Author Topic: The Truth About Coy_Anwyl, Smoothrich and star-crossed Admin Lovers.. Revealed..  (Read 5784 times)

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Oh boy, stay off the meds and keep this shit up.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

tilts head
lel

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile

(click to show/hide)

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Oh boy, stay off the meds and keep this shit up.

Seriously, you should've seen my three other comments I posted originally before I thought twice and deleted them, because they were really, really good trolls.. too good perhaps. I'm still trying to ultimately dominate this person through ~~my powers~~ and make her my waifu after all. I'll just leave this here, with you guys where its safe instead...

The site where I got that from is currently on CyberSecurity Lockdown due to becoming under attack by a a next-level hacker too, lmao...
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
Does this person have a real job or she's living off being internet persona?

Edit: Also, being vegan is not healthy. But I'm not judging, just saying how it is.

She's living off a stipend from the KGB I'm pretty sure, they fund her Patreon account so she makes terrifyng vegan propaganda videos to scare the west. Through this and other means of control they keep her a slave of the Kremlin.

I told her this while she was hacking my webcam (probably hoping I would jerk off or something, I think she's been doing this for the past year) and she called me under her fake alias of some Southern methhead trash (she's actually some Pacific Nortwhest methhead trash instead) to say "I LOVE YOU!!!" in a super fake but psychotically slurred Southern accent before I hung up on her and her Patreon account went from over 500 dollars to 100 overnight as a Lesson from the Kremlin I guess on what happens when Russian Trolls fall in love with Polish Trolls
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
We actually internet dated for about 3 years, but she used a fake identity the entire time, making up a fake life story about Coy being some autistic Irish orphan lesbian instead of an autistic Russian broken home lesbian that was curiously stimulated through VR love sessions with a fellow sinister slav troll, even though she was disgustingly prejudiced towards the Poles, and a lesbian, which seems to have driven her completely insane.

She disappeared forever 3 years ago when another, equally psychotic internet girlfriend reappeared and bought me a plane ticket to move in with her (where I immediately become a victim of recurrent abuse :() and we haven't spoken in 3 years because she was just an EVE: Online and shitty Warband gimmick that went so far as to change her cell phone number, get a new steam account, and never post or play these games again.. then again, she was in Fallen, so maybe she was trying to get away from that shame more than anything.

Once I went on Youtube, the truth about who Coy really was all started to be slowly.. and then increasingly rapidly revelead to me by my investigative journalist mindset and cadre of more sinister Polish-hating Russian trolls, aka "her friends" and this bitch started going nuts using ANOTHER  fake identity on the phone and Facebook (in between trying to get me to have phone sex with her lmao) running psychops on me and god knows how many retarded 4channers in my College town that kept following me around like little brainjacked toy soldiers trying to get me off Youtube because I'm smarter, funnier, a higher-tier troll, and better looking than she ever was.

Also, I'm not crazy, I'm off my meds. There's a difference.

Kinda funny how much effort you've put into all of this though. And whatever happens out of you stalking this Erin Janus woman bound to be good.

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
Coy....hm.....Coy......I remember "flirting" with some chick of similar nickname in the early days of cRPG but hell....that can't be her.....she was never into South Park WoW episode guy look-a-like 'merican pigglets like smoothpoor...........  :?
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa

Melee Gaming » Off Topic » General Off Topic » even more Off Topic » Smoothrich topic

Offline SixThumbs

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • Consumer Whore
    • View Profile
One of the things you learn from years of dealing with drug people, is that you can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug.
And how!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
After reading that thread I am now in favor of terminating mentally ill people.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
Haven't watched the video but this thread  :|

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1232
  • Infamy: 896
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
He could do worse. Converting to Islam comes to mind :lol:

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Or ya know...be Leshma.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 247
  • Infamy: 2763
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
Nope, Leshma isn't enamored by any of popular religions. They only fascinate me as cultural phenomena. Leshma can be ten times more crazier than he already is and still not hit the rock bottom that is being UK born male converting to Islam in 21st century. Doesn't have to be Islam, but I do indeed find it the most annoying of them religions.

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
    • View Profile
Obsession really isn't that good of a trait Leshma.

Offline Gurgumul

• Duke
  • Renown: 595
  • Infamy: 99
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
After reading that thread I am now in favor of terminating mentally ill people.
in that case
(click to show/hide)