Other Games > Total War Series

Total Warhammer 2

(1/3) > >>

Xant:
Supposed to be really good, and the improvements they made over WH 1 sound great too.

Mortal Empires (combined wh1+2 campaign with new features) comes out in a few weeks.

Also, it's already cracked. I think it's retarded that to play Mortal Empires you need to spend something like 130 euros, so IMO they can blame themselves for all the pirates.

njames89:
Uther has it I think and he seems to be liking it. Never got into warhammer myself, though I am a big fan of the Total War series.

Would love to see a remake of Empire Total War.

Xant:
ETW had one of the best campaigns (would be my favorite TW if it had the gameplay of NTW). It was amazing to have such a massive map where you could be completely immersed in only Europe for 200 turns and there was still Americas and the Middle East to explore if you wanted to.

Mortal Empires will hopefully be something like that with the combined map.

Bittersteel:
I bought it and I really enjoy it, but not gonna continue playing it until I get my SSD. It just gets so fucking boring waiting 5 minutes for a battle, playing the battle for 5 minutes and waiting another 5 minutes when it's done. Might play some Shogun while I wait for it to arrive.

--- Quote from: Xant on September 30, 2017, 01:37:09 pm ---Also, it's already cracked. I think it's retarded that to play Mortal Empires you need to spend something like 130 euros, so IMO they can blame themselves for all the pirates.

--- End quote ---

What the fuck? Didn't they say Mortal Empires was gonna be free if you own both games?

Xant:

--- Quote from: Bittersteel on October 01, 2017, 10:20:53 pm ---What the fuck? Didn't they say Mortal Empires was gonna be free if you own both games?

--- End quote ---
Yes. I'm talking about someone getting into the series now, who does't own WH 1 yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version