Author Topic: Panos, why do Greeks and Turks have 10 points lower IQ than other Europeans?  (Read 2764 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Talking about your IQ on the internet is some inept goon level my old friendginess. Hey guys, I'm a 160 IQ genius, here's my Mensa membership, lololol. Even if it's slightly accurate to reality no one is going to drop down to their knees and suck your e-dick over it.

Xant take a look at some of those collective IQ curves per group when you get some time, they are largely useless when determining individual intelligence. There's millions of genius level IQ black people and millions of retard level IQ asians. They are not very useful beyond large scale comparisons. The differences between euro country curves are mostly negligeable anyways, so even less useful for comparisons than the example I used.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

>15 point IQ difference has no significance on a national level
>low IQ countries being shitty is just a coincidence
<lmao
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Panos_Tournament

• Earl
  • Renown: 316
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
<lmao

What defines a shitty country?

Money?

If thats so, then pre WW2 Germany must have been full of inbreds, like you, because they were poor as fuck.

Mate, dont let money fool you, today I am struggling, tomorrow your country may struggle, besides, I remember some years ago Finland having a lot of money problems.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
+1
<lmao

I specifically said individual level. Just because the average IQ of a lot of african countries is literally retard level doesn't mean there aren't genius level IQ africans living in or from those nations. Averages are averages for a reason, and I never said they were meaningless collectively.

Offline Beleg

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kapıkulu
  • Game nicks: Beleg
+9
I thought everyone on this forum was in on the "We know Xant is fucking joke of a human being with no sign of intelligence whatsoever but he keeps the forums active, so we let his retardation flow" concept. But here we are, trying to make sense of whatever mongoloid arguement he pulled out of his ass this time.
Oh and its Gnjusoğlu Saracoğlu, you illiterate goat-shagging baklava-eater.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
I specifically said individual level. Just because the average IQ of a lot of african countries is literally retard level doesn't mean there aren't genius level IQ africans living in or from those nations. Averages are averages for a reason, and I never said they were meaningless collectively.
>Comes to a thread talking about nations
>acts uppity about individuls
<ok

I thought everyone on this forum was in on the "We know Xant is fucking joke of a human being with no sign of intelligence whatsoever but he keeps the forums active, so we let his retardation flow" concept. But here we are, trying to make sense of whatever mongoloid arguement he pulled out of his ass this time.
Low IQ turk triggered. I'd be mad too if I lived in a country with 90 average IQ LOL
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
What defines a shitty country?

Money?

If thats so, then pre WW2 Germany must have been full of inbreds, like you, because they were poor as fuck.

Mate, dont let money fool you, today I am struggling, tomorrow your country may struggle, besides, I remember some years ago Finland having a lot of money problems.
https://www.numbeo.com/quality-of-life/rankings_by_country.jsp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democracy_Index
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corruption_Perceptions_Index

etc., etc.

Where's Greece? Oh it's right there with Arab nations
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
+2
xant and panos i want u guys 2 kiss and make up rite now for the good of the PEOPLE if u dont iwil fbe forced toTAKE TdRASTIC Aaction and put u both on th NMOUGHTY step u son of BITCHes

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,