Author Topic: The Calradian Confederacy claims the lands of New Tadsamesh & New Tilbaut Castle  (Read 10339 times)

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
oh sweet dude thanks yeah cool

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
I want to go with Northern Dominion. Mithrim cav=free kills in strat battles. Although Confederacy has quite a few newer players iirc.

But my dear, Havelle, how can we truly judge who is worse sense CC never marched out and fought in a real field battle?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
I was informed that after posting this Thalion began quick marching and was quickly gaining distance faster than he was before from multiple people in the area. In our opinion this was a response to our post and so we reacted quicker by quick marching and taking him before he could get away.
The fact that this is your time at work is a pure coincidence. Unfortunately for me and my faction I am not able to clairvoyant see my opponents time schedules to plan things poorly for them. Yes we did manage to get gear over a few weeks and managed to outfit a few armies. However with the disbandment of the Gobblins our "alliance" was ended. We decided to prevent another month of zero conflict by attacking someone soon. Of our options we had the most reason to go after you because of the proximity of your castle and that it separates our city from our castles. Its been a week or two since your last battle versus the Gobblins and I'm sure you have had plenty of time to rebuild. We do not plan to go after any of your fiefs in the North so if you keep your armies away from the Castle we shall not attack them.

I am not going to have some back and forth forum war with you. (especially with you coming up with crazy stuff like me quick marching when I haven't even checked strat today). The only point I am making, is that just call your move what it is. A sneak a attack. Perfectly legitimate strategy. No need to try to pretend there was any diplomatic effort or that your attacking me for "being unresponsive on steam".

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
This is an odd one indeed

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
You are quite right, my friend, you two should make that happen and so we can all see how you two stack up against each other.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=985
already happening

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
hey havelle the autistic wizards guild has arranged to steal your fief from you by the way

sorry
The Wizards of Autismo are overstepping their borders now.

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
But my dear, Havelle, how can we truly judge who is worse sense CC never marched out and fought in a real field battle?

Indeed, we didn't march out and lose unnecessary field battles against an enemy that you could've held out on a defense against, and then whine to our allies when we found our lands weren't as secure as we liked.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Saxton

• Baron
  • Renown: 106
  • Infamy: 202
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Chaos (nigger central), BRD (kesh sux my ass)
  • Game nicks: Saxton
  • IRC nick: Saxton
oh sweet dude thanks yeah cool

Can you please gtfo of threads you don't belong to? I want to watch thalion lose his shit at CC cuz they got him ninja style.
I guess I haven't made enough of an impression this strat.  Feel like the fat girl at the homecoming dance.  No one wants to dance! I'm also a raging friend

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Hope CC brought like 4k army for Tilbaut. That's a Bitch to take. I won't ever fight on attackers side for that battle.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Hope CC brought like 4k army for Tilbaut. That's a Bitch to take. I won't ever fight on attackers side for that battle.
We are prepared and ready to take it.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV

It is but I remember squids hitting it and had a positive K/D siege for one of their first sieges on it. They did worse after that though. Probably due to you guys learning how to defend it better.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
It is but I remember squids hitting it and had a positive K/D siege for one of their first sieges on it. They did worse after that though. Probably due to you guys learning how to defend it better.

Actually, they always had better gear than us and only the final siege did they REALLY go positive, due to merc skill AND gear advantage.

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Actually, they always had better gear than us and only the final siege did they REALLY go positive, due to merc skill AND gear advantage.

THe siege I'm remembering was like the first or second siege on it, not the last one. It went even or slightly positive which was amazing considering its tilabut.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
THe siege I'm remembering was like the first or second siege on it, not the last one. It went even or slightly positive which was amazing considering its tilabut.

Probably the Second or perhaps most likely the Third battle. They came close to going positive on that battle. We weathered 3 waves in a row. They got better and better was they did it.

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ohh the glory days;