Off Topic > General Off Topic

orthodontic treatment

<< < (2/9) > >>

IR_Kuoin:

--- Quote from: Torben on April 18, 2017, 12:29:47 pm ---oh only talk with them 12 y/o about their sexlife, its all cool.

--- End quote ---

For all I know you could be.

njames89:
Had it great experience. Absolutely worth the few thousand dollars it cost. Had it done in elementary school and it wasn't much of a disturbance. Broke them several times eating things I shouldn't have mind you. Slight inconvenience.

Jona:
Only complaint I had was that I was told I was "only going to have braces for 2 - 2.5 years" and 3.5 - 4 years later I only had them removed because I needed to get an MRI done after I hit my head... if it wasn't for that, I may still have them to this very day. The kicker is that my teeth were actually fairly good at the start, my teeth barely needed any corrections done. I had friends with way worse teeth that got braces put on and taken off within 2 years and had perfectly fine teeth afterwards. I think my orthodontist was just torturing me. QQ

Xant:
You should wear night-time only braces, nerd.

Jona:

--- Quote from: Xant on April 18, 2017, 05:03:37 pm ---You should wear night-time only braces, nerd.

--- End quote ---

Have fun with your cavities.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version