Author Topic: post urself irl  (Read 84513 times)

Offline Pollux

• Count
  • Renown: 267
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: post urself irl
« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2017, 02:19:23 am »
+13
(click to show/hide)

+3 umbrella

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #271 on: November 18, 2017, 05:25:03 pm »
+4
yo sexy,  you look like a fine ice cream I wanna suck on.
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1213
  • Infamy: 2375
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 18, 2017, 08:29:28 pm »
dont worry mate,  its quite confusing:

cassi was born a girl,  and is now a dyke on testosterone,  waiting for gender change operation.  iirc she is doing crowdfunding on some LGTB site to raise the money for it.

Highly doubt it, I've talked with couple transsexuals from cRPG community. They are deeply troubled people and will open up if you approach them as a human being (complete opposite of what Oberyn does). Cassi never mentioned something like that.

Cassi is a nicer than typical cRPG female player, rest of the real cRPG females have nasty personalities. Manipulative bitches would be a proper way to describe them. Which is funny because I rarely have contact with such females irl, I usually avoid or ignore nasty types, males or females. Can't do that on the Internet, tho. People won't fuck off when you tell them to fuck off but keep pushing even further.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #273 on: November 18, 2017, 09:48:22 pm »
I thought the only "trans" on cRPG was you Leshma, for a brief period of time at least, if I recall correctly (2011 - 12?)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2300
  • Infamy: 1900
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2017, 12:10:09 am »
I am genderless, but not in a sense of genderqueer or multi gender person who change their gender on a whim, like a pair shoes. Genderless as person who identifies gender as non important fact of life and acts according to that. Therefore I am suitable for discussion about gender, because I'm impartial to the subject and don't bring emotions to the table.

After acceptance comes indifference phase. Take Church for example, its power comes from fear. It spread irrational fear among masses and held power over them. When those fears were shattered by science, Church lost great deal of power. Modern society accepted that Church has no power over their lives and became largely indifferent towards Church. Same will happen to concepts of race, nation and gender. At one point we'll become of all race, nation and gender and then people will stop caring about that.

Red pill man is just a stupid Internet fad, like bell-bottoms in the 1970s. One day people will look at that and have a good laugh.

Edit: You should know that I separate reproductive mechanisms from gender, because that is the only important aspect of human gender. Other concepts which include gender behavior patterns are not important. As long you get a child, doesn't matter how you got it as long it came from your seed. You could end up being pegged and then chemically inseminated as a man, doesn't matter as long you get an offspring. All is fine, result is what matters.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2017, 12:12:25 am »
(click to show/hide)

+3 umbrella
lel wtf howcome u are in this forum,two chances :u are either gay or smt like that or you have gf playin this game,so u came here through her accord

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #276 on: November 21, 2017, 07:58:45 pm »
+19

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #277 on: November 21, 2017, 11:13:39 pm »
+9
leshma would sit alone in a room and talk just to hear the sound of his own voice

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2475
  • Infamy: 710
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 21, 2017, 11:53:48 pm »
While walking frantically in small circles, like a truly mad person.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 22, 2017, 12:06:37 am »
+3
I am genderless, but not in a sense of genderqueer or multi gender person who change their gender on a whim, like a pair shoes. Genderless as person who identifies gender as non important fact of life and acts according to that. Therefore I am suitable for discussion about gender, because I'm impartial to the subject and don't bring emotions to the table.

After acceptance comes indifference phase. Take Church for example, its power comes from fear. It spread irrational fear among masses and held power over them. When those fears were shattered by science, Church lost great deal of power. Modern society accepted that Church has no power over their lives and became largely indifferent towards Church. Same will happen to concepts of race, nation and gender. At one point we'll become of all race, nation and gender and then people will stop caring about that.

Red pill man is just a stupid Internet fad, like bell-bottoms in the 1970s. One day people will look at that and have a good laugh.

Edit: You should know that I separate reproductive mechanisms from gender, because that is the only important aspect of human gender. Other concepts which include gender behavior patterns are not important. As long you get a child, doesn't matter how you got it as long it came from your seed. You could end up being pegged and then chemically inseminated as a man, doesn't matter as long you get an offspring. All is fine, result is what matters.

Ahahahahah i laughed my ass off ,you are seriously writing this long group of alphabets trying to explain lololo :Dd made my day.In return i want to give u a advice :choose a gender dumbass ,no one will accept u that way.Eventthough i see u are not instutionalized ,you gotta act like being instutionalized,or no jobs for u lel

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #280 on: November 22, 2017, 01:39:10 am »
+3
became largely indifferent towards [...] concepts of race, nation and gender. At one point we'll become of all race, nation and gender and then people will stop caring about that.

on the first glimps - to me - todays obscurest contradiction seems the crave for acceptence of diversity while simultaniously wanting to destroy diversity.

not the concept of race, nation or gender is a problem - but the concept of one being better then the other.

Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #281 on: November 22, 2017, 01:50:48 am »
not the concept of race, nation or gender is a problem - but the concept of one being better then the other.

Lies.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #282 on: November 22, 2017, 02:00:42 am »
+2
Mongolian Transvestites who are second generation Nigerian are the most superior people in the world.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Úlfur

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • First one into Battle, last one into Hell.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ODSNG
  • Game nicks: The Sea Raider
« Reply #283 on: December 01, 2017, 09:59:10 pm »
+5
Guess I'll join in.
(click to show/hide)

if anyone ever wants to go skiing, hit me up.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 10:07:08 pm by WolvenSpirit »
May there be Darkness where there is light.

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #284 on: December 01, 2017, 10:00:00 pm »
+1
Guess I'll join in.
(click to show/hide)

Let me guess, the one in the goggle reflection.