Author Topic: Florida confirmed  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2156
  • Infamy: 2082
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Florida confirmed
« on: November 09, 2016, 04:14:03 am »
How ya doin' cucks?

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
Re: Florida confirmed
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2016, 06:03:12 am »
+3
make australia great again
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 09:18:28 am »
lol

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2016, 10:55:55 am »
+2
I had this bet, about Trump winning in unitedshit of america, so someone owes me now 13 +3 items. Who was that, eh?

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2016, 12:42:26 pm »
+1
Make Europe great again. I literally was between "wtf" and "good job shooting yourself in the feet America".

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1557
  • Infamy: 1326
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2016, 01:00:29 pm »
What do you prefer Algarn, proxy war so close to 'home' (Bosnia, Ukraine) or proper two sided war far away from it (Iraq, Afghanistan)?

Because that is how Dems and Reps operate, respectfully. You can't avoid war, if those are your thoughts. Someone has to consume all those weapons USA and Friends manufacture on daily basis.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2016, 01:11:26 pm »
10 +3 items that Trump will be the next US president.
I only have 7 +3's.but i will throw them in. But if i winn i hope i can get some OkAm looms from you.
Don't think I'm gonna play OKaM. And deal; 7 for 7. Remind me by PM if you win :)

Meh, it was only 7. Come here and give your looms Utrakil!

PS. Stupidity always win. Le Pen gonna be next.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 549
  • Infamy: 1612
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2016, 01:22:39 pm »
+2
Well it was basically battle between latinos (some cubanos were for mr trump), niggaz, their white cuck friends, lgbt folks against rural american white trash unemployed goons. If they didn't want them to win, maybe they should create some future for them instead of pilling millions of people who were completely distrustful towards the whole system.

I don't think anything major will change, even if winners claim some things to happen in few days after election (lol@them) and the loser side want to leave America (no words for this kind of stupidity). In case you didn't follow, liberal side were using some pretty underhanded methods during campaign. Vitriol of their news supporters on the TV shows went through the roof, it was embarrassing. Somehow, uneducated scum managed to keep their cool more than educated.

What I think is going to happen and is already happening is mild crisis that will spill over to us, while they (USA) will reap financial rewards. As usual.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2016, 01:31:48 pm »
Oh, I don't think it's gonna be the end of the world as we know it (though I would have said the same about einstein in 1933. I always assume that people aren't as stupid and mad as they really are).  It just makes me sad. I mean, Clinton probably wasn't the right choice, I don't know, but Trump? Really?

The only positive thing about all this mess is that now we (the Poles) don't look as stupid as a few months ago. Brits and Americans beat us hands down.

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2016, 06:48:55 am »
+1
Oh, I don't think it's gonna be the end of the world as we know it (though I would have said the same about einstein in 1933. I always assume that people aren't as stupid and mad as they really are).  It just makes me sad. I mean, Clinton probably wasn't the right choice, I don't know, but Trump? Really?

The only positive thing about all this mess is that now we (the Poles) don't look as stupid as a few months ago. Brits and Americans beat us hands down.

Impossible.  Polacks will never look smart.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2016, 08:10:07 am »
+3
Polacks broke the code that saved your life.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2016, 09:32:24 am »
+40
make excel great again

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2016, 01:14:25 pm »

Offline McKli_PL

• Count
  • Renown: 294
  • Infamy: 43
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: South_the_grey, HeDdar_the_grey, Wazonowej_the_grey
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2016, 05:50:39 pm »
looking smart and being smart is a different thing, you would know it with a small brain cell :)

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2016, 06:09:52 pm »
What do you prefer Algarn, proxy war so close to 'home' (Bosnia, Ukraine) or proper two sided war far away from it (Iraq, Afghanistan)?

Because that is how Dems and Reps operate, respectfully. You can't avoid war, if those are your thoughts. Someone has to consume all those weapons USA and Friends manufacture on daily basis.

There will be wars anyway, but really, when you elect to the head of a massive military power an impulsive and half-insane person with pro Russian positions (never seen before), you can only expect the worse. Hillary would've been seen as a symbol of stability (keeping on the defensive, economical, and ecological treaties) by pretty much any reasonable occidental government. And pretty much no one expected Americans to be so eager to make themselves great again; which implies for example it'll force the unprepared Europeans to get themselves an army on foot and deal with their troubles themselves. It's also worrying to see how "close" Trump is with Putin, I wonder if this means some "friendly" referendums will happen in eastern Europe. Also, what if Trump extrades Güllen to Turkey, or asks his Russian buddy to give him Edward Snowden ? What if the Paris Climate Agreement is revoked ? What if the US leaves NATO ? How affected will the trade between the US and the EU ? The list of things that are going to change negatively just goes on, even if they're small details like Snowden or the climate agreement, they're still going to happen and no one will be able to do shit about it. There won't be WW3, but it won't be glorious to watch either, since the cards are going to be flipped, and perhaps the table itself too.

Now, lets wait 5 months and see what happens in France. That's going to be glorious.