Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 65941 times)

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2016, 09:45:36 pm »
+4
Should really remove this signature unless you want to keep showing yourself off as full retard, guess that's your intention anyway after all.
Waiting for the next incident.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2016, 11:29:43 pm »
Blackbow is constantly abusing his rights, targeting players and being unreasonable, cussing/insulting players and making up complete bullshit lies to justify his actions.

Below you can see screens of some dodgy decisions:

(click to show/hide)

Fuck off from cRPG admin Blackbow, you're ruining this already very small community.
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #272 on: June 08, 2016, 12:14:33 am »
+8
This thread has been my life support for the past few days.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2360
  • Infamy: 2087
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 08, 2016, 02:50:15 am »
+1
This reminds me a lot of Lilith/Nuffen case except cRPG was relevant back then and comfort of couple thousand players was at stake.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #274 on: June 08, 2016, 08:27:34 am »
Aha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Please tell me this sig is new... otherwise how did i never notice this until now?

If it is new, i like to think that i'm making this community a better place in my own special way

Where are they and why havent they removed you from this community yet?

It is new indeed.

And as I said. He enforces rules to his liking.
Sometimes he punishes people for breaking them. Sometimes he does not.
And most of the times he is breaking them himself.

No idea why he has not been removed yet.

Get a grip Uther, if this thread has not yet shown to you that Blackbow is utterly incapable of performing a proper job as an admin, then you also are.
Making up bullshit reasons to justify his actions, being a right asshat to some players on the server, punishing only selected players for certain actions, and as evidence shows, not willing to even waste a thought that his behavior might need even the slightest of changes.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #275 on: June 08, 2016, 10:07:59 am »
+1
Lol dat Sig, he thinks he's batman or something? I'm actually embarrassed..  :lol:

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
« Reply #276 on: June 08, 2016, 12:51:20 pm »
+2
Get a grip Uther

The screens that Bjord posted happened before/shortly after the Kansuke incident, and I talked about this sort of thing with him, I have faith that we'll see improvemen, if not, we'll see consequences))

And he had that exact same signature for over half a year now :wink:
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
« Reply #277 on: June 08, 2016, 02:12:39 pm »
+6
I have also been the victim of blackbow's poor admining a couple of times. First of which I believe happened in the very beginning of his admin career. As I know, he hates me which is why he felt the need to "show off" that he's an admin now and he's superior by kicking me out of the server for "brocoding" because I didn't attack some random dude in the middle of a damn round when pretty much everyone were still alive. Well, I'm sure he is able to control his power-fantasies nowadays and understands that you don't always have to attack the first enemy you see.

The second incident happened in EU1 when blackbow was playing with his clanmate. I was casually minding my own businness trying to kill the enemies when I suddenly get teamhit 3 times by his teammate. I managed to report 2 of these hits and immediately notified pimp in the global chat. I got no apologies from his teammate and surprise surprise, pimp does nothing. Only after telling him in the admin chat what had happened, he gently asked his teammate were these hits intentional to which his teammate answered nothing and that's it. Anyways I completely understand this because I wouldn't kick my teammates out of the server for a couple of intentional teamhits but hey, that's why I'm not a fucking admin.

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #278 on: June 08, 2016, 05:25:14 pm »
+3

Pretty much like I got accused by Blackbow for lying after I told him that one of his clan-mates double spawned. At this point he totally fell through for me. I could even proof him today since logs were working again, but it's apparently totally pointless.

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

Offline Bugnir

• Count
  • Renown: 212
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Scum of Caladria
  • Game nicks: Bugnir
« Reply #279 on: June 08, 2016, 07:08:46 pm »
+1
I get banpolled by some random dude for accidentally killing his horse and Blackbow does NOTHING to enforce the rules, even ignores them and encourages people to ban me by calling the ban poll "democracy".
(click to show/hide)

lmao what the fuck

Edit: What the hell is going on with cRPG? This admin drama still haven't been resolved, Pandor is back but not really and Rest_In_Peace essaybanned.

Offline Nickleback

• Hero of The Chamber of Tears
  • Earl
  • Renown: 338
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player
  • Sheogorath -a Daedra Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 08, 2016, 10:00:49 pm »
It is good that bundle of sticks rip banned bugnir ,he deserves it and this thread is not blackpimp feedback thread anymore,it is Heskeytime cry thread.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #281 on: June 09, 2016, 01:07:45 am »
+2
I have also been the victim of blackbow's poor admining a couple of times. First of which I believe happened in the very beginning of his admin career. As I know, he hates me which is why he felt the need to "show off" that he's an admin now and he's superior by kicking me out of the server for "brocoding" because I didn't attack some random dude in the middle of a damn round when pretty much everyone were still alive. Well, I'm sure he is able to control his power-fantasies nowadays and understands that you don't always have to attack the first enemy you see.

The second incident happened in EU1 when blackbow was playing with his clanmate. I was casually minding my own businness trying to kill the enemies when I suddenly get teamhit 3 times by his teammate. I managed to report 2 of these hits and immediately notified pimp in the global chat. I got no apologies from his teammate and surprise surprise, pimp does nothing. Only after telling him in the admin chat what had happened, he gently asked his teammate were these hits intentional to which his teammate answered nothing and that's it. Anyways I completely understand this because I wouldn't kick my teammates out of the server for a couple of intentional teamhits but hey, that's why I'm not a fucking admin.

You do brocode a lot so getting kicked for it isnt something to blame Blackbow for.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Halk

• Earl
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AmoX
  • Game nicks: Spamwhore, Xanor, david324
« Reply #282 on: June 09, 2016, 02:45:29 am »
+1
You do brocode a lot so getting kicked for it isnt something to blame Blackbow for.

Yes I do brocode alot but at the time of the kick I was not brocoding, I just chose not to commit suicide and get ganked. Also it's quite clear that you should even warn someone for brocoding or suspected brocoding before straight up kicking them. Atleast I have nevr seen someone get instakicked the first time they brocode during their playing session.

Offline Bjord

• Amateur heretic
  • King
  • Renown: 1328
  • Infamy: 1109
  • salty turks
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 09, 2016, 03:37:44 am »
+2
The screens that Bjord posted happened before/shortly after the Kansuke incident, and I talked about this sort of thing with him, I have faith that we'll see improvemen, if not, we'll see consequences))

And he had that exact same signature for over half a year now :wink:

So if you are a trial admin, even if you kick someone because you got into an argument that had nothing to do with cRPG or breaking the rules, you're still trusted to the responsibility of unbiased and sensible decisions?

To be honest, you could easily find new candidates if you check the current most active players.

I'd personally like to nominate Confused_Dwarf.  :lol:
When you stare into the abyss, the abyss stares back.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #284 on: June 09, 2016, 04:36:16 am »
+2
Brocoding should've been instant one hour ban, and longer for repeat offenses. It's a symptom of how fucking dead and shit this mod has become that even item advisors act like useless fucking trolls ingame then come whine in the forum about how opressed they are, as if are 100% entitled to being deliberately stupids cunts with no repercussions. Can't enforce any rules at all or the servers would be even emptier, seems to be the logic. Well, enjoy your scattered remnants of incestuous shit trolls, no one new ever will again. Innexorable entropy has hit this mod like baseball bat, and it's just all downhill from here. I can only hope the worst specimens will stagnate in this fetid pond as the newer generation of melee type games comes out, but that's probably too much to hope for. At least they won't be able to exploit the utter decay of a dying game to be moronic retards with no consequences.