4 (5.3%)
Soccer (Gay Football)
7 (9.3%)
Badminton
9 (12%)
Biking
3 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 74

Author Topic: The Official Hate The Muslim Thread (Orlando Gone Gay Edition!)  (Read 13326 times)

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
if you're black gay student who loves cinema and McDonalds. your chances of survival in the United States 0.1%  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
That's some dank memes, guys. Hilarious how this is the reaction compared to the Bataclan shooting thread. Apparently the bundle of sticks angle makes people not perceive them as fully human or something. Only exception is the fucking muslim convert who immediately used it as a platform to make a political statement...while simultaneously calling Trump disgusting for immediately using it as a platform to make a political statement. Nice diversion tactics, learned from the best muslim apologists. Lol never change crpg.
To me, the American angle makes me not perceive them as fully human or something.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
That's some dank memes, guys. Hilarious how this is the reaction compared to the Bataclan shooting thread. Apparently the bundle of sticks angle makes people not perceive them as fully human or something. Only exception is the fucking muslim convert who immediately used it as a platform to make a political statement...while simultaneously calling Trump disgusting for immediately using it as a platform to make a political statement. Nice diversion tactics, learned from the best muslim apologists. Lol never change crpg.

Come on, thats the best you can do?
I opened that thread just to read you and Xant rad posts. Quite disapoint, hope you will do better.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Headline: "Orlando suspect was a bodybuilder and an abusive husband."

Anything to not mention Islam, I guess. Bodybuilder? Wut? Why are they mentioning that? From the pics they've shown he'd done it for like a month at most.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Jarl_Of_Vinland

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Jarl_Of_Vinland
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi

Orlando Killer Worked For Company Transporting Illegal Immigrants Inside US; Was Interviewed By FBI 3 Times

In a surprising discovery, the Palm Beach Post first reported that according to state records, Orlando shooter Omar Mateen - who as we reported earlier was licensed as a security guard and also holds a firearms license - was employed by the US subsidiary of G4S plc, a British multinational security services company, whose US-headquarters are located in Jupiter, Fla, and which also happens to be the world's largest security company by revenue.
He brought in more of his mohammedan friends into the U.S. it seems, many thanks to the limeys.

Maybe the U.S. will get lucky, and Trump will be Vlad Tepes's long lost descendant. They both want to remove kebabs afterall.

Offline Bittersteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 919
  • Infamy: 199
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Créme
  • Game nicks: Tybalt_von_Krems, Lennart_Bladh
  • IRC nick: Bittersteel
I'm surprised he has gotten this big tho seeing as the establishment wants Hillary and media promotes her as well, and most of the far right and others wants Trump.

The only way out of being a third world country is Bernie. It's far from over, and seeing as Bernie is winning over Trump in the polls with double digits and Shillary isn't, the super delegates will most likely, I think, see clear on the 25th of July. The entire fucking system is retarded tho. America isn't a demcracy, if the votings happened European style and the entire government wasnt corrupt, Bernie would be leading now, guaranteed.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile

Damn this made me lmao so hard. Damn dark humor.

Offline Jarl_Of_Vinland

• Noble
  • Renown: 12
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: Jarl_Of_Vinland
The only way out of being a third world country is Bernie. It's far from over, and seeing as Bernie is winning over Trump in the polls with double digits and Shillary isn't, the super delegates will most likely, I think, see clear on the 25th of July. The entire fucking system is retarded tho. America isn't a demcracy, if the votings happened European style and the entire government wasnt corrupt, Bernie would be leading now, guaranteed.
Is not the bulk of Europe's nations a multi party system, where there are dozens of parties running? I saw Spain, or Portugal have a lot of different parties run, and each take seats, but Austria seemed to be between two parties only.

Either way thats why the U.S. system is so awful. We are not forced into the two party system, but...we are forced into a two party system. In recent times, the one breakaway from this was the Tea Party, and regardless how one views them, it worked, till the Republicans tore it apart as best they could. The Democrats seem to be getting their taste of it roughly a decade latter with Bernie. He "could" run as a third party, but I don't see that happening, and there is no way in hell the old cunt is going to give up a shot at the white house.

Fact is every American I have talked to, from all walks of life, hate this shit, but most don't see a way around it. Those that do go for the libertarian party, who are a joke at the moment, while the rest just vote for red, or blue, literally, the colors, not the person(or party really) running.

Speaking of parties, I think I might be registered to the Bull Moose party. When I got my Driver ID, they had me register to vote, then wanted to know what party I wanted to be registered to, I was being a smartass, and told them the Bull Moose party. Of like the 6 registered parties(this was before the tea party) it was not on there. I blew a gasket, and said screw it, and left. I was clearly joking, but the women was so hardhearted about it I think she might have actually added it to the local system, with me as its first member, hahah.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 315
  • Infamy: 900
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Apparently the bundle of sticks angle makes people not perceive them as fully human or something.

It's not like you consider dem muslems fully human either.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
It's not like you consider dem muslems fully human either.

he's gonna go apeshit I'm telling you, fucking triggered

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Best sport ever - 2nd spot: Badminton. Cool.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
Badminton is pretty fun though tbh. But I voted for Tennis.

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-12/orlando-shooter-worked-security-company-which-tranports-illegal-immigrants-deep-insi
He brought in more of his mohammedan friends into the U.S. it seems, many thanks to the limeys.

Maybe the U.S. will get lucky, and Trump will be Vlad Tepes's long lost descendant. They both want to remove kebabs afterall.

How is it UK's fault? It quite clearly states he worked for the US branch of British security company G4S, that means it's in USA and most likely employs mostly Americans. The only thing to blame here is anti-western culture that funnily enough usually involves Islam, that and he was obviously also a fucking needle dick loser.

Offline Tibes

• Count
  • Renown: 150
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
if you're black gay student who loves cinema and McDonalds. your chances of survival in the United States 0.1%  :mrgreen:

If you were born as a middle class or poor black gay student who loves cinema and McDonalds in any other part of the world besides Europe or Japan, that survival rating would be even lower. Might aswell use the console and respawn.  Thats why you shouldnt let the game randomly generate perks. :lol:

Offline Knute

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 682
  • Infamy: 21
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Free Peasants of Fisdnar
There's a whole thing of florida man memes. I mean its in memes. Gotta be true.

They are funny tho.

(click to show/hide)

Nude Beach Blow Job Jet Ski Fight Leads to Wife’s Death

http://gawker.com/nude-beach-blow-job-jet-ski-fight-leads-to-wife-s-death-1608253016

I would say the heat attracts the crazies but that wouldn't explain Germany:

https://www.reddit.com/r/FloridaOrGermany

-----

The shooter was an American citizen with no criminal record and owned his guns legally. Last week I watched this video where the president was talking about how it's possible to put ISIS sympathizers on the no-fly list but you can't prevent them from buying assault rifles because of the pro-gun lobby in the US. This is from June 2nd: