Author Topic: WANTED: NA Admins, Apply Within  (Read 5826 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: WANTED: NA Admins, Apply Within
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2017, 01:18:40 am »
+1
and dont use bad words anymore

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline RandomDude

• Earl
  • Renown: 431
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • I play now! but I suck =(
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: RandomDude
  • IRC nick: RandomDude
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2017, 01:29:10 am »
+2
here is my resume: http://forum.melee.org/game-admin-feedback/(eu)-ant_randomdude/msg502914/#msg502914 - everything relevant to the game, anyway

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2017, 02:14:02 am »
+5
i would like to apply, i'm autistic, loved by all, and hated by all, im also never on NA servers, adding this up, i frequently use racial slurs and teamkill people for fun, i believe this makes me a prime candidate for NAs staff support team

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2017, 05:15:18 am »
+5
the sai should have to be earned every round
-Asheram
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2017, 06:56:39 am »
+2
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline gallonigher

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 420
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Gallonigher
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2018, 08:33:11 pm »
+8
cRPG seems to be picking up steam again and having a few more admins on the job is moving in the right direction.  Thankfully, there's a healthy amount of potential candidates to choose from.

So who's it gonna be?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2018, 10:42:35 pm »
+1
Wait, wait, wait. I see Cajun is trial and that's fine. I thought Gallon was already a trial admin before the data base wipe? If not he should have been. He's a solid player and I've never had to say anything to him in game ever. Rand0 on the other hand, has a better chance at making snow balls during the summer.

Also Seadle would be a good choice and so would Phoenician warrior. Both are veterans of the game and I don't think either one has ever been banned for blatantly breaking the rules.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2018, 11:04:30 pm »
+1
Also Seadle would be a good choice and so would Phoenician warrior. Both are veterans of the game and I don't think either one has ever been banned for blatantly breaking the rules.

Your memory getting fuzzy in your old age?

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2018, 01:17:21 am »
Nope, Seadle got banned for a bullshit reason, and Phoe, I'm not sure if he's ever been banned. I warned him once for tking poophammer who was playing on a low pop server as a kiting rock throwing scumbag.

Offline Morris

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2018, 04:34:22 am »
+1
Phoe, I'm not sure if he's ever been banned. I warned him once for tking poophammer who was playing on a low pop server as a kiting rock throwing scumbag.

hes a whiny bitch, him & his boyfriends once spent like 5 rounds tking me at spawn b/c i "delayed" a round because i was playing a thrower & was running around looking for throwing weapons

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2018, 05:51:44 am »
+1
if i were made admin i would enforce rules against non-consensual sharing of IRL information, repeated non-comedic teamkilling, repeated meme delaying and/or stupid terrain glitching and nothing else

i would be, if i may be so bold, the ronald paul of admins, also i have a lot of renown according to forum metrics so my reign is very likely to be benevolent, if laissez-faire

thank you for your time

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Sari

• Duke
  • Renown: 507
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2018, 06:58:20 am »
+1
I will be the best admin because everybody votes for me when I am mute so i can spread the words of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I will enforce our freedom of speech in NA because every American deserves to speak their mind freely without censorship. Only communists and na zis censorship freedom of speech. I will spread facts and joy to our NA community and bring us together into one great family where we enjoy each other's company.

p.s. hey gamers did you know that my fellow african americans consist around 13% of the population but commit 50% of the crime. My fellow african american child are more likely to be raised by a single mother than their white, hispanic, or asian counterparts. Did you know that all other american races have a higher IQ than the average African americans.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 09, 2018, 08:42:55 am »
+1
Rand0 on the other hand, has a better chance at making snow balls during the summer.

The nervous words of a man not even remotely prepared for the banter that I would unleash upon admin chat.

I will be the best admin because everybody votes for me when I am mute so i can spread the words of our lord and savior Jesus Christ. I will enforce our freedom of speech in NA because every American deserves to speak their mind freely without censorship. Only communists and na zis censorship freedom of speech. I will spread facts and joy to our NA community and bring us together into one great family where we enjoy each other's company.

p.s. hey gamers did you know that my fellow african americans consist around 13% of the population but commit 50% of the crime. My fellow african american child are more likely to be raised by a single mother than their white, hispanic, or asian counterparts. Did you know that all other american races have a higher IQ than the average African americans.
hey wanna join cc? it's kind of like the successor to Teutonic Knights combined with Erzoth
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Shotty156

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2018, 01:13:26 am »
+1
I'm literally dying from reading all yalls comments on why you should be admin lol.

(click to show/hide)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2018, 02:33:51 am »
+6
I barely play and I'm a pillar of the community, pick me