cRPG > General Discussion

cRPG for Bannerlord, any plans?

<< < (2/9) > >>

Peasant_Woman:
I recall chadz himself said on this forum that the team would be interested in making a cRPG 2.0 for Bonerlord (cba to go looking for the post, it's there, have faith!)

Horns:

--- Quote from: Peasant_Woman on June 24, 2017, 04:19:23 pm ---I recall chadz himself said on this forum that the team would be interested in making a cRPG 2.0 for Bonerlord (cba to go looking for the post, it's there, have faith!)

--- End quote ---

Lol, was that before or after OKaM?

Ikarus:
I HIGHLY assume that this was before OKAM  :lol:

if we want a crpg 2.0 well have to do it ourselves I´m afraid. Not that we´ll have to make everything from scratch, but it surely will be quite a bunch of work

Porthos:
With all due respect to Horns, Dupre, Pestdoktor (always loved ya, man <3) and others currently trying to revive the mod, we must remember that all this would not be possible without original team, I mean people such as chadz, Harald and especially cmp (a man who not only created WSE, but also did enormous work on decrypting the code of the original native Warband game). In the other thread I saw Paul explaining to Horns how the archery damage works... No offence, anyone, but in my opinion, if donkeys will not gather again, I expect there will be something like 8-10 cRPG-wannabie clones, and none of them will be close enough to what chadz and team created, so the community will be divided, and we'll never see them each other again :cry:
(click to show/hide)
--- Quote ---Pestdoktor (always loved ya, man <3)
--- End quote ---
Also when I saw him in game for the first time, I've read his name as "Petsdoktor", and for a long time after that due to my inattentiveness and bad knowing of english terms I contunued to think that he is a pets doctor, which was giving me happy chills and strong desire to hug him xD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(click to show/hide):oops:

Ikarus:
of course it won´t be exactly the same and some people are probably going to move to other mods aswell, but there will definitely be some kind of crpg-ish mod in Bonerlord

also, even between 8-10 mods there will probably be one which will rise above the others, after all, more competition means that those dev teams will have to put more work into their mod to make it stand out  8-)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version