Other Games > Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

2/29/20

<< < (2/43) > >>

Taser:

--- Quote from: Molly on April 12, 2017, 11:46:46 pm ---Didn't realise you're that sensitive :D

--- End quote ---

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It would suck though if they went the EA route. They haven't done it with the previous 2 so I don't think they will.. Although M&B had a long beta. I wasn't in for the whole thing since I missed Zendar but.. I guess that could count. I got it after it had already released so I missed all of that.

Bittersteel:
A turkish friend of mine has a friend that has a buddy from university that works at Taleworlds. They're pushing for August this year he says.

Ikarus:
Warband Evolved looks good so far, beside of "forced first person view", don´t know how I should feel about that because first person wasn´t that much fun in warband

I´m confident that it´s going to be released in 2017, there´s the gamescom in august, so the summer release makes sense

Asheram:
This video was probably posted here somewhere but I will repost it again here. I like that you can be skinny or fat not just one body type fits all like in Warband. And the facial animation stuff is probably going to be funny as well, lol at the Kylo Ren char when he does his facial animation gasp thing.  :P

Asheram:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version