Author Topic: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves  (Read 31987 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2016, 09:51:58 am »

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2016, 10:52:00 am »
+3
yo heskey fella your big boi frank got your back mate ain't nobody going to come into our neighbourhood CUZ WE ARE THE LADS :o-)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2016, 12:25:32 pm »
It's roughly the same time as we've been attacking you, which by your previous reasoning is a shit battle-time for NA.

So, why you attack us at shit times?

Why dont you CARE about the Na community and try to make the battles at a good time?

Most of your attacks where at 10 PM (mine time), so roughly around 2 PM in NA
This attack is at 1AM (mine time), so its in NA roughly 5 PM.

For that attack, maybe you should talk with Grypht, he attacked.

Also, after this victory, I send 3 diplomats for peace talks. They know what Demands I ask.

Another thing Heskey, you said that you never questioned how I command, but in reality you made fun off me, you did everything what you could to get the NA community and even the EU community against me.
To be fair, I was very close to disband the Holy Crusade, and leave the game, but many people talked me out of it.
I have the feeling that many of this community made up theyre minds before I took control of the faction.
They only see Acre, and don't care what I am trying to do, but some people that we considert as former Enemy's gave us a chance, and its paying off.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2016, 12:38:56 pm »
Most of your attacks where at 10 PM (mine time), so roughly around 2 PM in NA
This attack is at 1AM (mine time), so its in NA roughly 5 PM.

This is the war against you so far. (The timestamp resembles your time)
Note that the battle 02/April was a saturday.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For that attack, maybe you should talk with Grypht, he attacked.

Also, after this victory, I send 3 diplomats for peace talks. They know what Demands I ask.

Good luck trying to make us agree to those 'demands'. They better be reasonable considering you are not winning this war at the moment.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2016, 01:24:46 pm »

Thanks for the list.
Maybe you can hold track also
Kelderan castle: We killed 450 troops, agree, but we captured the flags, so you lost your entire army because of that.
Nova Tahlberll: We lost that village, but your 991 troops where reduced to 146 troops. Was a fun battle, we fought even with the last 200 tickets naked and where forced to take weapons from the death.
Third Battle was from Renay attacking me, unarmed army.
4th Battle was Renay against Mcsanders. We won that battle because the terrain and time. That entire army of Renay went lost.
5th Battle, that was your troll army
6th Battle Was Ibiran, we lost it, because we had no gear, I know many people where disapointed that we had to let this go.
7th Battle, Was mine small army against a small Dwarf Army, I lost, but it served his purpose, whats left that Dwarf army had to retreat, he had about what 132 troops left.
8th Battle We lost that siege, fair and square, nothing to do about it
9th Battle, we took Iberan back
Rex is not in oure faction, so that doesn't count.
Now we are taking back Tahlberll

So maybe we can count how many troops you really lost, against mine. And I count with all the things that where involved, time, flagcaps, villages capture, you name it.
Why villagers also, because they where armed, so I count them in.

I count a total of 5215 troops that the Dwarves have lost
1130+836+1042+629+478+845+255=5215
For the Holy Crusade, we lost in total 3619.
246+731+126+425+246+200+471+1153+21=3619

« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 01:30:57 pm by bruttus »

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2016, 02:57:06 pm »
+4
As James stood reading the post from Stakhanov on the ramparts of Kelredan castle he spoke "Dear god look at all those words..." and proceeded to shake his fist in the general direction of the dwarven lands. "Get off my lawn!!!" He shouted before returning inside the castle to be a holy degenerate.

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2016, 04:17:04 pm »
+7
Imma make this simple. Bruttus just take a walk, stop postin in this thread, mayb drink some coffee and do like 100 pushups.

We have all been itching for big ass strat battles for far too long now, I for one am really fuking glad Heskey and Switch are attacking.

Fuck the terms diplomats and negotiations;I srsly love to RP but this is a game.

The way I see it Dwarves only respect one thing. Strength and force, and occasionally their own twisted sense of honour.

It is a shame they have only spoken with Bruttus from our Faction thus far, for his wisdom leaves him when pride clouds his reason.

I believe it is time that I force my way to the forefront of this senseless banter.  Our people are not governed by our Marshall; he is doing his best to secure our Kingdom but I feel as if he is stretched thin and overworked at this point.

Stop takin everything these guys say personally, this is just the goddamn internet...

Gryphter intercepts envoys from Bruttus that pass through his troops @ Towelberl.

Shaking his head he crumples it up and prepares to commit possible treason in order to buy his Kingdom a bit more time to properly prepare for what is coming next.

He looks at the party of 5 men and heroically asks them all to fight eachother for the honor of delivering a hand written letter to the dwarven king, knowing that one may die regardless. They stare at each other briefly and then start beating the bloody shit out of each other, a victor emerges, one man even died in the brawl.
"Only to the King, do not surrender this letter to anyone else, no matter the threat or danger. Guard it with your life, if you don't make it back your family will be cared for."
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 04:21:21 pm by Gryph_Hawkshade »
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 08, 2016, 04:30:10 pm »
+2
Excessive dwarven lore,

But if read it may help the diplomatic talks last longer than 5 seconds.

I hope I get to talk to that Gryph guy, or maybe even Chumley!!! I honestly cannot imagine what they could possibly say that would be of interest to the Guild, or to me as a dwarf. But that only adds to the fun.

dw mate tahlbert is like the favelas of strategus anyway i am on my way with 2nd 1k panzer division lol

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 08, 2016, 05:07:26 pm »
Thanks Bruttus, but I don't think that I need a maths lesson from you.

My post was about the times, if you look veeery closely, you might be able to see that the majority of our attacks occured after midnight, rather than 10pm.

We might have lost more troops than you, but think about this:
Kelderan castle: We killed 450 troops, agree, but we captured the flags, so you lost your entire army because of that.
Castle siege. Of course we lost. (We expected that)
Nova Tahlberll: We lost that village, but your 991 troops where reduced to 146 troops. Was a fun battle, we fought even with the last 200 tickets naked and where forced to take weapons from the death.
We took the village in one attack. Was a success.
Third Battle was from Renay attacking me, unarmed army.
Unarmed, so not a real battle.
4th Battle was Renay against Mcsanders. We won that battle because the terrain and time. That entire army of Renay went lost.
Army lost cause of external factors. Shit happens.
5th Battle, that was your troll army
Managed to kill quite a few of your plated troops. Success in our book.
6th Battle Was Ibiran, we lost it, because we had no gear, I know many people where disapointed that we had to let this go.
No battle cause you abandoned it.
7th Battle, Was mine small army against a small Dwarf Army, I lost, but it served his purpose, whats left that Dwarf army had to retreat, he had about what 132 troops left.
We managed to beat your superiorly geared army in an open field battle. Success.
8th Battle We lost that siege, fair and square, nothing to do about it
We held the village against superiorly geared troops. Success.
9th Battle, we took Iberan back
The first fief you managed to capture. Barely any troops as defence.
Rex is not in oure faction, so that doesn't count.
Fair enough.
Now we are taking back Tahlberll
Again, barely any defending troops.

So maybe we can count how many troops you really lost, against mine. And I count with all the things that where involved, time, flagcaps, villages capture, you name it.
Why villagers also, because they where armed, so I count them in.

Now if think about it, if the terrain was not heavily favouring one side, you never manged to beat one of our armies. Even if you had much better gear.
You literally only look at the number of troops, rather than the actual battles.
So far you have only, taken your villages back. One by actually attacking it, the other cause it is basically empty.
Nobody is winning this war at this very moment. But you definitelly are not, considering you have not even properly attacked anything except those two battles earlier this week, which we both won.

For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #99 on: April 08, 2016, 05:13:19 pm »
+1
After you saw how much of an impact it plays wether you attack or defend, you have to keep in mind that we've been on the attack for the most part of the war, so take that into consideration if you already wanna compare casualties. And I guarantee you, they are gonna shift in our favor very soon  :wink:
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Sir_Frank

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 08, 2016, 05:27:18 pm »
+1
Cheers Frank, you're ma boi!!!!
in all the heat can i ask qk question what football team do you support

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 08, 2016, 06:40:16 pm »
+3
The only thing I've done this strat is make armies to attack stuff. You don't make armies if you aren't going to use them. This is my belief and it is why I'm a Dwarf. I didn't plan on sitting around amassing silver I wouldn't spend and equipping shiny armies I wouldn't use, nay, I spend all my silver on more gear, better gear, women with loose morals and beer! It is the Dwarven way.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 08, 2016, 06:53:10 pm »
We chose those battles, we cannot complain that we received a bad K/D in battles we wanted to fight. And if we could go back, it's not like we'd ever decide to *not* attack.

I do not regret any of the attacks.

As long as the K/D is somewhat acceptable, I think the higher the troop losses, the more it shows how committed one is.
Bruttus just does not really get that this automatically means that we are losing this war.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 08, 2016, 10:03:50 pm »
I just want to pre-empt the inevitable shitstorm and say that unless anything is formally discussed and agreed, this war is still in progress. Acre is still going to do battle at Tahlberl tonight, and we will still move parties on the map on the assumption that Acre is our enemy.

I just wanted to leave this comment here for later use. For reasons that will become obvious

Actually this is what I wanna say.
You attack the Holy Crusade, not Acre.
Acre leads the faction, but I am the factionleader, James is the clan leader of Acre.
I do not say that FCC is attacking us, whille the manny members  of the Dwarves are in FCC.

Another thing, this is how I vieuw things.
The Dwarves attacked, whille my army's where in the dessert, so we where forced to hold on.
Mine point of vieuw is to let your tickets bleed, what I did with succes

The attack on Bren for excample, it seems your hatred on Acre knows no bounderies, but Bren is not a member from the Holy Crusade, not did he ever applied or talked to me on TS about joining the faction, so I really don't care that you attack him

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #104 on: April 08, 2016, 10:09:04 pm »
+5
I do not say that FCC is attacking us, whille the manny members  of the Dwarves are in FCC.

Well of course you don't say FCC is attacking you, since that would just be silly as their name is clearly the Dwarven Miner's Guild. Also, do tell me how "many" of them are in FCC when they don't even have two members from the same clan - any clan, not just FCC.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador