Author Topic: Florida confirmed  (Read 3295 times)

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
Re: Florida confirmed
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2016, 06:16:15 pm »
+23
Oh, I don't think it's gonna be the end of the world as we know it (though I would have said the same about einstein in 1933. I always assume that people aren't as stupid and mad as they really are).  It just makes me sad. I mean, Clinton probably wasn't the right choice, I don't know, but Trump? Really?

The only positive thing about all this mess is that now we (the Poles) don't look as stupid as a few months ago. Brits and Americans beat us hands down.

I don't think anyone even really knew that the Poles were being stupid, they're like Canada to me. Do they even exist? I voted for Trump. If Trump doesn't do a good job there is always an election in four years. This whole election was kinda meh to me, but what really shot out to me was the massive liberal media bias.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2016, 07:44:32 pm »
Serves the totally out of touch, crony ridden DNC right. Clinton did great in the primaries- in closed primaries and Republican safe states. She lost a lot of the open primaries though, including WI and MI- those were independent voters, anti-establishment voters, who without Sanders, went to Trump, causing Hillary to lose. Dunk'd on.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2883
  • Infamy: 2964
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2016, 08:50:41 pm »
+1
What if the US leaves NATO ?

US is NATO. They can only disband it. Unless you believe in fairy tale that EU is some kind of military superpower :lol:

As for Trump waging wars, if he's going to do it Republican style I don't give a fuck. Rape Middle East, give everything to Jews to subjugate it, fuck the whole Northern Africa, I just dgaf. Besides Turks decided their future when they supported democratically elected government aka Erdogan. Whatever is coming for them, they fully earned it themselves. Our job is to make sure Europe doesn't get involved in more of that shit.

So yeah, I prefer Trump if he's going to wage wars in Middle East more than Clinton who could restart the Balkan wars. Because I'm fucking biased, sue me.

Edit: What I think that Trump will try to do? He'll try to copy success of China, start bunch of projects in America, bring even more people but who will have to work, not sit on welfare whole day. After all, that is how America became great. Brought Chinese workers or slaves to construct railroad for them. Great nations are built on hard work, not made on false promises which is only thing modern liberals seem to be capable of delivering.

About European politics, all those politicians who shat on Donald Trump, their days are numbered and that has nothing to do with Trump. By stopping him to get elected they tried to buy themselves time. There is no time left for the likes of Merkel, they are done.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2016, 09:12:11 pm by Leshma »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1143
  • Infamy: 2944
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2016, 09:07:18 pm »
I don't think anyone even really knew that the Poles were being stupid, they're like Canada to me. Do they even exist? I voted for Trump. If Trump doesn't do a good job there is always an election in four years. This whole election was kinda meh to me, but what really shot out to me was the massive liberal media bias.

I think they'll try to make Trump follow a certain role and that role would be to make good name for Republican party. If they manage to do that, they (Republicans) can expect to put Jeb as their next candidate. Which is their ultimate goal but first they needed to win against Dems and show America they can do the same if not better job than their candidates.

But as I told before, electing Dems for 12 years straight is something that never happened in USA and could be seen very negatively. Democracy is kinda fake thing, but you still need to make it seem real. By allowing one party to pull the strings for too long you're creating same impression dictators for life leave on people. If would be the same as Putins party leading Russia for now and ever. Whole point of having two equally strong parties is to make them switch places frequently to create an illusion of democracy working.

If she were Republican candidate, Hillary would win easily imho.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2016, 02:56:53 pm »
It'll spread to Europe, first Austria next month then France, Germany and Sweden. Crush the establishment and kick out the immigrants.

the zionist scum meddling with my upvote/downvote ratio

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2016, 05:49:24 pm »
+2
the zionist scum meddling with my upvote/downvote ratio

I'm just impressed that you got -47 votes on a forum that no one visits any more.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2016, 06:38:13 pm »
+9004
50,000 people used to live here, now it's a ghost town.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2016, 08:43:13 pm »
+1
Here, have one+ to get to 5000. It has to be most upvoted post ever.

I'm just impressed that you got -47 votes on a forum that no one visits any more.

And you have one- You see what I did there? Me so cleaver  :wink:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2016, 10:42:35 pm »
+2
Off topic but up vote me so I can see what the king forum looks like! Maybe it's not as dead as the normal forum ;_;

I think they'll try to make Trump follow a certain role and that role would be to make good name for Republican party. If they manage to do that, they (Republicans) can expect to put Jeb as their next candidate. Which is their ultimate goal but first they needed to win against Dems and show America they can do the same if not better job than their candidates.

But as I told before, electing Dems for 12 years straight is something that never happened in USA and could be seen very negatively. Democracy is kinda fake thing, but you still need to make it seem real. By allowing one party to pull the strings for too long you're creating same impression dictators for life leave on people. If would be the same as Putins party leading Russia for now and ever. Whole point of having two equally strong parties is to make them switch places frequently to create an illusion of democracy working.

If she were Republican candidate, Hillary would win easily imho.

I try not to be too biased in my opinions so I'll consider what you're saying. Sounds pretty reasonable to me that it is actually just an illusion, seems a little far fetched that people are actually pulling the strings to do that though, imo.

Well Hillary's ideas aren't compatible with the Republican party so that would never happen, even hypothetically. I think if Bernie Sanders was running instead of Hillary, Trump would've lost.

In the end I'm glad to see that tensions are cooling a bit between some people in the US, can't say anything about other parts of the world since they constantly bash Trump still. I even read some liberal articles about giving Trump a chance and that we shouldn't want Trump to be a bad president and fail. I gained some respect for the other side now. I like Trump, especially in his victory speech (even Obama's speech was good after Trump won), I just don't agree with his environmental issues and the name calling. I don't mind if he deports illegals, tightens up borders, and other things. I don't like how he discriminates against ALL Hispanics, Muslims, and Blacks. I'm tired of the media, probably written by a white person, about how racist I am and how oppressed non-whites are in this country. I believe that minorities CAN have it hard in this country, but so can whites, and I'm tired of being blamed for it.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2091
  • Infamy: 1533
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2016, 11:19:21 pm »
What politicians say during election campaign are not ideas, more like fabricated bullshit used to reach certain goal (win election and obtain position of power and influence). Where is Donald's plan for building the wall, deporting muslims etc? Wasn't it on some website of his? Seems to be taken down... so much for promises lol

Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton is member of democrats, her husband (former president) as well. But her family, friends of her family, they are all people of influence. Basically neocon, most of them. Which stands for neo conservative and we know that conservatives are republican. Difference is neocons are big spenders, will do anything to achieve their goals of complete control over global matters, while classic conservatives are fiscally responsible and tend to cut expenses.

Just because someone is member of certain party doesn't mean he/she is following ideals and politics of that party. Actions is what matters, not words. Black people had their president, what he did for them for past eight years?

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2890
  • Infamy: 2262
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 01:43:56 am by Leshma »

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2016, 03:42:39 am »
Polacks broke the code that saved your life.
The last smart generation of Polacks.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1648
  • Infamy: 2669
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2016, 07:00:08 pm »
+1