Author Topic: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves  (Read 31939 times)

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« on: April 03, 2016, 11:39:09 pm »
+2
After a few battles and lies of the Dwarfs, we take the sword .

There are three armies ready , each with an order to fight like animals.

The first army Heskey will be stopped by Grypht .

The second army , under the command Chumley , will be deployed at a 1k armed army that tries to surprise us through the woods

3rd army under my command , going to a small army of 600 men strong.

You have seen what kind of gear and weapons we have at the 4 battles , so we're going to humiliate them further.

They think that I want peace, well they deserve fuck you.
First oure village's back, then maybe then, we can talk about peace.

We are ready.

The dwarves have no respect for us , not even when they had so many losses.
The invasion they have organized , has beaten back every time, by us
The Dwarves had no respect for us when they invaded with poor and outdated equipment, and called us irrelevant.

They attacked us when we were helping our friends with cleaning up the last pockets of Gobblin resistance.
They abused our trust and be kept on saying that the NA community in war like Strat , although there is evidence that they actually were planning to attack us earlier

The Dwarves were debating whether to attack GOBBLINs or your new faction next (or both at the same time), because we thought James was in charge. But I didn't know Chumley's position in Tahlberl so I PM'd him to ask what his intentions were, and he gave me an awesome RP-filled reply and that he'd be staying with Acre. His PM was so good I decided he was awesome and that I didn't want to attack his fief, since we would have to attack his fief if we attacked your faction I immediately decided that attacking you would suck. Also was pleased to see today that you have taken the lead of the faction. I will try t convince the Dwarves that you are in charge and that therefore Acre does not deserve to die.

Against GOBBLINS, I don't want this to be a gank-fest, i'll liase with you guys but we have very clear goals against the GOBBLINS. We want them out of the north and we want key strategic fiefs out of their control. If it looks too 1-sided against the GOBBLINS we may halt our advance and only take those fiefs that we need, then consider our next action. Tho I doubt this'll be an issue since GOBBLINS are so powerful.

You have seen what Gear we can offer, and what Gear those Dwarves can offer.

I rest my case.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: A Holy Crusade is Called against the Dwarves
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 12:18:04 am »
+3
You like polearms? WE HAVE LONG BARDICHES! You say but Bronto I'm a 1hander, I SAY HAVE AN AXE! but your armor is so inferior! Nah dawg this shit is PLUS 3! what are you some kind of plate crutching pussy? But I like to shoot stuff! Our next armies have ARBS AND RUS BOWS AND BODKINS! SHOOT AWAY!

Bruttus, seriously guy. Switch's army was a joke army that Heskey and I put together, AS A JOKE. They have jokes where you're from? Do you laugh? ARE YOU A ROBOT? You've humiliated us so badly that we just keep sending armies out of shame. Who thinks you want peace you illiterate fuckhead. Have you not read and retained anything that has been posted. The only person who keeps bringing up peace and us lying to you, is you! Help your friends cleaning up Gobblin pockets < BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS! We were at war with the Gobblins from the get go. You only went to war with them after JOINING THEM and being shamed out of their faction (LOL). I actually kind of felt bad, that 1, you turned your back on every small clan in NA to join a giant megafaction and the fact you took lands from Depostate and left them high and dry (Oh the treachery) and 2, you got shamed out of the same faction you turned your back on your friends to join. Gobblins totally would have pushed the poop in of Depostate. If I was them, I'd be fighting you but Taser said he's bored. That's what happens when you only attack AI fiefs and trade. Shit gets dull. No forum drama, no actual enemies makes strat a boring game. 

I haven't said anything to any of your posts because they are just so fucking cringeworthy I can't take it anymore. I will remain silent no longer. At least google translate your posts so they make slightly more sense. Mine and My are used differently. My village good, mine village bad. The pluralization of Dwarf is Dwarves. Use gifs not entire youtube videos. FUCK.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 12:22:55 am »
+1
Bruttus, seriously guy. Switch's army was a joke army that Heskey and I put together, AS A JOKE. They have jokes where you're from?

Nah man, all they've got is blown up airports.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 12:34:52 am »

Uhhh too early, Switch!
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 12:36:03 am »
+2
Uhhh too early, Switch!

It is never too early
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 12:38:07 am »
+2
They think that I want peace, well they deserve fuck you.
First oure village's back, then maybe then, we can talk about peace.
We don't want peace and we never thought you wanted it either....

The dwarves have no respect for us , not even when they had so many losses.
We have respect for some of your members, you are certainly not one of them after showing off how you retarded you are these last few days.

Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 12:42:36 am »
You like polearms? WE HAVE LONG BARDICHES! You say but Bronto I'm a 1hander, I SAY HAVE AN AXE! but your armor is so inferior! Nah dawg this shit is PLUS 3! what are you some kind of plate crutching pussy? But I like to shoot stuff! Our next armies have ARBS AND RUS BOWS AND BODKINS! SHOOT AWAY!

Bruttus, seriously guy. Switch's army was a joke army that Heskey and I put together, AS A JOKE. They have jokes where you're from? Do you laugh? ARE YOU A ROBOT? You've humiliated us so badly that we just keep sending armies out of shame. Who thinks you want peace you illiterate fuckhead. Have you not read and retained anything that has been posted. The only person who keeps bringing up peace and us lying to you, is you! Help your friends cleaning up Gobblin pockets < BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS! We were at war with the Gobblins from the get go. You only went to war with them after JOINING THEM and being shamed out of their faction (LOL). I actually kind of felt bad, that 1, you turned your back on every small clan in NA to join a giant megafaction and the fact you took lands from Depostate and left them high and dry (Oh the treachery) and 2, you got shamed out of the same faction you turned your back on your friends to join. Gobblins totally would have pushed the poop in of Depostate. If I was them, I'd be fighting you but Taser said he's bored. That's what happens when you only attack AI fiefs and trade. Shit gets dull. No forum drama, no actual enemies makes strat a boring game. 

I haven't said anything to any of your posts because they are just so fucking cringeworthy I can't take it anymore. I will remain silent no longer. At least google translate your posts so they make slightly more sense. Mine and My are used differently. My village good, mine village bad. The pluralization of Dwarf is Dwarves. Use gifs not entire youtube videos. FUCK.

Just troll away
you are right now so pissed
now you understand why I kept calm today.

If you had anny respect for us, you came wih better gear, and came better prepared, you where not.
We have a merc advantage, yes, because I explained what happend, and many people find that what you did to us, was a dick move.
You wanted war, we not.
Ofcourse we want war in strat. but you did a dick move and attack us whille we where busy.
You involved another faction to attack us, and you declared not war on the Holy Crusade, but on Acre.
you wanted to clear off from the map, and now you are talking again, dickhead about what happend, talk to James or Taser, I follow the orders from the clanleader, and after the failed attempt to joining the Gobblins, I took mathers in mine own hands, but aperntly, thats something what you with your tiny brains, can not understand.
Actually you haven't talked with 1 of those 2.
You are so simpleminded that you condenm the actions from 1 person, the entire clan for it.

Now you are pissed of, for what, you wanted war, what you thought, Bruttus don't do annything, we take theyre lands, and we go attack another fief from Acre, not the Holy Crusade, but Acre, thats simpleminded are you.
Still you consider James as Factionleader, that the only thing you drives.

So stop the crap and tell the fucking truth.
Another thing, stop trolling mine merc. forum.

Another thing, you want war, Chumley showed up, and your 1k army used speedmars, to avoid this battle.
You are just cowards that use a lame excuse.
No mather what lettertype you use, you disrespect us, told us that we where a lesser treath then the Yoshi's
Evidence numero 2

Hi Bruttus,

Sorry, James didnt tell you? He declared war on The Dwarven Miner's Guild.

I was pretty surprised too because i was under the impression that you and Chumley were running the faction and not James. It's a real shame cos i like both you and Chumley, but if James is happy to provoke the Miners Guild then war cannot be avoided. We Dwarves are a proud and stubborn people.

The intention is to take all Acre fiefs that sit near us in the north-east of the map. We'd rather not share our border with James any longer. Eventually we also plan to go and stomp the Yoshis that took Ulburban from us, but that's a long-term goal and we can wait to do that. It's hard to express our other intentions in more detail than this as events on the map change so often, so our actions beyond these points will really depend on so many factors.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 12:43:38 am »
You know that non of your quotes from Heskey point to the original comment, but to his profile?

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 12:51:42 am »
+1
You want the truth....

Who thought what we did was dickheadish, save members of your own clan or whatever you are? I think Heskey said Acre as a blanket term ya know since King James is it's leader and in your strat faction. Does the majority of members of your strat faction have Acre tags in their names? If yes please read previous sentence.

It's matters not mathers, pissed off not of, you were so close with condemn... I give up. There's just too many for my "tiny brain" to correct.

Glad you kept calm today and thrilled you think I'm pissed of.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Chumley

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 26
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 01:04:35 am »
+1
Urist Dongfist who i think is Cajun says Dwarven roster prime time is 7pm CST.  I find that funny because the dwarves seem to attack 3 hours earlier than that even for fiefs.
Check yo self before you wreck yourself

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 01:25:11 am »
+4
Yeah it's totally Cajun. What I actually said was that the prime time for getting a good merc pool for our faction would be 7 PM CST, as that would get both East, Central, and West players pretty good times NA. 5-6 CST is pretty okay, but it still leaves out the west coasters and 2nd shifters like me. I don't have much control over when anyone else in the faction declares their battles, though, all I can do is suggest they aim for a strong NA merc pool which is most likely to be present between 7-10cst IMO, even though for me that generally means I won't be there if it's not a weekend or Friday womp womp.

As promised I reinforced Ibiran with as many men as I could and some pretty phat ass weaponry and standard armor (most 32 to 40 body, some heavier, some lighter, but gloves, boots, body, and helmets for all). Should be enough xbows and bows, not a great deal of throwing but managed to find a few +0 Darts somewhere during my travels, lots of dank polearms (+3 Battle Forks, Long Spears, Long Hafted Spiked Maces, Hafted Blades, Pikes.. I kept the +1 Tridents for me haha), some decent 2hands (Heavy Bastard Swords, +3 Shortened Military Scythes, Bardiches and Axes; I missed out on Gmno's katana's by like a day or so though) and some high cut 1hands (Military Cleavers, Axes) as well as a bit of cavalry (destriers, rounceys) and lances.

So there should be something for everyone, from horse archer to hoplite to two-hand hero to Xbows! Hope that everyone who can make it has some fun defending (or attacking) Nova Ibiran- which some may know once, long ago, belonged to the House of Winks (they say you can still hear Lemmywinks pounding the keys, ranting away, if you listen closely in the town center at night...)- and that if we just get totally beat on by a superior merc pool that The Holy Crusade puts that gear to good use themselves! DEUS VULT!

Edit: fucking typos.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 04:20:54 am by Malaclypse »
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2016, 01:29:10 am »
+2
Woooooh! Gonna be some good battles tomorrow!

Offline Rhalzo

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 48
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FIDLGB
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 02:05:13 am »
+1
Yeah it's totally Cajun. What I actually said was that the prime time for getting a good merc pool for our faction would be 7 PM CST, as that would get both East, Central, and West players pretty good times NA. 5-6 CST is pretty okay, but it still leaves out the west coasters and 2nd shifters like me. I don't have much control over when anyone else in the faction declares their battles, though, all I can do is suggest they aim for a strong NA merc pool which is most likely to be present between 7-10cst IMO, even though for me that generally means I won't be there if it's not a weekend or Friday womp womp.

As promised I reinforced Ibiran with as many men as I could and some pretty phat ass weaponry and standard armor (most 32 to 40 body, some heavier, some lighter, but gloves, boots, body, and helmets for all). Should be enough xbows and bows, not a great deal of throwing but managed to find a few +0 Darts somewhere during my travels, lots of dank polearms (+3 Battle Forks, Long Spears, Long Hafted Spiked Maces, Hafted Blades, Pikes.. I kept the +1 Tridents for me haha), some decent 2hands (Heavy Bastard Swords, +3 Shortened Military Scythes, Bardiches and Axes; I missed out on Gmno's katana's by like a day or so though) and some high cut 1hands (Military Cleavers, Axes) as well as a bit of cav gear (some of which is on reservation should a certain bad player make it).

So there should be something for everyone, from horse archer to hoplite to two-hand hero to Xbows! Hope that everyone who can make it has some fun defending Ibiran- which some may know once, long ago, belonged to the House of Winks (they say you can still hear Lemmywinks pounding the keys, ranting away, if you listen closely in the town center at night...)- and that if we just get totally beat on by a superior merc pool that The Holy Crusade puts that gear to good use themselves! DEUS VULT!

Edit: fucking typos.

You're welcome.

From the sounds of that gear list, I'm going to be sad to be missing out on these battles as I'm also a second shift worker. Everyone that shows up for both sides are going to do a great job, I just know it!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 02:09:56 am by Rhalzo »

Rhalzo's already in Chaos' cooler older brother clan, he's fine riding his motorcycle around in a leather jacket smoking cigarettes with GIRLS, our little treehouse isn't his speed anymore.

Offline Malaclypse

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 146
  • In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2016, 04:19:42 am »
+2
oops. Thanks dad!
You think you're pretty smart with your dago mustache and your greasy hair.

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2016, 05:06:14 am »
+2

Miss Morgan coming in with the Supa hawt faya

Besides, we all know it was the jews who did it.
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.