who can actually beat you in melee, which is literally everyone else. you are utter fucking garbage, anything you say carries no weight. maybe now that your stupid broken class is no longer as viable you can actually learn to fucking block.
lol what pad my kd? Are you serious or high? I played rock thrower because I found it fun, not that I got some sort of kd which I dont have nor ever had. I switched to daggers before rocks were nerfed. I am really sry that I killed you  at times in the past probably most likely due to luck and you just couldnt/cant handle it because you are on some epeen trip. I could not care less that you can beat me at video games.

Oh and I have less agility now with my daggers than I had when I used rocks. When I used rocks I had 33 agility 11 ath and 4 pt, now I use daggers with 30 agility 10 ath and still 4 pt so I didnt switch to daggers because i could get more agility.

Also my stupid broken class gets valor so I dont really see it as broken regardless of what happens to rocks.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 07:23:43 am by Asheram »
PENDULUM