Author Topic: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves  (Read 32063 times)

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2016, 07:13:58 pm »
+2
I vant to hear de lamentations of de womens

(click to show/hide)

I already hear them shout
'Cahm ahn! Do eet! Do eet nao!!!'
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2016, 08:22:06 pm »
+4
They should add an option to rape female populace of a fief after capturing it.

Added to the list.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2016, 02:13:28 am »
+4
This is getting really dark!  :shock: :shock:

(click to show/hide)
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Jacaroma

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 300
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • Cajun
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2016, 03:41:59 am »
+3
Urist Dongfist who i think is Cajun says Dwarven roster prime time is 7pm CST.  I find that funny because the dwarves seem to attack 3 hours earlier than that even for fiefs.

wtf i don't even strat
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 05:25:12 am by Jacaroma »

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2016, 01:38:49 pm »
Actually we are winning Heskey, but you are to dumb or to stubborn to say for atleast a peace treaty.

Also, I won't post annything here annymore, talked with Grypht about it and I am getting tired to make myself angry because some Dwarves find it funny to insult me or luring bait towards me, so that the rest of the community thinks that i'm a fool.
Manny people that knows me, know me on an other level then on the forums.

The reason why I was pissed of that Switchcom attacked my village, was not that he attacked it, but that the Dwarves found it funny to send a trollarmy to capture the village.
That gives a signal towards me that the Dwarves are not taking me serious as an enemy.

The only thing that I am sure of, is that the Dwarves where hoping for a quick and cheap victory's.
Thats the reason why Heskey thought to attack Kelredan Castle, hoping that we don't get enough merc's to defend it.
So that they could brag on the forums that the Dwarves destroyed Acre.

Also what many don't know, is that James was actually telling to me that he wanted to give away Kelderan Castle to 1 of mine factionmembers, because he has the feeling that the Dwarves attacked us, because of him. I said no. For the reason why that some people attack us just because they have an IRL grudge against him.

That people don't take me serously, thats your good right, but the only thing I can say is this, why I am pretty new for leading a faction, with a clan that many people hate, After the countles attacks from the Dwarves, I am still standing. So I don't think that I do a terrible job with it.

Also, maybe a knowhow, I try to attack on a time that is enjoyable for the NA community, that is not something what you can tell from the Dwarves.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2016, 02:02:13 pm »
+2
You're thinking about it too much bruttus, 99% chance Dwarves didnt plan ahead farther than gearing up the armies they sent at you.

SwitchCOM was just a joke, and the forum drama exists mostly because of the attitude here  :P
I can see why you would think otherwise, but I know my dwarves and they just here for the fun. Now that this war have gone for some time, there is some hate brewing behind the screens, but this is still about fun.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 07, 2016, 02:23:18 pm »
+4
Actually we are winning Heskey, but you are to dumb or to stubborn to say for atleast a peace treaty.

Please elaborate how you are winning this war. You did not even manage to capture a fucking village with superior gear.

Also, I won't post annything here annymore,

You just did.

talked with Grypht about it and I am getting tired to make myself angry because some Dwarves find it funny to insult me or luring bait towards me, so that the rest of the community thinks that i'm a fool.
Manny people that knows me, know me on an other level then on the forums.

Maybe, just maybe, other people might start thinking you are a fool because of your behavior?

The reason why I was pissed of that Switchcom attacked my village, was not that he attacked it, but that the Dwarves found it funny to send a trollarmy to capture the village.
That gives a signal towards me that the Dwarves are not taking me serious as an enemy.

I for one do not take Strat itself serious at all. So why would I take anything happening within serious?

The only thing that I am sure of, is that the Dwarves where hoping for a quick and cheap victory's.
Thats the reason why Heskey thought to attack Kelredan Castle, hoping that we don't get enough merc's to defend it.
So that they could brag on the forums that the Dwarves destroyed Acre.

For the 100th time. We do not wish to destroy anyone. We start wars for fun. Fun was had. So we continue having fun.

Also what many don't know, is that James was actually telling to me that he wanted to give away Kelderan Castle to 1 of mine factionmembers, because he has the feeling that the Dwarves attacked us, because of him. I said no. For the reason why that some people attack us just because they have an IRL grudge against him.

No matter who in your faction owns a fief. We attack it because we are at war. Why on earth would we stop attacking just because a fief suddenly belongs to Acre-Guy-12?

That people don't take me serously, thats your good right, but the only thing I can say is this, why I am pretty new for leading a faction, with a clan that many people hate, After the countles attacks from the Dwarves, I am still standing. So I don't think that I do a terrible job with it.

Well. Monkey using a banana as a mouse would still be standing. So I guess Monkey is a decent Strat leader as well.
Just because a smaller faction has not wiped you off the map, while the intention of said faction is to NOT wipe anyone off the map, does not make you a decent leader.
In your battles you have shown that you are an awful commander. Whether you are at least decent at leading a faction away from the field, that only time will tell.

Also, maybe a knowhow, I try to attack on a time that is enjoyable for the NA community, that is not something what you can tell from the Dwarves.

We try to make battles enjoyable for both NA and EU.
Starting a battle at 2am GMT is not enjoyable for working EUs. While it might be tough of the US West Coast, the East Coast and maybe even Central has a chance to attend the battle.
I personally try to start proper attack with good battle-potential during the weekend.

For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #82 on: April 07, 2016, 03:58:34 pm »
+7

Any other faction getting attacked by a poorly-equipped army:

"ROFL look at these fucking neckbeards, thinking they can accomplish something with such SHIT gear. Let's go slaughter them and spawnrape until they all ragequit! Afterwards everyone, make sure you plaster this shit all over the forums, and rub our EPIC KDR's in their faces for the next month, at least. That'll win us the forum war for sure!"

Acre getting attacked by peasants;

"WTF THIS IS AN INSULT TO MINE my old friendCTION!!! HOW DARE THEY THINK WE SO EASY TO BEAT?!?!?! FUCK THESE PEASANT COCKY SHIT PRICK BASTARD SHITS! FUUUUUUCK!"

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 07, 2016, 04:19:50 pm »
+2
Any other faction getting attacked by a poorly-equipped army:

"ROFL look at these fucking neckbeards, thinking they can accomplish something with such SHIT gear. Let's go slaughter them and spawnrape until they all ragequit! Afterwards everyone, make sure you plaster this shit all over the forums, and rub our EPIC KDR's in their faces for the next month, at least. That'll win us the forum war for sure!"

"WTF THIS IS AN INSULT TO MINE my old friendCTION!!! HOW DARE THEY THINK WE SO EASY TO BEAT?!?!?! FUCK THESE PEASANT COCKY SHIT PRICK BASTARD SHITS! FUUUUUUCK!"

Dude heskey and I almost cried real tears from laughter when we made this army and the messages we sent switch! The joke was mostly on him until he checked his strat and was probably like "GODDAMMIT FUCKING HESKEY AND BRONTO!!!!" So we perpetuated our fallacy on the forums with the SwitchCOM project in the hopes that people would take it seriously until the battle then have a good laugh as we all had. Didn't expect someone to actually believe his force was elite! Jokes on them I guess!

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #84 on: April 07, 2016, 04:28:57 pm »
+4

*Gryphter rubs at the Acre Cross on his shield, slowly, as the white paint scratches off, a swastica hidden undernearth reveals itself.*

Now you all Know the truth!    We shall burn this Strategus map to the ground, a superior race of white knights shall cleanse these lands!!!

*Scene cuts away to Kelradan castle.* - The shadowy cloaked form of James sits atop his throne, hunched over like emporer palpatine, rubbing his long gnarled hands together feverishly. Maniacal laughter slowly picks up intensity and loudness.

Camera zooms out slowly and scene fades to darkness.
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2016, 04:35:18 pm »
+1
*Gryphter rubs at the Acre Cross on his shield, slowly, as the white paint scratches off, a swastica hidden undernearth reveals itself.*

Now you all Know the truth!    We shall burn this Strategus map to the ground, a superior race of white knights shall cleanse these lands!!!

*Scene cuts away to Kelradan castle.* - The shadowy cloaked form of James sits atop his throne, hunched over like emporer palpatine, rubbing his long gnarled hands together feverishly. Maniacal laughter slowly picks up intensity and loudness.

Camera zooms out slowly and scene fades to darkness.

Joke is on you. We got three GermanŠ°zis in our faction. So we would totally beat you at the whole cleansing thing.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2016, 04:36:08 pm »
See? We are the good guys! We fight chocolate chip cookies!
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 07, 2016, 04:39:09 pm »
+5
Dude heskey and I almost cried real tears from laughter when we made this army and the messages we sent switch! The joke was mostly on him until he checked his strat and was probably like "GODDAMMIT FUCKING HESKEY AND BRONTO!!!!" So we perpetuated our fallacy on the forums with the SwitchCOM project in the hopes that people would take it seriously until the battle then have a good laugh as we all had. Didn't expect someone to actually believe his force was elite! Jokes on them I guess!

I actually did think that they equipped me with a kickass army.
Then I ran around the map, glanced at the little window at the top left and it read I was lightly armed.
Thought it was cause I had like 20 troops more than gear, checked my gear and went
(click to show/hide)

Then I realised it was a joke army and I loved that idea even more than having a proper one!

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 07, 2016, 08:33:46 pm »
+2

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 01:06:56 am by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2016, 01:11:30 am »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1063

This battle time's all good for me.

But i dont see how it's at a better time for NA than the majority of the attacks we've recently been making lol.

Rest assured, these villagers are no unarmed rabble and have been armed to defend their homelands against white power.
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.