Author Topic: 0 Difficulty throwing Spear  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
0 Difficulty throwing Spear
« on: January 10, 2016, 05:32:43 pm »
+3
Is that a bug or is inf supposed to take a throwing lance now? So instead of balancing ranged you make everyone ranged?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:03:22 pm by Grumbs »
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline WarLord

• Earl
  • Renown: 354
  • Infamy: 30
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: 0 Difficulty throwing Spear
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 07:04:14 pm »
Wait, which item is that exactly? Can't seem to find a 0 difficulty throwing spear in the shop ...

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 07:06:48 pm »
+1
european lance, saracen lance, light european lance, light saracen lance. U can find all of them in throwing

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 07:10:26 pm »
Yeah. They are amazing, I loomed the European Lance but it doesn't do much damage with 0 pt but still is a fun item. Wish it was a bit faster in secondary mode, otherwise I'd be using it much as a spear to hoplite with, but its really too slow to do much shit and glancing alot. (30p stab is epic though)

Best item since sliced bread.

Also, The Saracen Plated armor is epic, I wish it gave a little bit more armor though. It's not so much better as the Saracen Blue robe, wich is also epic
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 02:54:33 pm »
+2
Is that a bug or is inf supposed to take a throwing lance now? So instead of balancing ranged you make everyone ranged?

I used to hate ranged, then I played native. I realized the answer to all my frustrations was to use a shield.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 02:42:02 am »
I used to hate ranged, then I played native. I realized the answer to all my frustrations was to use a shield.

A lot of builds end up with 1 or 2 spare skill points

a garbage tier board shield will catch any incoming spears, arrows, or other projectiles at the start of the round and costs pennies.

the only excuse to not have one is if you're hybrid ranged/melee (just counter ranged with ranged). Even with really niche weapons like the great maul or arbalest you can still bring a shield if you are that mad about start of the round ranged hooligans.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far