Off Topic > General Off Topic

orthodontic treatment

<< < (8/9) > >>

the real god emperor:
Got my braces in middle school/early high school. I remember first few days being very painful, but rest was alright. In the end she placed metal thingies on the inner side of my teeth to prevent them from moving around. Last year I saw a dentist to get them removed, he said if I am not troubled by those I should keep them, so yeah I think I will keep them forever cus I literally don't feel them at all.

Torben:

--- Quote from: Kratos on April 19, 2017, 11:46:35 pm ---so yeah I think I will keep them forever cus I literally don't feel them at all.

--- End quote ---

fug wai not.  look at johnny depps derm crooked teeth he got in the last years,  fuckin blesphamy.

Gurgumul:
sorry for offtopic, but this is related
i payed a visit to the hygiene tooth master (dont know the proper name in english) and she went in and around my gums with something like a drill, to the point where i was spitting out blood and bits of flesh, and it was painful
was it supposed to be like this? im not sure because i  never had such service done to me, im not well versed with rich people's luxuries
i thought she would just clean my teeth, but very thouroughly, i was unprepared for  aggressive drilling action

Nickleback:
they did the same thing to me.if u happen to eat too much sugary foods that release acid,and don't wash ur teeth that happens.Try to avoid sugar and brush them teeths

Torben:

--- Quote from: Gurgumul on October 11, 2021, 11:38:12 am ---sorry for offtopic, but this is related
i payed a visit to the hygiene tooth master (dont know the proper name in english) and she went in and around my gums with something like a drill, to the point where i was spitting out blood and bits of flesh, and it was painful
was it supposed to be like this? im not sure because i  never had such service done to me, im not well versed with rich people's luxuries
i thought she would just clean my teeth, but very thouroughly, i was unprepared for  aggressive drilling action

--- End quote ---

Its a device with a metal tip that vibrates in an ultrasonic level - these small vibrations are very good at cleaning of hard concrements off of your filthy teeth :D

if youre dental hygene is not kinda good, you will have at least a light gingivitis, an inflamatin of your mouths skin.  As inflamation comes hand in hand with high blood flow through the smalest of blood vessels, just touching the flesh or brushing your teeth thouroughly might result in you spitting blood.

all in all it sounds like a normal procedure mate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version